It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifesting an Egg into reality?? Yep, I did it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
This is a really serious issue and I am considering putting a camera in front of the fridge to figure out who's doing this stuff.

Maybe its you? Are you willing eggs into existence into MY fridge by accident? If so, are these hard boiled or raw? And could you please stop?

lol, That just had me rolling.
I guess I had the address mixed up.
BTW, they are hard boiled.
and no, I will not stop.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I really hate to be a kill-joy, but it was I that manifested your egg.
I was traveling nearby, but on a parallel plane, when I felt your desire for an egg. So I gave you one.

Your welcome.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
is this the first time you've experienced something along these lines OP?

Interesting story.Thanks for sharing.

No this is not the first time but it is one of the more blatant, in your face times where I couldn't easily write it off
as something other than what it was, like I have been able to do in the past.
This as well as other things are happening with more regularity and ease lately.
I only mention it to raise awareness because I honestly think that people are going to start getting bombarded with these types of experiences and are going to quickly run out of ways to write them off.

Pay close attention people.
See if this sort of thing doesn;t start happening to you more and more.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Someone was going to make something and gave up and out of laziness neglected to put it back in carton.

Munchies, jonesing..... hmmmmm found the culprit.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

Well dude, you just totally came thru in a pinch.
Once you have your mind set on something to eat and then can't get it, well, nothing else will do.
I was all set to drive to the local grocery store when I realized that the Local Police frown on the kind of medicine I take
and frown even more on operating a motor vehicle whilst under the influence of said medication.

Now then, tonight I'll shall require an order of Chicken wings, Mild, please.
Ohh, and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, A fifth of Jack and some pepsi. the good stuff made with real sugar
not the pepsi sweetened with High Fructose Corn Syrup, Ewww.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am hungry, I wish I could manifest some delicious 5 start Michelin Star food mmmm
edit on 18-3-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Fried pickles??!?

Anyways, can you come over to my place &
manifest me up a big ole' pile of cash?
I'll cut you in on the action.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

On a related note there are three tupperware containers in my fridge each containing a single egg. Are these guys hard boiled or what? Who's putting a single egg in a tupperware container are people nuts? This is confusing and nobody in my house is fessing up, somebody has to be boiling these eggs, if they are indeed hard boiled. I'm not going to be the one to find out. If I want a hard boiled egg, and pop open the tupperware container to get one, and crack open a NON hard boiled egg, what then? I've made a fool of myself. On the other hand, if I want to fry an egg up, and I reach for one of these loner eggs, and it IS hard boiled, once again I've made a fool of myself.

LOL

I thought I might mention that you can spin the egg on the bench then quickly stop it by placing you hand on it for about one second, and if it starts up again and keeps on spinning all on its own then its not boiled but if it stays still then it is boiled.

That way your never the fool.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Kaiju

Now then, tonight I'll shall require an order of Chicken wings, Mild, please.
Ohh, and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, A fifth of Jack and some pepsi. the good stuff made with real sugar
not the pepsi sweetened with High Fructose Corn Syrup, Ewww.

Thanks in advance.

Would you like fries with that?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The problem with your "medicine" is that while people who take it think it turns them into incredibly insightful, Zen like, uber intelligent, at one with nature, amazing people. What it actually does is make people a bit more dim and unobservant, and usually more boring then they already were to start with. So unobserved in fact that people can't see an egg when it's right in front of their face

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Sounds like you've been hanging out with the wrong people mate..
Loosen up a bit.
I tell ya,
Explore your consciousness,
go where it takes you.
Don't be afraid of mother Earth, for she comes bearing gifts for one and all.
Reality is a very tricky thing.
It seems so imperical and solid.
IT ISN"T!
Once you have seen glitches in reality it makes you question everything you thought you knew.
Which is a daunting task for some.
I must admit there are times when I wish I could turn back and un-know everything I know.
It can feel rather stressfull at times.

The most fruitful endevor we can ever hope to achieve is to explore our own consciousness.
You never know what you're going to find.
Maybe an egg.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Reality is a very tricky thing.
It seems so imperical and solid.
IT ISN"T!
Once you have seen glitches in reality it makes you question everything you thought you knew.
Which is a daunting task for some.
I must admit there are times when I wish I could turn back and un-know everything I know.
It can feel rather stressfull at times.

I know what you mean, except I wish that I could know more about what I can't figure out.
I've had enough glitches in my reality, through the years, that cannot be rationally explained.
Never while medicated in any way, also.
Maybe that's so that I could remember all the weirdness?

Apparently the laws of physics are often bent somewhat, maybe broken at times.
It can sure make life interesting, and I've learned to not question what no one can figure out.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I wish i had an EGG right now.... and if my wife wasn not next to me a big Bowl!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yes I'm missing out on the magical experience of not being able to see eggs

How will I cope

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I've had a similiar thing happen to me also....

A few months back i was in this little hippy store in a beach town in the south-west of Western Australia. The owner of the store asked me if i'd heard of the cedar tree before, i said that i had but i didn't know anything about it. He went on to say that when the trees age to 200 years they start resonating this strange vibration that is supposed to bring you money. He then reached under his counter and pulled out a series of necklaces with small circles of cedar tree attached which he told me he'd smuggled from Amsterdam inside a book. I decided to bite the bullet & buy one as i've always been a bit of a sucker for 'magick'.

Anywayz, i travel back to my house in Perth with my necklace & my girlfriend. One day she walks into my room to get changed and finds 200 bucks just chillin' on the floor. I asked my parents if they gave me the money, and they said 'no, your losing it son'

&& i didn't have any cash in my room, let alone in my house!!!

those little elves who turn the cogs of hyperspace are certainly mischevious ;P

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by y0uneedmt

See, that's what I am talking about right there.
I think we all have similar things happen to us and we shrug it off a little too easily.

Would it have been more concrete in your mind if instead of $200 it was $200,000?
Would your family still have said "you're losing it"?
I think not.
I really think this is more common than people think it is.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Intent is a hell of alot more powerful a thing than anyone can imagine, that's for sure...

Another tale - Once upon a time i was with a friend and we decided to travel to the city to get some err... Oregano! Before we left i told him how much i wanted a phone, and he laughed, responding that all he wanted was to meet this girl he admired.

So we get our herbs, and on the way back we're on the train. We didn't buy tickets so we have to get off a few stops before our destination as a transit guard is coming towards us. As we're riding back to the house i stumble upon a mobile phone (it even had a camera! not that it's uncommon these days). I pick it up, smiling & thinking that my prayers have been answered. We arrive at a service station hoping to get a drink of water, but we're distracted by a hippy van. In the passenger seat is the girl who my friend was so intent on meeting!! After a brief hello & awkward smile (as she was with another guy) we continue down the road. We ask for water at a restraunt that's closing up && they give us two bottles of ice cold water.

All in all it was a pretty convinient expedition to say the least!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I like your egg story, whether it be real or imagined. Stuff like that happens a lot, but there are usually abundant reasonable explanations to take up the slack... less so in your case, given that sitting a single egg in the fridge is weird, atypical behavior. (at least amongst every single person whose fridge I've ever seen. perhaps in other cultures, one loose egg in the fridge is what the haps are.)

A couple of weeks ago, a similar thing happened with my wireless mouse dongle. I was gonna move it from the USB on the left side to my Preferred USB, and I sat it down for some reason on the floor. Then when I looked where I'd put it, lo and behold, it was gone. I picked up everything from the floor where I'd been sitting, including the laptop, mouse, and mouse pad, and I looked. I moved my bed. I moved my chair. I cleared the floor within five feet of where I'd been sitting. I shook out every blanket and article of clothing that was lying around in my whole room, twice. No obvious, black USB devices came tumbling out onto the white carpet after all of that. I even checked my pockets. Nothing. I figured it had somehow found its way down the heater vent. It turned up right on the floor where I'd looked first after moving my laptop, there was nothing else on the floor... But of course it did this only after I'd ripped my room to pieces and given the mouse away as a spare to my roommate.

It's them extra dimensions, imho. Sometimes reality gets a little too thin. Things happen. And when you can see as brightly as you can when on that particular medication, you're more apt to notice the skip.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Very interesting.

I recently read about Andy Pero who was allegedly a Project Monarch victim in a supersoldier type program. Apparently they had him manifesting things into physical form too.

Makes me wonder if everyone will be able to do this in the future.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Your "need" was greater than your "want" and so it became as you wished! A very powerful force to experience! Now you know the secret and you have to realize it is not about your "wants".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join