It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifesting an Egg into reality?? Yep, I did it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ok, first of all let me remind you that this is the Grey area.
I don't need proof of anything and owe you nothing. It is pointless to flame me because you can't wrap your head around what I am about to say.
I do welcome people who respectfully disagree or offer an alternative view.

Now then,
Last night at about midnight I had a serious case of the muchies and was in a rather........zen state of mind.
Very focused and single minded mostly because of the "Medicine" I take just before bed to help me sleep.

I wanted an Egg to mix with some batter for some fried pickles.
I remembered AFTER I got everything out and had the oil heating up on the stove that....
I had used the rest of the eggs earlier in the day for breakfast. I went over to the trash can and there was the empty
carton. DAMN!!! I was really jonesing for a egg. It was the ONLY thing standing in between me and my beloved fried pickles.

"If only I could find an EGG"!! I said to myself
"JUST ONE EGG"!!!
I searched in vein for a single egg in my fridge.
I kow what you're thinking right now.
"Why would there be just a single EGG all by its lonesome self in the fridge"???
I know right???
ME TOO.
I was actually thinking to myself, "Why am I looking for a single EGG,....AS IF"??
I am not in the habit of storing eggs out of the carton just randomly sitting in the fridge.

So I guess you can see where this is going.

Yep, I looked in the same place I had just looked and I'll be DAMNED if there wasn't an egg staring me right in
the face. ONE EGG!!!! Just as I had ordered!
A single friggin egg right there in front of me.

Could it have been my wife or one of my kids?
I can't convince you it wasn't.
I can only tell you that I stood there for about 2 mins completely dumbfounded and really confused. Not sure if I really wanted to use the mystery egg as I wasn't sure If I conjured up one that was spoiled.

Plus I kinda lost my appetite by then.

The reason I mention this is because......
I firmly believe that as we draw closer to this great transition where the veil that separates this world and the next begins to lift, we will start to notice that we are able to manifest our desires much more easily.
We will truely be co-creators once again.

Now, If I could only do this for all of my grocerys it would sure cut down on the grocery bill.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You should try to manifest some more of that "medicine" of yours..lol.

This story reminds me of the times, yes times, I was looking everywhere for my glasses only to realize minutes later they were exactly where I had left them...on my face.

link   
reply to post by Screwed

dude you lost me at the FRIED PICKLES........

link   
I like the "medicine" I take before bed as well. The zen state it induces generally has me focused on one thing at a time. Last night, mine wasnt eggs, but rather, a burrito.

I was unable to conjure one, so, I had my old lady take me to the local burrito joint, where I exchanged worthless green paper for a delicious carne asada burrito. I think you may have gotten the better deal, but I got a better food item.

All in all, great success!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Most plausible answer:

You were backed and simply didn't see the egg in the first place then you looked some more and there it was.

I can't tell you how many times i'd be looking for something that was in front of me the whole time.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a similar situation happened to me... had a bad night with some ghost activity in my old house, i kept an old book with a spell to get rid of ghosts in my bottom drawer, the ghost activity was getting pretty bad so i went to the draw to get the book but it was gone, i was frantically looking for the book around my room but couldn't find it so i thought i'd just check the drawer one more time. i opened the drawer and there it was, sitting on top of everything in plain sight... go figure :-)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Obviously it very well could have been there all along but then that makes one wonder if we have an affect on our past and it was put there with the unconsous knowledge that it would be so desparately needed in my weakest hour.

Right after I take my medicine is no time to be searching in vein for my favorite foods.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Translated for the tl;dr group...

I needed an egg for fried pickle batter. A frantic search revealed none. Such was my desire, I am certain I materialized one into existence. Other factors are involved. A family member may have placed a single egg in the refrigerator and I didn't realize it.

That being said, I believe that even on the metaphysical plane, matter cannot be willed into existence. I think the laws of physics still apply, even though we don't understand them in their entirety. Ever had those times where you try to roll a pencil across a desk with only your mind? Didn't you feel that 'block' that prevented it, even though, for some reason, you KNEW you should be able to do it?

If you manifested an egg, perhaps you merely transformed a bag of milk...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Very interesting. I am not doubting you. I am with the co-creator paradigm, and I too have had mysterious happenings such as this. On several occasions, I am pretty sure I made a playing card appear that I needed while I was on a particular "medicine" as well. And I don't play cards much at all. So the likelihood that the card I wanted to be turned up to turn up seems very small, almost TOO small. The next day after one of my card manifestations, I just knew the lady was going to forget my straw at the mcdonald's drive thru. Lo and behold, after this strong thought I had of knowing she was going to forget my straw (of all things), I pulled away, checked my bag, and no straw. My goal is to be able to accomplish such things without any "medicine".

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by Screwed

dude you lost me at the FRIED PICKLES........

Thou knowest not of which ye speak.
It is only a fool who speaks in condemnation of the Beloved Fried Pickles.
Stand behind me Satan.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Sometimes I manifest poopie. Haha, I guess we all have some sort of power some way or another right? I can't say for sure because I wasn't there but someone probably put the egg there for some reason or another. Maybe really your wife is a clairvoyant and she knew you'd need the egg. Ever think of it that way?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

All I know is we don't just put single eggs in the fridge. There is a place for them called......THE EGG CARTON!!!
Really wierd I must say.
Even if it has a perfectly reasonable explination I was stunned. I literally just stood there with my mouth hangin open going....."WTF"?????
HOLY ***** Did that just happen"??????

It honestly freaked me right the hell out.
I will have to ask the Dr. to adjust my dosage,

Either that or learn how to do this at will.
I really could use a new car right now.

OK, having said that.....IF I somehow come across a new car I will $**T my pants. and then I will make a thread about it.
The car that is,......not the pants.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

If you get a chance, try the ones from Hooters. Quite splendid.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Cool story bro

My only question is why an egg? Why not a $100 bill? Or maybe 2 of them? Or a radiation tester? I can think of so many more things that this power would be much more useful for.

And, how does this play in with the laws of physics? Matter cannot be created or destroyed, if the egg was manifested by the mind (high on drugs) what matter was disassembled to created your much needed egg? Are you missing anything? lol

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Jeez Screwed, FRIED PICKLES!?? Yikes.

Maybe the 'medicine' interfered with your perception of time?

Fried pickles??

ETA.... I'm intrigued.... how do you make them?

edit on 18/3/11 by HelionPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
thats pretty cool! i've only ever managed to manifest situations into my reality, not an object like that, but i suppose i've never really tried either! so i may attempt some experiments
and i agree with you, that as we go through this transition, things like that will be more common place. im experiencing issues with time almost daily lately...i've seen it (reality, the matrix, lol, im not sure what terminology is best) warp right in front of me...it was like time glitched and kicked back half a second and then just kept on like normal...cool things to see, but so easily missed if you can't achieve the right state of mind to perceive it and understand what you're seeing..

is this the first time you've experienced something along these lines OP?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I would guess that you just didn't see the egg before.... I do this all the time with ketchup (I refuse to type "catsup" who spells it like that honestly!?!?) which is even easier to spot than an egg. It's a tall red bottle gods sake, and I'm never medicated when I "loose" the ketchup.

On a related note there are three tupperware containers in my fridge each containing a single egg. Are these guys hard boiled or what? Who's putting a single egg in a tupperware container are people nuts? This is confusing and nobody in my house is fessing up, somebody has to be boiling these eggs, if they are indeed hard boiled. I'm not going to be the one to find out. If I want a hard boiled egg, and pop open the tupperware container to get one, and crack open a NON hard boiled egg, what then? I've made a fool of myself. On the other hand, if I want to fry an egg up, and I reach for one of these loner eggs, and it IS hard boiled, once again I've made a fool of myself. This is a really serious issue and I am considering putting a camera in front of the fridge to figure out who's doing this stuff.

Maybe its you? Are you willing eggs into existence into MY fridge by accident? If so, are these hard boiled or raw? And could you please stop?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i almost manifested a chair.

no joke.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I got a little carried away with the eggs there and forgot about the fried pickles.

They are great. I put them on cheeseburgers instead of regular pickles. I just mix up some flour and egg batter, coat the pickle (after you dry it off with a towel or something) with the batter, and then coat it with more dry flour. Then you throw them into enough hot oil in a saucepan to cover the whole pickle and you have some delicious fried pickles.

I wonder if I could fry hard boiled egg slices....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
fried pickles

Although, I'm not doubting you. I've had a couple of things show up too, and could not explain it. Once my son when he was 8 came out of his bedroom in the morning with a pendent of an arrowhead, that looked exactly like his dad's. He asked me why it was on his night table, and I said "I don't know, it should be in this box", went and got the box, together, to put the pendent back in there, and there was his dad's - in the box! We put the two side by side, and they were identical.

The previous owner had died - in his bedroom. My son just shrugged, and said "cool, the dead lady's giving me stuff" and walked away.

It was very strange. That was years ago. That was also first thing in the morning, so no medicine........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join