It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

somethings wrong with the supermoon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't believe you're an astrophysics student, I believe that you're just another in an ever-increasing line of people who come on here to scaremonger for kicks. If you are a student, a) where are you studying, and b) please post some of the results of your research into this supposed anomalous supermoon. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Righto, I have just listened to it. It's the last question of the night and starts at the 2:58ish mark.
He wasn't really cut off just had to sum it up real quick because at the end of the hour they go to news, I don't think there is anything odd about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Its not relevant but I am studying at Grenwich uni.
The results from my research would not mean much to you, but basically involves errors in the orbit patterns of the moon. They are so miniscule that they dont seem like much at first glance, but dealing with astral bodies, small margins can be indicators of bigger patterns.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Thats wrong, there was no summing up, there was not even an answer, if the recorded version is showing him answering, I can assure you, this was not broadcast. You can doubt me if you will, but someone else will have heard this and be able to verify what I am saying.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's an exact recording of the 4 hour show, it was summed up perfectly.
'Nice full moon' was his words I believe.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
England just before christmas had a three day training course involving 600 actors and hundreds of emergency staff in preperation for a massive earthquake to hit england, it was in all the national tabloids. last week england, london i believe had a similar excersie involving actors and hundreds of emergency crew in preperation of a massive flood to hit london. There is currently what people are calling a mega storm in the pacific on its way to america. Then we have all the earthquakes from the fourth most large ones going unreported. countless land slides, volcanos and massive fissures opening up all over the world. And to top it off the british navy have just pulled up a massive carrier in grenwich london with about 15 massive helicopters on board. I believe we are about to have a massive event.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I find it all the more interesting that you sign up today and with the supermoon
as your name? Not a coincidence.I see an agenda, not sure what it is yet...could it be for that radio program?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
It's an exact recording of the 4 hour show, it was summed up perfectly.
'Nice full moon' was his words I believe.

you are not listening to me. An exact recording maybe, but I am saying to you, this was not broadcast over the air, they cut off his answer. For some reason for the next two minutes that he should have been speaking, they played elevator music.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
I find it all the more interesting that you sign up today and with the supermoon
as your name? Not a coincidence.I see an agenda, not sure what it is yet...could it be for that radio program?

omg, this is absurd. My very first post, I said I feel that this is urgent, why is is so suprising that my name reflects the post?. I am trying in good faith to alert people and see if anyone else heard this. If it were not for the fact that there is so little time left, normal protocol could have been followed.
I tell you this....if this post is trashed, then you better seek out immediate shelter.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

Bingo - we have a winner.

supermoon posts about SuperMoon in introduction. Gets defensive straight off the bat. Has no track record, but demands that we believe him above evidence to the contrary. Claims to be an Astrophysics student specializing in lunar orbit studies, yet depends on a Radio 4 show to inform him/her of the effects of lunar orbit?

Yadda yadda yadda...

edit on 18-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I dont demand anything, this is just rediculous. Is this how you treat everyone who hears something peculiar and in good faith wants to alert people?
Its not very welcoming at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by supermoon

No they didn't, his show was over. He had finished answering. That's it, go back and listen to it yourself with the link I gave. Every week he has to finish just before the news, he was not cut off.
Maybe on your local area they went a bit earlier to the break, but I assure you he finished the interview.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You know something is about to happen from when even the skeptics are all talking and even making preperations for a disaster. The amount of conversations i have had, or overheard just walking down the street regarding something big is about to happen to our planet is unerving. Its more than just the dissasters. Its a feeling.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by supermoon

ok just listend to it no cut off but he does mock slightly so as to make you think only a fool would think this.
Thay may have replaced the cut off. but i'm not going pot-holeing just on that basis. more facts plz

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Please refrain from starting topically-focused threads in the Introductions Forum.

Mod Note: Starting An Introduction Thread – Please Review This Link.

Please direct your comments to one of the ongoing threads discussing your topic.

ATS search for super moon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join