It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

somethings wrong with the supermoon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
hello from uk.
I know this is the intro thread but...somethings wrong and its happening tomorrow on the supermoon. This is my only chance to warn everyone.
I am a degree student in astrophysics and have been investigating anomolies into this years supermoon cycle.
I regularly listen in to a science radio programme on radio 4 where the resident expert takes questions from the public and answers them. I was gobsmacked whilst listening a couple of nights ago. After answering a mundane question on microwaves the host proceeded to read out a question about this years supermoon.
As soon as the scientist began an explanation of the alignments etc, he was cut short and immediately standby music was played for a full 2 mins as they took him off air.
I have listened to this programme for months and this has never happened.
So, I tried to search for information on the net about the event....every site crashed.
I think that there is some kind of media blackout on the supermoon event and I can only assume it is to stop panic.
So I give this warning. Take shelter and prepare, something is wrong, very wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Can you elaborate more on what exactly is wrong?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by supermoon

Which night was it on Radio 4? I can go onto BBC i player and listen

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
what was the question the caller had?
2nd

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
And here's a link www.abc.net.au... saying everything is fine and the link between the moon and earthquakes is in your imagination.Not my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Which sites that you tried crashed?

Maybe we will have better luck.

I'm not going to run from anything, that's for cowards. If something significant was going to happen I doubt running and hiding would do any good anyway.

cheers......"aaaaoooowwwwwwwww!"
edit on 18/3/2011 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I'd check your computer - I just googled it and came up with plenty of hit - all sites I tried were available.

link   
Lol.

Elliot?

link   
they just wanted information on what exactly a supermoon is. The guy started giving an explanation about the alignments involved and thats it, they cut him off.
It was a couple of nights ago, about 3 am uk time.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Since this moon thread will get attention first I want to post a probably really dumb question here. But I have been thinking about it all day.

Yesterday my hot tub flashed FLO at me all night and was do to a pressure sensor the was set to 1.5 lbs. And it kills the heater. So I messed with the darn switch all evening till like 12 a.m. then gave up and went to bed. So this morning I wake up, and all is fine and perfect. What is odd is it is a new pressure sensor switch from before winter, never gave me an issue before. And now its totally fine. Kinda made me think. I know its not all that much water in there, but it is only 1.5 lbs. I dunno food for thought maybe.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

that's interesting because there is a significant alignment occurring with a "comet elenin" that has a pattern of causing large earthquakes...

what was the caller's question?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i can access the sites from searching now, no problem, but I swear, after hearing what happened, I came downstairs and googled, and every site crashed.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
give us some sites so i can see if thay crash on me and the name of the show/presenter so i can see if i can get hold of it. otherwise this is just some random guys words to me

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This super moon is occuring right at the spring equinox on 03/20/2011 at 23:00 utc.
This really could be something!

link   
Oh here we go again. I have witnessed two other threads like this one. One was by the user Oswego, and the other was Jophiel. Sound familiar? It should to many on here. I am not buying a word of this.

These threads all end the same. You find something about NASA so horrifying that to share it with other users would strike fear into the hearts of millions. Then you tell us all to get deep underground as this is the only way we will survive the coming cataclysm. Then at about page 37 of the thread, Oswego comes out of hiding and verifies what you are saying. Then TPTB take him back to his cell after letting him log onto ATS just long enough to spread the word to others.

edit on 18-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

link   
Nothing is going to happen.

All of these "new" terms are just to sensationalize and to spread fear.

Again, nothing is going to happen. No worries mates.

link   
Welcome to ATS, first off.

Secondly, it's always courteous to be clear about your sources. The reason is that it helps us filter out the truth from the fiction. Believe me when I say there is a lot of people joining ATS and telling made up stories.

You say that there were a bunch of websites "crashing" - so surely you can use the "LINK" button above your Reply/Comment text entry window to provide us with the URL hyperlinks to those websites so we can give it a look ourselves.

Thanks!
edit on 18-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

I dont know which sites they were, I was in a panic and like I said, I googled for info on the alignments that are involved in the supermoon event, and every site i clicked on crashed. Its not happening now.
The show is a uk late night/early morning radio show. Its radio 4 or 5 and its a regular show with an Australian science expert that takes questions from the public.
Someone on here must know what I am talking about and have heard this.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Radio 5 Dr Karl?

Try here after 2 hours in.

Dr Karl is brillaint by the way.
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 18-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
thats the one!, its on up all night. I am pretty sure it was early Wednesday morning about 3 am. Search i player. It was the wierdest thing ever, the way they just killed him dead. I have never heard them do that before.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join