It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird experience last night (Multi-dimensions?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by ApostleTriad

It's quite easy to explain what happend to you.

You are probably obsessed by reptilians and multidemensions, and I see that you also use somekind of medication.
When you do use drugs + medication the ffect could be worse, and the trip you will get from that mix is mostly something you are thinking off, so in this case it resulted in something multidemensional.

There are no multidemensions, and certainly no reptilians, so please stop using drugs, stop spreading perversions of the realdeal, and start getting on the right pad, you are way off !!!!

I find it facinating that you, a mere 3rd dimensional being speak with such certainty. You are in no place to tell someone what is real or what is not, drug induced or not. It is one thing to keep such thoughts to yourself but to spread lies to others when you have no way of knowing fully yourself is not right. This is why the world is filled with so much close mindedness many people such as yourself speak with such certainty you build bariers not only for yourself but for others you infect. This is what has led us to where we are as country now...and by all means I do not mean that as a good thing.
edit on 25-3-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join