It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Feminist Narcissism and the Sperm Bank

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StigShen

Oh trust me, I know all about females and domestic violence. There was a time where I bought into the whole never hit a girl no matter what crap. I have let a few woman beat on me before because I thought it was the right thing to do. That is not my mindset now, I am all about equality.

If I get a phonecall like that, well I haven't thought about it before. I guess I will have to cross that bridge if I ever come across it. Something to think about for sure.

As for using me, I still don't think that is right. They have all slept over here, they know how I live now. Tiny house, packed, my tiny room only has a single bed, I barely fit on it alone lol. It is fine to have them sleep here once in a while, but no way living here, it would be uncomfortable for both of us sleeping like that night after night. Maybe they are using me, I guess it is a possibility, but I don't really have much to offer, except my company, and my intimacy. Maybe I am only used to looking out for gold diggers, who knows.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The OP, this supposed font of wisdom who would presume to dictate how society, and females, should be run - is homeless.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From the above:

Right now, I am technically homeless

Yeah. He's got ALL the answers. You gonna listen to this guy?

I'm not.

THIS is going to dictate to half the population?

What is this, the comedy hour?

Whole thread serves as an argument FOR Feminism.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

They aren't necessarily using you for money or a place to live. They are using you as an emotional crutch, and as a bridge from one bad choice to another.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

Oh, so now you're gonna pick on the homeless guy.

I also have a degree in sociology, criminal justice, and have plenty of relevant work experience working with battered women, abandoned children, abused children, etc. etc.

Care to play again?

EDIT to add:

Figured I should just point out too, the fact that you must have gone to a lot of trouble digging up some old thread that I posted in. It must really piss you off that I'm so spot-on in my analysis.

edit on 3/20/11 by StigShen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I'm not picking on you - I'm saying that you are in NO POSITION to dictate to others. You freely admit to having all sorts of problems - that's all you've talked about since you've been on this site - so how in the world do you get off telling others what to do?

And YOU have done nothing BUT pick on females. If they are not as you say they should be - there is something wrong with them.

Who are YOU to be telling others what to do?

Even if you are anybody from Charlie Sheen to Jesus Christ - who are YOU to tell others how to live?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I didn't tell anyone else what to do. I am pointing out mistakes that people have made and analyzing them. Who are you to challenge my expertise?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Regarding your edit -

No, I've seen most of your posts, as I thought others might have too - since you're new here and have coughed up alot in a short amount of time.

Just wanted to make sure that I pointed out your exact words so I would be perfectly clear. In case anybody missed that, specifically.

Let this illustrate - that once again - you've have turned the argument onto someone else rather than owning your own words and actions.

See that people? I'm the "bad guy" now - for pointing out what the OP *himself* said.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You have NO "expertise". You studied Sociology and Criminal Justice. Your own words again here. You are at best a failed cop wannabe.

A person with a Phd. in Psychiatry and decades of academic research would have "expertise".

You are a homeless unemployed person - in case you forgot about that. Your "expertise" is not working too well, is it?

You have no "expertise" in anything.

You are at best a functionary, and currently a failed one at that.

Face reality and stop trying to dictate to others.

You keep hanging yourself with your own BS.

edit on 20-3-2011 by Whiffer Nippets because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Typical disinformation tactic. This topic is not about me. But I suppose that if I told you the Moon was round you would say it wasn't because I am homeless.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If you had a PhD you might be able to challenge me. You don't. The best you can some up with now is trolling and personal attacks.

Meanwhile, my information stands. Not only based upon my own education, practical work experience, and personal relationship experience, but also based upon the cited source material used in the OP and scattered throughout the thread.

EDIT to add:

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
You are at best a failed cop wannabe.

So you go from making fun of me for being homeless, to making fun of me for being injured in the line of duty while serving the public.

You see folks, this is the sort of venomous bile that gets spewed by the supporters of the feminist agenda when they are challenged.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
But to get back on topic here. The subject of the OP is that it is self-centered and irresponsible of women to have bastard children through artificial insemination in most cases.

Care to offer any data to refute that point Whiffer Nipples?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I still don't see how your actions are justified here.

Why hasn't she given him an ultimatum? Has she even tried?

Just because someone is not getting sexual gratification in a relationship, does not give them the right to cheat on each other, male or female.

I helped a woman to cheat on her fiance years ago. I still have guilt from that, just so you can see where I'm coming from. If you think it's justified, then carry on. Just be wary because some men (and women) will not deal well with infidelity. I could have ended up in the hospital if the woman's fiance had lost his temper (and he was known to do that).
edit on 20-3-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Gotta agree with you there.

I was young when I learned most of my lessons about cheating. The only thing I have come close to recently is seeing a woman who still lives in the house with her ex-husband. He's not really to happy to see me of course, but he knows about me.

The other one I put up with for a while was a woman who still lived at home with her father at 30-something years old. He did not "approve" of me because of my line of work at that time. So I had to sneak around to see her. That got pretty lame. Pretty odd scene there in the long run anyway.

EDIT to add: Actually, I have had another experience with cheating recently come to think of it. We didn't have sex, but went out on a few dates, lot of sex chat and whatnot, and then she had to admit that she has a boyfriend. The dude doesn't live with her, but she has been seeing him for going on ten years! I don't need that mess. I still talk to her, but we haven't gone out since then.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Again.

He is avoiding his own words, has no rebuttal to criticism against him, - which is totally valid - tries to change the subject - which is his own subject - yet seems to narrow at will to suit him -

And - for lack of any intelligent reply - mangles my name to "nipples".

Is it any wonder why this guy is a total loser?

Yeah, I'm not going to argue with idiots.

Let this be an example folks - of where a great deal of BS Conservative Propaganda comes from.

He's telling you himself who he is.

Read *anything* he has written on this site.

Don't need me to continue pointing out this idiocy - now that this idjit is outed, I'm done here.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You show me where anything in the article is about StigShen. Stop embarrassing yourself.

EDIT to add: And please, by all means, tell me how my being homeless or injured in the line of duty pertains to this thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Talking about yourself in the third person?

Isn't that usually the sign of a mental disorder?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Talking about yourself in the third person?

Isn't that usually the sign of a mental disorder?

Stig Shen is not impressed with your rebuttal.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I'm not saying that I agree with sperm banks or going that route but IT'S NOT MY LIFE.
If someone else wants to , then neither me nor you have any say in the matter.
All we can control is what WE DO in our own lives and what choices and decisions we make and who we get involved with.
Some women turn to sperm banks to fullfill their dreams of having a child.
Some men marry women from other countries and cultures to fullfill theirs dreams when they find the women in their own culture are at odds with their own values and ideals.
Neither is wrong in their choices.

And you can guarantee that if an artificial uterus became available tomorrow through IVF that men could take advantage of to bypass marriage and unsatisfactory relationships, a lot of men would do it in a heartbeat.
Not all men, but a lot.
So you have to ask yourself really honesty, if this choice was available to you would you do it?
If you were having fertility problems, it was your last shot to become a father and all your relationships had failed, would YOU do it?

If you were honest, you'd admit that you would at least CONSIDER it.

So is it because there is no equal alternative for men that it is a kind of envy that women can become mothers this way? I'm not saying this is the case with you, but I'm sure for a lot of men it is the source of their bitterness on this issue.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I like your response. I don't agree with it, but it at least is intelligent and with some merit.

To answer your question. No, I would not father a child without a mother if it were a scientific possibility, as much as I have always wanted to be a father. (So much so, that I was a foster parent for a time.) I also would not donate to a sperm bank and I would not sire a child to a woman I was not married to.

In my situation right now I could certainly use a nice lump of cash. And coincidentally enough, I have actually had two offers in the last few months to stud, by two different women that I know. Only had that offer one other time, when I was young actually, from a cougar. These last two offers came from women I have known for a long time, friends of mine, who are getting to that age now where they are realizing the clock is just about running out on their being a mother. I turned them down.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

One other quick point here too. This is not just about personal choice. Because in this matter, bad personal choices by women is affecting all of us in society. From a moral degeneration, to economic crisis, to an explosion of crime. Single parenting is no advantage, should not be treated as normal, and certainly should not be encouraged. It is harmful to women, it is harmful to society, and it is harmful to those children.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join