It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN is saying Gadaffi can't attack 'his people'. Aren't his people attacking him?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I think the NWO is up to something...which includes toppling all the regimes in North Africa in order to position themselves near the oil without serious resistance...Ghaddafi isn't playing along, so he'll have to go.
Same old, same old...
edit on 19-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Wait..

the "same ol same ol' NewWorldOrder"?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Well...they've been at it for quite some time now...so yes...the same ol, same ol, Rascals

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Its a Theory and an Opinion
A few of my work colleauges are coptic egyptians,two were caught in egypt while on holidays,when the # went down.

One told me the protesters at the start of the revolution were calling for sharia law to stop gov corrupton(the old,instead of forcing something on someone"get them to ask for it"trick).

Apon doing more research I believe this war is about Shiite and Sunni(the whole mideast) united under Pan-Islamism,driven by the Muslem Brotherhood

I will be wating to see who gets control of egypt and libiya,to put this theory to the test.

I hope i am wrong as a united mideast controlled by TMB is a scary thing and will lead to more trouble.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mazedays

"The Muslim Brotherhood" sure is used as a Bogeyman here in the West.Are you saying they would be worse than Gadaffi? Why? And if people want Sharia Law (A claim I still don't accept as being true for all the 'protesters') why shouldn't they be allowed to have it? It's their country

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by Mazedays

"The Muslim Brotherhood" sure is used as a Bogeyman here in the West.Are you saying they would be worse than Gadaffi? Why? And if people want Sharia Law (A claim I still don't accept as being true for all the 'protesters') why shouldn't they be allowed to have it? It's their country

Would the Masons be a parrallel to The MBH to the people of the mideast.Eveyside has a bogeyman.

Worse than Gadaffi?Don't know but I think the saying,"Better the Devil you Know" applys here.

If they want shria law in egypt they can have it as you said its there country but is that what they realy want??

I have to ask you who is arming the rebels?They must have someone supporting them

Almost all rebel uprisings have to have outside support.

There would be no country in the world were a rebel group could take on an organised goverment army directly and win without outside support unless its a military coup.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mazedays

There would be no country in the world were a rebel group could take on an organised goverment army directly and win without outside support unless its a military coup.

Last I checked they were getting totally smashed.

Yes, the arms are coming from somewhere. Just like Gadaffi. I'm nt speculating otherwise. Just looking for evidence of these claims that its all 'The Muslim Brotherhood" that some state with such certainty. Wheres the evidence that makes you so certain?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Gadaffi could be suffering from mental disorder.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

And they didn't take arms until their government started shooting at them.

Hilarious that so many Americans who dream about shootouts with the ATF are wringing their hands about Arabs shooting at the forces of their military dictator who has basically promised a total extermination.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join