Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Burning out lightbulbs and other electrical issues

page: 2
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
We are electrical in nature. And are essentially a wet cell battery. And also why we conduct electricity so well.

What we all have as humans is an AURA, or an Electro Magnetic Field plain and simple. We are of all different intensities and wavelengths.

Find someone who has access to an oscilloscope and see your very own wave patterns by setting it at a low DC .5 (one half volt) Volts setting and touching the probe to your finger tip.

We all have electrical energy but some are more intense than others.

I have had a few friends who were Female as well that had this type of issue.

For instance, they couldn't wear a quartz battery operated watch. It would stop working within days of their first wearing it.

Their magnetic field simply interfered with the electronics operation. It is commonly called Radio Frequency Interference (RFI).

It makes me wonder if it has something to do with a static buildup in their longer hair or something ?

In nature we have animals that create their own electricity or have the ability to accumulate it moreso than others.

Perhaps this is what you are encountering the ability to store more static electricity than normal.

Since all electricity is based upon Charge, there is the possibility that you could discharge this excess energy similar to what we use in the electronics industry to prevent damaging delicate electronic circuits, via a grounding strap.

A grounding strap simply routes excess static electricity to ground which is the lowest potential. Similar to the concept of how a lightning rod functions.

A quick way to ground yourself is to touch the metal case of your computer when it is OFF.
Since it is grounded, the excess static electricity will go to ground and leave your body.

Think positively though, maybe you could harness and store this energy....as totally free energy saving on your electric bill !!





posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm another one that has lights going out all the time. I noticed street lights a few years ago and found it strange. They either flicker or just "pop" off as I'm going by. I look all the time now and it happens quite a bit. The bulbs that are supposed to have a 10,000 hour life.... heh, try a few weeks for me. My basement has recessed lighting - trying to keep the whole basement light is impossible. We just changed them a few months ago and already only about 3 are still working. We don't leave them on all the time either. Most of the time they are off even when we are down there. I've had a few shatter for no reason too.

I'm ok with phones, microwaves, computers etc.thankfully.



posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm experiencing some weird physical symptoms at the moment. There has been a dramatic increase in my clumsiness (already bad, again, since I was a kid) and today when I got an SMS I did not like the content of (personal reasons), the power strip that controls the lamp in my OP completely blew on me. I am getting fed up with having to replace electronic equipment. Likely I'll get a new computer on my birthday next month. It does not appear that I need to replace this one yet, but at this point I do not know.

This morning, for the first time in years, I woke up to a nosebleed. This could be stress from my physical environment.

Also I have noticed that my hair is misbehaving, it really is like I walked into a light socket or something.



posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have had this problem but it mostly occurs when I get upset. It has not been near as bad as it was at one time but I remember on incidence where one night I blew a not one but two house hold bulbs and a flashlight bulb all within about ten min.

Again this is not something I see as much of as I used to, but I also "feel" a bit different than I used to as well. It has actually been a few years since this has happened to me. I have been "feeling" a bit differently lately these past few months though so who knows what is to come.

Raist



posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Me too.

Street lights are a big one and I notice them going on and off as I walk by. The mercury vapor lights seem to be the most effected, so I just don't buy anymore for my house. And light bulbs pop when I am in the room sometimes.

Here is my take, I do not think it has anything to do with the mind, but more the heart energy. When I am in a really good happy mood, look out light bulbs. I think my energy field expands exponentially when I am in this state.

And for the skeptics here on ATS.

Two fields of energy

Electrical

and Magnetic

A little video you should watch and listen to for quantification.







Originally posted by SenstivelyMe
I'm another one that has lights going out all the time. I noticed street lights a few years ago and found it strange. They either flicker or just "pop" off as I'm going by. I look all the time now and it happens quite a bit. The bulbs that are supposed to have a 10,000 hour life.... heh, try a few weeks for me. My basement has recessed lighting - trying to keep the whole basement light is impossible. We just changed them a few months ago and already only about 3 are still working. We don't leave them on all the time either. Most of the time they are off even when we are down there. I've had a few shatter for no reason too.

I'm ok with phones, microwaves, computers etc.thankfully.



posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Here is my take, I do not think it has anything to do with the mind, but more the heart energy. When I am in a really good happy mood, look out light bulbs. I think my energy field expands exponentially when I am in this state.




For me it is the opposite. If I am in a bad mood say mad or sad (mostly mad) I blow bulbs.

In my last post I said it had been a few years I recalled that once last year it happened again. Still this is less frequent than it used to be. I used to spend more money on bulbs then I cared too. I cannot blame wiring either because this has happened in multiple home I have been in even homes that were not my own.

Lately though I have been feeling different again (closer to what I was in the past), not sure why just something is there. I cannot point to anything that has really changed that would affect me since five years ago, but this is a more recent feeling. I cannot fully explain it. I sort of think I will be buying more bulbs again in the near future.

For me you explanation makes sense but for my moods I could only explain it as a darkness that wanted to drown out the light sort of scenario. Even as I type this is sounds a bit odd but that is the only way I could explain it after what you said, which sort of makes sense.

Energy can be both light and dark. Normally anger and sadness are considered a darker emotion putting out a darker energy. For that sort of energy to affect light or electronics would be getting rid of the light being produced to "enhance" the darkness.

Raist



posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Relax..it's MUCH more common than you think.

You are a SLIDER (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receiver). There was even a CNN story on it, believe it or not, if you want some validation (Google on Debbie the Slider, CNN).

Ever practice actually willing a street light to go out? (those you know you affect)... Fun at parties (until it weirds folks out)... Personally, I prefer to keep it under wraps.

Those new eco bulbs last a lot longer (they still blow out, but take longer to do so). Price is kind of the same, overall, but less trips to the store, and less weird looks when you buy the bulbs by the case, hehe...


There's definitely gotta be something to it...researchers just haven't nailed it down. Too bad there's no real practical application to it.

Oh, and strong emotion makes it worse (check how many bulbs you pop during an argument). My wife is actually one too, like me, so with both of us, a lot of arguments end with us laughing over a popped bulb....



I have also cr*pped out two Blackberry phones, three chargers, a wired headset, an Ipod, and two TI-85 calculators.


Small electronics are a pain. Basically, my theory is that it has to do with proximity to the skin (for small electronics). My wife got a different TI calculator that has more of a case, and that seemed to last (she fried the first one). Likewise, my LG phone seems to have more "space" between the board and me, (it's a Voyager), whereas my wife's Droid just became toast (thin phone).

I have a waterproof digital watch (that I use when doing sports or water activities), which has all kinds of space between its board and my skin (due to the shock and water protection), and it is the only digital watch I've ever had last more than a week without scrambling (I've had it for a year).
edit on 5-4-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1   >>

log in

join