It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter: 'Radiation is Actually Good For You' (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTakesTime
reply to post by DrZERO

If radiation is so good for you, How about you take a bath in it?

Yea, didnt think so

By you, I mean the OP
edit on 18-3-2011 by TruthTakesTime because: (no reason given)

Are you under the assumption that I believe Coulter's tripe? If so you are gravely mistaken. That is why I said:

Are we as a nation so dumbed down that they think we will actually believe this blatant propaganda? I mourn the decline of Western Civilization.
in my first post.

Originally posted by TruthTakesTime
I am amazed at the stupidity coming from some of these posts, this one just takes the cake.
My thoughts exactly.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrZERO
reply to post by theghosthunter

Yeah, I can see it now, government funded radiation therapy for everyone!
For a healthier, happier you!

reply to post by DevilJin

I mean, I know the propaganda machine is in full gear, but seriously, this takes the cake. If statements like "radiation is good for you," doesn't wake people up to this reality, I don't know what will.

"Tomorrow on Hannity, Jumping off a 10 story building is good for you, it promotes muscle and skeletal strength and endurance. And we're saying it on FOX News so it has to be true!"
edit on 18-3-2011 by DrZERO because: (no reason given)

You cant blame this on a propaganda machine. The stupidest of the stupid will see through this.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow, good on her for being so insightful!
I dont imagine anything being lost in translation in this case, but that may be the excuse for the lies!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Nice catch OP. I really, really dislike this guy Coulter.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes, her doing a live report from the reactors to prove her point would be great........ Just as a side note.........is it just me, or does she look like an ostrich wearing a blonde wig?

ok.....that was catty......*swipes at the screen* "reeeeeeeer!"
edit on 18-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't know that much about Ann Coulter....but radiation is good for you?

wow! I'm going to book a flight to Japan immediately so i can live a long healthy life.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow.... things are getting really scary when old Billy boy is the voice of reason in a conversation! Even when radiation therapy is used on cancer patience, the radiation STILL does a ton of damage to the body. So she is just so wrong in so many ways.

That woman is a hellspawn I say, and I'm not even religious.
edit on 18-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants

But not enough to realize that Ann Coulter is a woman?

Sorry, but that was funny to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Are you sure?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Look closely at his throat.

Perhaps Fox should send Ann to do some on-site reporting in Japan.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants

But not enough to realize that Ann Coulter is a woman?

Sorry, but that was funny to me.

LOL how did I not catch that? Gotta admit, that was very well played
Star for mister pants.

Someone should really make a "best of" Coulter thread, there have just been so many gems.
edit on 18-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
All these derisive replies and yet not a single reference to the actual article where she lays out her thesis.

It's right here.

How about going to these sources she cites and refute them, rather than the messenger?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
/Maybe it will irradiate her adams apple.

second line

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I did post the link to her article in my first post.

She gets what she gives. I doubt she'd expect or want, anything less.
edit on 18-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Glad it worked, I was trying to be funny. My hit/miss ratio in that arena is abysmal though. I still do dislike the guy though!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't really care for Fox news. That being said I think perhaps Anne's comments may warrant a bit more attention. Her remarks regarding a potential benefit to exposure to radiation were based upon scientific studies showing an effect did indeed occur within several focus groups.

Regarding the Taiwan apartments that were radioactive I found a great .pdf from The Journal of The American Physician here for further review.

I think some of why people are reacting so negatively to what she said stems from O'Reilly and his usual "i will over talk you because i am always right and my opinion is of divine origination" style of dialogue. He made her out to seem like a loon when all she was doing was reporting what other scientists have said.

Something that really struck a cord with me is that she spoke of the media not reporting the findings. Here we have a news anchor whom has put together several studies showing a health effect, achieved through an alternative system of medicine, which could potentially be a huge step forward in fighting some forms of cancer. When she takes this story to air she is ridiculed by the host of the program and by ATS alike. Don't some of you find it odd that she wants to discuss scientific studies showing a potential alternative treatment to BIG PHARMA's answer to cancer and we here on ATS are criticizing her for it?

Direct your anger at O'Reilly if your going to be angry. He is the one that ridiculed science based upon his own uneducated views and perceptions. I expected better of ATS than to ridicule a figure from the MSM for trying to bring a report like this from obscurity to open discussion; especially one potentially so beneficial to humanity as these studies could prove to be.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Fair enough, I'll just check her sources for all of the studies she quotes.

Oh wait, she didn't site them. Guess it's gonna take a while.

EDIT TO ADD:
reply to post by Dilligaf28

I see you have found one already, I will check it out.

I think the problem that I, and others here have, is that Coulter reports on this theory in light of the Japanese nuclear disaster. I don't think it's fair to compare the studies she references to what's happening in Japan, and how that may affect other countries, and then say that this disaster is being blown out of proportion because "radiation is good for you."
edit on 18-3-2011 by DrZERO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
just some more disinfo to sift through. Now who in their right mind would think that radiation is good for you LMAO!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Fox equals poor tabloid news station.

I have heard it all now.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrZERO
Why doesn't Ann Coulter do a special report live from inside the reactor? It would be informative and the health benefits to Coulter would benefit all of us as we would no longer have to listen to this nonsense.

So Say We All.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join