It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: "Something Was Not Right with This President"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
White House Insider: "Something Was Not Right with This President"

I had been in and out of the White House a few times by then, it was very busy. A ton of people coming and going as is always the case during the transition. That is when I started to realize that it didn’t feel like the “Obama White House”. There was no real…not sure how to really explain this – but there was no real sense of Obama. Here was this guy who I saw give these incredible speeches. He looked huge on that stage. He looked invincible. He looked like a president. While in the White House, I never saw him or hardly heard of him for weeks. He was a ghost. Anything needed to be cleared, you spoke with people you never heard of before. Who were these people? Even early on in 2009 Rahm’s position as Chief of Staff was being challenged by Jarrett, with Axelrod trying to keep the peace between the two. She didn’t trust Rahm immediately – he was of the Clintons, and that was never to be trusted – but keep him close right? Keep your enemies closer right? Very Machiavellian – that was Jarrett’s White House even as early as then. Keep your head down and don’t make a fuss. And watch your back. Everyone was uncertain. The president was absent. He literally was not there. Where was he? Nobody knew – or nobody was saying. The big decisions – those all went through Jarrett. All of them. The First Lady was more visible around the West Wing than the newly elected President of the United States. It was…odd.

Here are some earlier ATS threads regarding prior interviews with the "insider". I'll do the report and let you decide thing, you have to come to your own conclusions about whether the insider is a real insider or a teenager sitting in his underwear in his mother's basement - but it makes for an interesting read. Personally, given this President's failures in leadership across the board I'm open to believing it.

White House Insider: Pelosi Willing to Help Take Obama Down - 11/1/2010

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president's behavior - 11/2/2010

About this "White House Insider"...What do we know? - 11/2/2010

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
To be honest I originally avidly followed the Insider and even made up charts showing how many times he was right or wrong. But the last few months have been sparse and uninteresting, in my opinion. The more important things he forecasted have not come to pass. Pelosi did not go after Obama. No big Chicago scandal broke. Obama did not fall to pieces. The Insider himself seems to be whimpering in the background.

I don't know whether he exists or not, but either way he has become ineffectual. he certainly is not the Insider he originally claimed to be. If he does exist (I'm thinking not at this point) he's a low level politico without much clout or importance.

Sorry, but I've gone from being enthused when I first found out about him to being rather underwhelmed at present.
edit on 3/18/2011 by schuyler because: spelling, as usual

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I don't put a lot of stock in reports like these, either about any President, senior member of an administration, presidential candidate or any CEO. At least in the corporate world, and I suspect it applies to the world of politics as well, these kinds of thoughts/attitudes typically come from folks who are simply not getting the level of access, both to people and issues on the ground that they think they deserve.

Most people who want to work at high levels of any organization want to do so because they think they deserve to be there, that their opinions are of tremendous value and in many cases these folks, while having significant responsibilities are simply not in the inner circle. By definition inner circles are small, mostly due to the need to keep things confidential and folks on the outside looking are simply jealous. Additionally, there are obviously more folks outside than inside and those folks tend to gravitate towards one another, sharing their personal frustrations and creating a common perception that the leader is "absent", "distracted", "impersonal" or some other thing.

Obama is "there". Where he is not is with the person who wrote this bit and as a consequence this person is resentful.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've followed the two earlier interviews. They both had some substance, I thought, but then I'm not an Obama admirer. This full segment when I went to read is without substance. It basically said what this person has said already but even more generally this time.

I ceertainly will read anyother interview with this mysterious "deep throat" person, but not look forward to it so eagerly. In a word this one was disappointing.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I don't know whether he exists or not, but either way he has become ineffectual. he certainly is not the Insider he originally claimed to be. If he does exist (I'm thinking not at this point) he's a low level politico without much clout or importance.

Sorry, but I've gone from being enthused when I first found out about him to being rather underwhelmed at present.

Was also "enthused" at first and left wondering later when things did or didn't happen is predicted.

But then I realized something else..Jarrett, et al, would also be reading the insider's stuff and doing two things:

1 - trying to find and remove this person.
2 - trying to change the prediction timeline by making some things not happen and causing others to happen.

Could well be the reason(s) things didn't turn out as predicted.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is this another 'I feel for bush" kind of insider????Tea party,Republican???.....It has to represent a faction,cant be another wikileaks miniscandal,agenda ,people, agenda.How many times some guy takes the resposabiliy of a country that almost fall into pieces,with wall street broke,all american companies in billions of debt, FORD,GM,MERRYLINCH,gas prices going up,UNFINISHED business in IRAQ,Also turmoil in afghanistan,and the eyes of the world on US???.AND we the people DEMANDING to him to fix this mess in the next few months....IF i was in his shoes i probably think [WTF?].....but since im not ,i just feel sorry for the guy.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My personal opinion, based upon the research done in OutkastSearchers thread, and on my own when that thread was active, left me believing that this "insider" is authoring hit pieces and is serving either a personal or paid agenda. This is like one of the Sorcha Faals of politics.

~Heff
edit on 3/18/11 by Hefficide because: clarification of idea

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
My personal opinion, based upon the research done in OutkastSearchers thread, and on my own when that thread was active, left me believing that this "insider" is authoring hit pieces and is serving either a personal or paid agenda. This is like one of the Sorcha Faals of politics.

I suppose only time will tell. These guys will occasionally come out publicly (usually when their book deal is done). I agree though, its impossible to give too much credit to someone that is anonymous and not hitting their predictions.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Hefficide

I suppose only time will tell. These guys will occasionally come out publicly (usually when their book deal is done). I agree though, its impossible to give too much credit to someone that is anonymous and not hitting their predictions.

If he/she has what it takes, then as many have done throughout history, you either live by the sword or die by the sword.

top topics

join