It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"TSUNAMI OF SILENCE" to Support Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"TSUNAMI OF SILENCE" to Support Japan

“Tsunami of Silence” is initiating a worldwide call to respond to last week’s earthquake and tsunami in Japan with a demonstration of the power of human consciousness, love, and support. The Tsunami of Silence will be seven minutes of complete technology silence on the first day of spring, Monday, March 21 @ 7:00-pm (19:00) in each time zone, creating a wave of silent meditation around the globe.

The idea is that there will be a wave of mediation circling the globe - resulting from seven minutes of techno-silence and meditation in each time zone.

...seven minutes of complete technology silence on the first day of spring, Monday, March 21 @ 7:00-pm (19:00) in each time zone, creating a wave of silent meditation around the globe. Seven minutes of silent reflection and support for our Japanese brothers and sisters. Seven minutes of appreciation for loved ones. Seven minutes of thanksgiving.

So turn off your cell phone and computer, and spread the love. With our quiet contemplation, the “Tsunami of Silence” honors the Japanese people and brings us together in a true worldwide wave of support and community.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Although I respect what you guys doing, as it sounds admirable, I'm on the west coast in So Cali and with all the reports, especially today, I can't afford to be disconnected from the internet in case something were to happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If it was a combined projection of healing and protection, rather than reflection, I'd definitely be up for it. But the 21st might be too late. It needs to be tomorrow or Sunday, to avert the next bout of mayhem predicted to happen on the 21st. The good thing is that for anybody who doesn't believe in our own power, they've got absolutely nothing to loose by joining in and giving it a go, except 7 minutes of doing something else.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm in, thank you for this! I truly believe in the power of mass prayer/meditation, it worked to help heal me of cancer and a 2% chance of living in which I am perfectly healthy now, miracles do happen but people have to truly want them, thanks again.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There will never be a total shutdown of technology so sadly that part won't make a difference.

It's a novel idea but I can't see it gaining momentum worldwide,

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
There will never be a total shutdown of technology so sadly that part won't make a difference.

It's a novel idea but I can't see it gaining momentum worldwide,

But - and I'm not having a go at all, just curious - would you give it a go yourself? Would you be deterred by a suspected lack of enthusiasm by others?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
Although I respect what you guys doing, as it sounds admirable, I'm on the west coast in So Cali and with all the reports, especially today, I can't afford to be disconnected from the internet in case something were to happen.

I really don't think seven minutes will make much difference, one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Global prayer - this is awesome. After the prayer - I'm going to watch the Princton's Global Consciousness Project network readings afterwards to see what the effect was.

Great idea!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I missed that part, lol. Though I must admit, I sometimes can be a bit addictive to this box, maybe 7 min would cause withdrawals. Regardless, I'll be participating.

top topics

join