It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Epsilon Team, elite Greek secret society

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No doubt there has been some scant info on the Epsilon Team on the net, but not very much and is not treated seriously at all. I have observed that most people think it's a joke, most probably because (in most westerners' minds) Greece itself has been reduced to a joke in modern history. In any case, one of the main components of the theory is that this group has a symbol it uses to identify itself with: the Delphic Epsilon, which looks something like this -)(-

I was shocked beyond belief when I noticed it in none other than the Brad Pitt movie, Troy. I was compelled to make a video about it. As expected, this video has received the most views out of all my videos. As you will see, if u watch the video, the symbolism is unmistakable. I am certainly not imagining things! Somebody purposely placed the Delphic Epsilon on the ship's flag. So something is going on with this group then.

It may be high time that the Epsilon Team becomes as strong a fixture in "conspiracy circles" as the Illuminati, Masons, Zionists, Nazis, Thule Society, etc, are. Because I wouldn't find it at all surprising if they played a pretty big role within all these types of groups. It is well known in Greece, but there's hardly any knowledge about this group anywhere else in the world. Maybe this is by design and it is a good thing, however, I wish to create an awareness of it because I believe it needs to become more well known. Whether it exists or not, we can't be sure. The evidence for its existence, is as circumstantial as the evidence about the Illuminati. But that Delphic Epsilon in the movie is definitely real, so we'll go with that for now and see.

edit on 18-3-2011 by TheNewAeon2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by TheNewAeon2012 because: because I felt like it!

edit on 18-3-2011 by TheNewAeon2012 because: because i was bored...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If achiles ship has lamda (Λ) and you read the two ships sails from left to right, then you would read EL (ΕΛ).
They are even in the right reading order.
I dont think that its by chance.

Edit: second same post in another thred.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mikepopy

absolutely no accident. The Epsilon Team has definitely infiltrated deep within Hollywood. It's so good to know that we have some good forces within Hollywood fighting the enslavers, who are trying to brainwash the whole world through their films!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewAeon2012

And the infiltration goes even deeper than we think...
Remember the trojan horse in ancient greek mythology?
When the time is right we will be everywhere on the inside.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I saw your pm and tried to answer back, but a message with the 20 post quota popped up.
I guess I'll have to wait till I can answer you.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Drop the nine minutes and thirty seconds intro and go to 09:30, that's where the whole point of the video is. Competing factions of secret societies is on of the most reasonable explanations as to why we are not in this very moment marching in our civilian earth force, hailing the all great party leader and the 'Tellus government for peace and prosperity'. But on the other side, Illuminati seems to have a stranglehold on things, and Hollywood doesn't seem to differ. I see Oliver Stone as one of the great Illuminati directors, with propaganda junk like "W." and "World Trade Center", and this makes me question the whole meaning of the symbolism in this movie.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Epsilon Team has nothing on the Alpha Group

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Greek here.

There is a lot of legend surrounding the Epsilons.Throughout the years i have read and heard a lot.
The Epsilons are a team that work for the benefit of Greeks and they have super technology.According to some researchers they have mastered antigravity,teleportation and different types of weapons.Some others say that they are not really humans.

They are not to be confused with the Illuminaty or other similar secret societies because from what i have understood they are fighting them and the New World Order.

Many have come forth as Epsilon members,but when a conversation starts about them,i believe half i hear.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

??? message with the 20 post quota? what's that? is that when they don't let u send pms until u've made at least 20 posts?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Add this to the mix: the NSA has a base on Crete.

US Naval Support Activity Souda Bay
Crete, Greece

35°29'N 24°11'E
www.globalsecurity.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8ee4d112700.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

I see what u mean. Well, look, to tell u the truth the Epsilon Team (if real) could be with the Illuminati for all we know. It's just that us Greeks are somewhat biased and so we think Epsilon is like the frikin' Justice League or something

Though, if we take this whole "it's been going on since Atlantis" story seriously for a minute, apparently the "Dark Side" has had way more power until very recently. It's basically been the "Sith" that have been in power, since Atlantis, if u know what I mean. So, even if there are other forces at work in Hollywood (such as Epsilon) it doesn't mean they can just wipe out the Illuminati (or whatever their real name is) with a snap of their fingers. But, being an eternal optimist, I see this little subliminal as being a hint from these guys that they've done a "Trojan Horse" job on Hollywood and that, hopefully, we will see some positive changes soon.

You must understand, this is not just about the Greeks. Epsilonism, at its core, is about protecting the earth as a whole.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I suddenly have a tremendous urge to found a group called the Beta Boys!

No, seriously, the Alpha group seems pretty cool. I thought u were kidding at first. Russians kick some serious butt. Putin rules!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hello again.
Yes that what I meant by it.
I'll try to get it out of the way though.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

No, of course not! They are nothing like the Illuminati (or those we falsely call Illuminati). You make a valid point, thanks.

So, to repeat what our friend said: the Epsilon Team is apparently meant to be the polar opposite of the Illuminati-type groups. I possibly said in the video that Epsilon is an Illuminati-like group and maybe you misconstrued it. I did make a point of saying that they battle the Illuminati, though.

Epsilon Team=Good

Illuminati=not so Good

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It's just that us Greeks are somewhat biased and so we think Epsilon is like the frikin' Justice League or something

This is what they made us believe.At least those who speak for them.Besides if you believe all the stories, some of them are not even humans.

You must understand, this is not just about the Greeks. Epsilonism, at its core, is about protecting the earth as a whole.

...From the evil forces.There's your Justice league

Anyway as i said before there is a lot of lore involved and the lines between reality and fantasy are mixed up.

But, being an eternal optimist, I see this little subliminal as being a hint from these guys that they've done a "Trojan Horse" job on Hollywood and that, hopefully, we will see some positive changes soon.

I hope that too,because up to now we haven't seen any real evidence of their existence.The world is going down so fast and they haven't done anything to save it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wow! But, I wonder what that really means?

1) Does it mean Greece has a lot of clout with the NSA? If it does, then this is beyond incredible because try googling Illuminati in reverse: www.itanimulli.com... and see what u get. So, if they have the NSA in their pocket, then they really are as powerful & far-reaching as the legends claim.

2) Or the NSA keeping an eye on the espionage activities of Epsilon?

if this is the case, then it's not as good as the first point, but it still means they are causing considerable trouble to the Illuminati...ooops I meant to say to the NSA.

Now, this has reminded me of all those theories that said Ari Onassis secretly ruled the world. Google "Gemstone Files", for whoever hasn't heard about this. It's the most outlandish conspiracy theory I've ever heard of but if it's true then...wow! There are some points made that make one really wonder. For instance:

a) Out of all possible candidates, it was Onassis that married Kennedy's "woman" after he was whacked. This is a little disturbing
b) Apparently Blofeld, the main James Bond villain, was loosely based on Onassis
c) We all read about how Banking & Oil are the main sources of Illuminati wealth/power. However, the fact is that the whole world (enter Jordan Maxwell) is run on "maritime Law" & the entire world's economy is reliant on shipping like we rely on oxygen.
d) The interesting thing here, is that tiny little Greece has the world's largest merchant fleet & the world economy would come to a crashing halt, if it wasn't for Greece's ships. This is tantamount to the power of the "Jewish" Bankers with their Fed, IMF & their Central Banks. I think I see two equal rivals here: Illuminati Zionists vs Epsilon. Do you?
e) The oilmen, like Rockefeller, etc, may have the ultimate monopoly, but without super oil tankers, their oil is useless.
f) The punchline: Onassis was the number 1 shipping tycoon in the world & had super oil tankers that he loaned out to the oilmen. Also, as we said, Greece's power over the world economy can be considered on an equal, albeit more subtle, playing field with the bankers (well, maybe not anymore though), if we understand the shipping side of the equation. So if we put all this together, it wouldn't be a stretch to say he was immensely powerful because he had something the Bankers & Oilmen both needed.

Let's see what St. Germaine says about Greece's role in the coming earth changes, the shipping connection & why its economic collapse was really orchestrated by the World Bank. This is amazing, because even channelled messages like this are confirming what we have suspected:

edit on 22-3-2011 by TheNewAeon2012 because: because i have no life

edit on 22-3-2011 by TheNewAeon2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Damn, I should be watching Justice League right now, instead of typing this
... but anyway, I just wanted to point out that, just like Luke Skywalker "you must be patient".

No, seriously, we must be patient and have some faith that there are good organizations in the world as well. In all seriousness, how do you explain that (more than) blatant Delphic Epsilon symbol in the movie? It's not just an accident. Out of a zillion movies, the only one it appears in is a movie about Greeks kicking the ass*s of Trojans 3,000 years ago. Now, if I get into how the city of Troy fits in with Illuminati history, etc, etc, then there won't be enough space. You need to research that, if u haven't looked into it. Trust me.

This is, by far, the most incredible Illuminati themed subliminal to ever come out of Hollywood. And someone, who has insider knowledge about the ancient war between the Hellenes and Trojans (which began in Atlantis) put it there on purpose. So, my question then, is who?

By the way, the alien thing...I don't take it seriously. They're humans, like me and you. This is not sci-fi, but I'm almost certain we're dealing with a real group.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Add this to the mix: the NSA has a base on Crete.

US Naval Support Activity Souda Bay
Crete, Greece

35°29'N 24°11'E
www.globalsecurity.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8ee4d112700.jpg[/atsimg]

I dont know if your remark is kind of sarcastic, but believe me, with the Cretans around they dont move around too much. Cretans can get quite nasty when they want.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

No, not at all sarcastic. I'm sorry if u thought that. As I am the one who started this thread, I'm dead serious about the whole thing. Though, I do have a tendency to make serious conversation in a playful way & I confuse people sometimes.

I have Cretan blood, by the way, so anything to do with Crete interests me greatly. Whatever I've posted here is 100% serious, except for the parts that are deliberate jokes (like the "Justice League" reference, for example)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNewAeon2012

No, not at all sarcastic. I'm sorry if u thought that. As I am the one who started this thread, I'm dead serious about the whole thing. Though, I do have a tendency to make serious conversation in a playful way & I confuse people sometimes.

I have Cretan blood, by the way, so anything to do with Crete interests me greatly. Whatever I've posted here is 100% serious, except for the parts that are deliberate jokes (like the "Justice League" reference, for example)

My comment was towards "this is who we are". Sorry if you misunderstood me.
I too make serious conversation in a playful way a lot of times, and I also have Cretan blood in me.
My last name ends in ακης.
In general I am a very open, open minded guy and with a lot of humor. Sometimes I even humorize the worst situations.(But I dont approve of it at times)
I also will accept mistakes that I have made or said, and will tell the others if something bothers or offends me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join