It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tornado Warning for San Mateo County

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.nbcbayarea.com...

My kids are in Fremont CA and they have them on lock down.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Maybe your kids be safe. Things are not looking good on the west coast.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

I am sure they will be fine. It is just a warning and the schools are just playing it safe. I can't imagine a tornado ripping though the Bay Area. I think the warning expired.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am in Dublin, CA.
No tornadoes yet, but there is a small lake where my store parking lot used to be!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm not far (Sacramento County) the tornado warnings here for the last 30 or so years I can remember generally turn out to be nothing other than some farmer complaining about scared cattle and barn damage.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by robinthehood
I am in Dublin, CA.
No tornadoes yet, but there is a small lake where my store parking lot used to be!

LOL! Are you serious? Get a boat Robin the Hood! I'm in Fremont right now and it looks like just a little rain and wind.

What the hell does "Tornado Warning Expires, Potential Continues" mean?

Dublin= Wonderful place BTW.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
I'm not far (Sacramento County) the tornado warnings here for the last 30 or so years I can remember generally turn out to be nothing other than some farmer complaining about scared cattle and barn damage.

LMAO! I know your right! It's funny, the news will say "Major Storm to Crush the Bay Area" and all we get is a little wind and drizzle.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Seems to me like everyone living from the Bay Area to Sacramento and surrounding experiences what is among some of the best weather on earth which I think leads the media to blow everything out of proportion.

If the weather reporting I've heard over the years had been accurate we would all be in a wasted barren swamp land by now.

top topics

join