It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO theorey is ridiculous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by Haydn_17

Sorry but I think it is pretty much a well known fact a no longer a debate..and for god sake check your post for grammar..misspelled words in title leads me to believe and idiot just got done having a thought.

you should really check your grammar before being critical of others...

and op, there is a form of nwo, maybe some of the conspiracies are a little far fetched.. but there is an elite at work, that oppress us for their own gain, do a little research, open your eyes and look at the world around you..

Like in my first post, i stated a theory which would implement a one world goverment is possible, and doesn't sound crazy, i think it would be a good idea, the combined minds of all the goverments of the world coming together for the good of humanity, we are all one.

It's when people start saying, the goverment made the earthquake in Japan, Haarp did it, theres chemicals in the water to make us stupid. Thats when i start thinking, what the hell are you guys smoking.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In reading your post, I would say that you are either working as a Dis-Info Agent or that you are clearly uninformed and lacking in even the slightest bit of intelligent, fact based research, of which there is plenty.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
those are big words coming from somebody who doesn't even know how to spell the word "theory"...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

You dont think there is anything in your water? Look at the ACTUAL reports and legislation for this and you will see there is a lot more than you could even believe that is in your water.

Drinking water inspectorate or DWI website has it all if you can be bothered to read through the material, or at least the important bits - www.dwi.gov.uk...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join