It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just in Radiation Reaches California!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This just in. It's Saturday Night! Radiation at reporting stations in California is still less than Denver and New York City.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
the link the op said was reporting this is no longer there. is there a reason for it to be gone now?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here's a Great Radiation Chart that shows you realtive doses, including those recorded in Japan.

Umm, I think this is a pretty pithy one-liner.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
As the particles from Fukishima roam around the Earth I like to come back to this thread just to wonder why everyone bashed it, now look where we are...
It's not such a "fear mongering thread" now is it? I was worried, you guys made me think everything was okay, now we're all f'kd. Way to go dingbats.

Now I get why people say this site is moderated by the government. Actually that is my next thread.

But, I'm glad I didn't listen to you guys. My wife has been buying orange juice and apples, every week, and every day we drink O.J. I take 2 showers a day to help cleanse any of the particles off my skin. So, hopefully I won't have to worry about my thyroid. But I didn't post any of that to tell you guys how to keep yourself safe because you could care less and you know it all!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join