It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Everybody Wants to Fight for Libyan People ? And Not for Palestinian People ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataclysm6Child

I know, I know, dear human fellow .....
but we have to repeat and repeat over and over again those schizo attitudes !!
people have to be repeated over and over again the reality because they do not think by themselves,
they accept those schizo economics ....
they want to fight for Libyan people, for their freedom, but not for Palestinian women/men and children ???
come on, what's the difference maybe ??? They are not human 100 % ??
stupid crazy schizo world, stupid human behaviour, stupid neo-capitalist non-human " economics " !!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

I agree with you 100\100, it seems "the ring" has won the hearts of most,
what i find remarkable is it seems so obvious, wheres the justice?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamonddave
as long as the west is dependent on oil ( thats you and me people unless you don't drive heat your house or the hundreds of other things we make with it ) we are all part of the problem. everybody who says it's all for the oil well guess what, you are 100% correct. we should all keep that in mind as we fill up our gas tank.it's all very simple, supply and demand

that is why we have to fight and ask for non-oil-dependant energy !!
it is very very possible to have atomic energy without the actual safety problems !!
it is just a little more expensive, but on the long run it is better of course ......
look at the remarks now for Japan atomic problems : they knew about it !!!
The " MARK 1 GENERAL ELECTRIC " ??? never heard about its safety problems ????
Just all about $$$$$$ GREEED !!!!
atomic power is very possible without those safety problems !! it costs just a little bit more !

edit on 18-3-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
i get the impression it is the uk pushing for this one with david cameron wanting some kind of military legacy so he can think of himself in the same light as the supposedly great margaret thatcher milk bottle snatcher. maybe thats why canada are getting involved as they are part of the commonwealth, and what better guy than gaddafi for cameron to go after as he has a bit of a sour history with the uk.

it seems that on this one that the usa is helping the uk as the uk has been calling for this since the rebellion started while the usa was acting a bit more cagey.

This one made me chuckle. Your bias is barely hidden. Would it not be a better legacy for a PM to never have been involved in a war or conflict whilst in Office? If he was to have learned anything from Labour/Blair in terms of creating a legacy, I should think it is not to intervene without wide support, both militarily and legally.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I don't buy in to this whole they want democracy thing - no vote has been taken so that's not a very democratic approach to democracy if you ask me.

Don't believe for a second this new war is for a humanitarian cause! WAKE UP! It's for the oil - like it always has been.

Iraq: 180,000,000,000 bbl (World rank - 2)

Libya: 41,000,000,000 bbl (World rank - 10)

US: 21,000,000,000 bbl (World rank - 12)

Estimated Afghanistan oil: 1,800,000,000 bbl

"Afghanistan said on 15/08/2010 it had discovered an oilfield with an estimated 1.8 billion barrels in the north of the war-ravaged country, where U.S. and other foreign forces are trying to tame a Taliban-led insurgency."
www.reuters.com...

Coincidence, that the US happened to be fighting in the part of Afghanistan that the massive new oil reserves were found increasing Afghanistans reserves 10 times?
Coincidence, that the next target of the UN which is mostly comprised of US forces is Libya, ranked 10th in the world for oil?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's because everyone still feel bad about the 2nd WW. They feel like the owe the Jews something.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oil, oil, oi. And one more time. Oil.

And yes we can't fight for palestinians because we aren't antisemites, right?

How about fighting for North Korean people? Oh, right. They don't have oil.

Democracy spreaders ftw!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

that is why we have to fight for atomic power but ONLY with the max +++ safety as possible ! and it is possible you know ! In the end we better have no atomic power left, but until then ... well, yes we have no other choice ...
but not like in Japan with 40 years old machines, MARK 1 General Electric playmobil power stations .....
there is better, there is more safety possible ! first of all not situated/constructed on a fragile coast line with earth quake possibility !! god damned foolish planning !

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Qaddafi cut of all ties with Western oil companies....BP had contracts to drill there. Now those are gone. Many people in Britain have their pensions THROUGH BP.

Libya has huge economic implications for Europe. If Qaddafi let's the Russians in and continue to honor their contracts it will continue to make Britain forced to buy oil from them.

UK buys almost all of its oil from the Saudi's we have good relations with the Saudi's and so do the Royals,

Much of Europe's oil comes from Libya and a large percentage of that goes to Italy

I don't see how this would put any pressure at all on the UK should Gadhafi had been aloud to slaughter his own people and get away with it

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Heck, I don't care about Libya since they cheered in the streets on 911. Palestine is no different to me either.
keep strapping bombs to women and children and wonder why anyone in the U.S. would care.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
why doe'st the worl fight or the palitinians? because the TPTB and the Jewish owned MSM guide nantional and world public opinion in the direction they want it to go in, or, away from.

Rasing this question on forums like ATS and others and by personal interation in a way that incorproates this anwer is the only way to raise awarness and educate people about these two linked issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join