It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Everybody Wants to Fight for Libyan People ? And Not for Palestinian People ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Crazy world !! I am getting angry you know, the more and the more !!!
Why the whole world wants to fight for the Libyan people's freedom and their State and not for the Palestinian people's freedom and State ???
Schizo world !!!
Because zionists are better than Kadafi ? OK, let's say they are better ( mental exercise you know ) but the result is the same !!! they bomb the whole Gaza ..... forgotten ??
Libyan people do fight for their freedom, they have weapons !!! and what do the Pals have ??
just some stones and suicide bombs .... pitty pitty .....
I feel some will react and say : how can you compare ???!!!
OK, let us not compare then but just ask if it is possible the whole world fight the same way for the Palestian people ?
if not, why not ?
stupid crazy world ! I feel so bad, so angry, could go and fight up there in Palestine !!! understand ? or not ?
explain then why difference between Pals and Libyans ...
I hope Libyans get their freedom ok !! and I want just the same for Pals !!!

edit on 18-3-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Because everyone is afraid of being called an "anti-semite" in case of a war. And because the Zionists abuse the holocaust card. And because they allegedly own most of the markets, banks etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
Why the whole world wants to fight for the Lybian people's freedom and their State and not for the Palestinian people's freedom and State ???

ITS ALL PLANED AND MINIPULATED
Dont feel bad we all in this together- The game of tricks that is.
be well

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wasnt aware the Palestinians were killing each other?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I agree with you, the only reason people care about Libya is because the media tells them to care.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

you forget you have Hamas no ??? and you have the other people in the West Bank ! just fight and give freedom and State to West Bank in the first place ok ?
would be already a good step in the good way !!!
We could fight for Gaza also, against those Hamas stupids, why not ? but against zionists in the first place !!!

link   
This might be a cold hard slap in the face, but the truth is, nobody cares about the Libyan people or anyone else for that matter. This is purely money and greed driven. The people are just worthless cattle, who will be murdered in the process. Don't fool yourself by making this into a fight for freedom.

Everyone needs to wake up to the fact that the world governments don't even know that we exist, we're a nuisance at best, and completely loathed by the rulers of our so-called nations. How's that for an answer?

I shall sit back and watch all of the confused and mislead people turn this into yet another useless political debate.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
Exactly my thoughts.
There`s worse things going on in Palestine and in different parts of Africa.
They seem to be ignoring Japan and focusing on Libya.
We`re getting nothing but lies about Libya....it`s all too suspect for me.

Why aren`t they intervening in Saudi Arabia ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
you could ask the same question for ivory coast, myanmar, several other african "failed" states...

in the end it will show that truly a hidden agenda is being played out

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

yeah, now I remember ..... ( sarcasm you know .... ) maybe it's just all about petrol ........ pitty ....
poor stupid world, greed and $$$$ the rest can blow up !

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
One of the year's best threads I have to say! I have asked myself the same question and the answer is simply to steer the government does not want to help palestine from zionist clutches. Illuminate and freemasonry simply want to annihilate palestine and much of the world's population!

Next week starts with an explosive monday before we recovered ourselves from it are the people stopped thinking about their national boundaries! Back in the box...

Zionists will wait until they think the time is ripe, while they waited and patiently prepared himself for this! All panic and anxiety promotes their agenda for martial law. Zionist slaughtered their countrymen with Hitler's help without anyone realized what happened, but whatever happens this time is the end to their tyranny!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Palestinians have an ample supply of Palestinian F-11 they deployed on a regular basis to attack Israel. I don't know why everyone is in such a hellbent rush to interfere with countries in the middle east. Are we going to help the Shiites overthrow the Sunnis in the other countries. Are we going to let Auck-u-men-a-nut-job create his Caliphate.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
How much oil do the Palestinians have?

How much oil does Libya have?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i get the impression it is the uk pushing for this one with david cameron wanting some kind of military legacy so he can think of himself in the same light as the supposedly great margaret thatcher milk bottle snatcher. maybe thats why canada are getting involved as they are part of the commonwealth, and what better guy than gaddafi for cameron to go after as he has a bit of a sour history with the uk.

it seems that on this one that the usa is helping the uk as the uk has been calling for this since the rebellion started while the usa was acting a bit more cagey.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Qaddafi cut of all ties with Western oil companies....BP had contracts to drill there. Now those are gone. Many people in Britain have their pensions THROUGH BP.

Libya has huge economic implications for Europe. If Qaddafi let's the Russians in and continue to honor their contracts it will continue to make Britain forced to buy oil from them.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why the whole world wants to fight for the Libyan people's freedom and their State and not for the Palestinian people's freedom and State ???
Schizo world !!!
Because zionists are better than Kadafi ? OK, let's say they are better ( mental exercise you know ) but the result is the same !!! they bomb the whole Gaza ..... forgotten ??
Libyan people do fight for their freedom, they have weapons !!! and what do the Pals have ??
OK, let us not compare then but just ask if it is possible the whole world fight the same way for the Palestian people ?
if not, why not ?
stupid crazy world ! I feel so bad, so angry, could go and fight up there in Palestine !!! understand ? or not ?

Show me the Oil

Where there is strategic interest involved, is where the international community or UN will intervene. Common now..dont you know that by now

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Schizo world !!!
if not, why not ?

Show me the Oil

Where there is strategic interest involved, is where the international community or UN will intervene. Common now..dont you know that by now

sure I know that !! of course I know that !!! Do you think I am stupid ? ;-) ...
It is what we call a " rethorical " question ........
it's a problem put into a question we know the answer for it, but some do not and so this makes them think about it ......
see what I mean .... ? difficult because I am French speaking and difficult to be american clever in my explanations ......
just angry you know, just very angry because of the neo-con mentality everywhere around !!!!!

just to put alight the highly schizo sickness from and into the "free"-market place ..... neo-capitalism, neo-con and anti-human "economics" ..... God save $$$ greed world !!! ( = ++MAX sarcasm !! ).

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

But they are killing each other in other Middle East countries besides Libya. Places like Yemen and Bahrain. Maybe Syria next.

We'll need to make the entire Middle East a no-fly zone at this rate.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

As disgusting it is, there wouldnt be any money in liberating the people of Palestine, and thats the world we live in.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
as long as the west is dependent on oil ( thats you and me people unless you don't drive heat your house or the hundreds of other things we make with it ) we are all part of the problem. everybody who says it's all for the oil well guess what, you are 100% correct. we should all keep that in mind as we fill up our gas tank.it's all very simple, supply and demand

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join