It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie, but have been looking at ATS for quite awhile. I live in Massachusetts and am a student. Well, I can't wait to get posting in the other forums, so I'll end this message here.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi, and welcome from another newbie. I just registed myself a short while back.....have fun!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Welcome aboard theE46kid!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS, enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
welcome to ats theE46kid
enjoy the site and have fun check out bts
cya around the site
se7en

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hey Kid, welcome to the best damn board on the net. Check out BTS as well. See you around.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I ran across this site looking for.... I forgot what! All I know is that when I found it I couldn't help but join. I hope to become engaged in some informative discussions on this here site.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRNationalist
I ran across this site looking for.... I forgot what! All I know is that when I found it I couldn't help but join. I hope to become engaged in some informative discussions on this here site.

Two introductions in the same thread, I can live with that. Anyway welcome to ATS and some of the best discussions on the internet.

If you need any help navigating the board I would be happy to help, just send me a U2U.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRNationalist
thats how i came to this site, and it is awesome!

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't know much about using this site besides posting to the forums. So any help would be appreciated from anyone. But I think I am going to bed now.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
WELCOME E46kid!!! You have found the place for seeking the truth. While I can't say it's easy to find necessarily, it IS here.

m...

join