It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predict your own upcoming event with the 'illuminati card game' game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Due to many recent threads on recent disasters and events and their apparent connection to the Illuminati card game I thought it would be a bit of spooky fun for members to choose a card and make a future prediction based on it.

this page apparently shows all the available cards to date.

So pick your card and show it here, then tell us what will happen in the future and why.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm not clever enough to participate, but I like the idea, haha.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Oh come on, its easy really

I will start it off...

There will be an assassination on 23rd May. It may be a hit and run or will be a car accident (made to look like a car accident).

It will be a businessman who wears glasses or contacts.

here is the relevant card =

see - its easy

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

I pick the invisible card of UNKNOWN?!?!?!?
The prediction is UNKNOWN

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I just spent like 15 minutes trying to make a funny or lighthearted prediction with those cards, but truth be told they just scare the ___ out of me so I'll pass (for now) but hope this thread takes off, as I would like to see everyone's predictions.

edit on 18/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I predict that this will never happen:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2755e5b2919.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
From the Tidal Wave card I predict that San Diego will be hit by a tidal wave (caused by an earthquake off the coast of So Cal). As to the date....I will go with 11/11/11 but that is just a guess (secondary dates: 5/21/11, 6/6/11, 7/7/11. 9/9/11 or 9/11/11).

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

They already tried to play that card (GATA whistleblower) but I dont recall the date (235-666 license plate suggested your date of 23 May [5] tho so something else could happen about 2 months from now).

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/896bb333f657.jpg[/atsimg]

This card is called "Miraculous Manifistation", describing divine images appearing in odd things, but the pic appears to be an apollo astronaut on the moon looking at a moon base or ruins in the distance............I M O.

Ruins on the moon are a hot item in the fringe world. and going mainstream would be a game ender, but I'm getting tired of the game anyway.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Khaaaaaan!! because: contact

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by justyc

They already tried to play that card (GATA whistleblower) but I dont recall the date (235-666 license plate suggested your date of 23 May [5] tho so something else could happen about 2 months from now).

i didnt know about this story. he was hit on March 27, 2010, not too far off the date but this thread is for future predictions. (might be worth wondering if there is a set before/after few days on a prediction date though)

top topics

join