It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Dix Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was driving past Fort Dix base yesterday in New Jersey with a freind who is 76 years old.He was a contractor for the base for years.I had asked him many times what he knew about the alien killed at the base years ago and he was pretty vague every time.He used to say I did hear stories about it while working on the base,but nothing else.So yesterday,as we are driving down a road right next to the perimeter of fort dix,. we are talking and driving ,he says over to your left,right behind the fence(with barbed wire) is where the alien was shot.I asked him how he knew the exact location.He said he was showed that spot by several people at different times during the period of time he worked at the base.He then said that the alien was brought into the barracks that were designed for people who fought in ww2,for a short time.The alien was then taken to a another location.The Fort Dix alien capture could eventually turn up a swarm of witnesses.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is the first i have heard of it, pretty interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Very interesting. I suggest you send a copy of your posting to George Filer. He publishes his on-line newsletter "Filer's Files" which is about UFOs and he also is a MUFON representative. I believe that he was an air force intelligence officer in that area at the time.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Brindle, do you have any idea why it was, that a contractor (I am assuming civillian) was shown the site of what would , if proven, be one of the most staggering incidents in defense intelligence history? Surely that sort of incident would be considered "need to know" and of the folks on the base at the time, surely a civillian contractor would not need to know that information?
My dad works for the MoD here in the UK. When we were still speaking, there were things he was just not permitted to speak about, since they do all sorts of weapon and engineering experimentation at the site he works at. Occasionaly I would ask him about his day, and he would begin to tell me about what he had been up to (lifting tackle inspection and foreshore flag placement mostly) and then trail off as if about to say something interesting, and thinking much better of it.
With that in mind, I find it suprising that a contractor would be told anything about any incident involving a species , the existance of which is firmly denied or roundly laughed at by public military officaldom.
Please understand, its not that I am not believing what you are saying, Im just wondering if you can explain this absolutely catastrophic breakdown in intelligence security protocol in anyway ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by brindle

Brindle, do you have any idea why it was, that a contractor (I am assuming civillian) was shown the site of what would , if proven, be one of the most staggering incidents in defense intelligence history? Surely that sort of incident would be considered "need to know" and of the folks on the base at the time, surely a civillian contractor would not need to know that information?
My dad works for the MoD here in the UK. When we were still speaking, there were things he was just not permitted to speak about, since they do all sorts of weapon and engineering experimentation at the site he works at. Occasionaly I would ask him about his day, and he would begin to tell me about what he had been up to (lifting tackle inspection and foreshore flag placement mostly) and then trail off as if about to say something interesting, and thinking much better of it.
With that in mind, I find it suprising that a contractor would be told anything about any incident involving a species , the existance of which is firmly denied or roundly laughed at by public military officaldom.
Please understand, its not that I am not believing what you are saying, Im just wondering if you can explain this absolutely catastrophic breakdown in intelligence security protocol in anyway ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
He wasnt told anything in an official capacity.He was shown the site where the alien was found and transported.It was all in general conversation during years of contract work at the base

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
He wasnt told anything in an official capacity.He was shown the site where the alien was found and transported.It was all in general conversation during years of contract work at the base

Was the alien who shot a legal resident alien (green card) or illegal alien?

Just curious since it could be the truth and not a denial with regards to the usage of the word 'ALIEN'. Besides NJ is just as diversed as NYC (Melting Pot) so who knows the word ALIEN is/was referred to by the Base Personnel

edit on 18-3-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

edit on 18-3-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Was he a legal resident alien (green card) or illegal alien?

Just curious since it could be the truth and not a denial with regards to the usage of the word 'ALIEN'. Besides NJ is just as diversed as NYC (Melting Pot) so who knows the word ALIEN is/was referred to by the Base Personnel

He has lived in the area for 40 years,hes a legal resident of the country.This story has been around for decades.It seems like a major suprise to some people.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Was he a legal resident alien (green card) or illegal alien?

He has lived in the area for 40 years,hes a legal resident of the country.This story has been around for decades.It seems like a major suprise to some people.

You missed my point. The ALIEN that was shot was he/she a legal alien (Green Card) or a Illegal Alien..you know (Mexicans, WOPS..etc etc)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think it's not that surprising that he'd have been told that story by witnesses, because I can imagine, if I'd experienced such a strange thing, then for sure I'd like to tell somebody about it, just because I couln't keep it to myself for the overwhelming nature of it...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

It is crazy how they would murder an alien. What if that itself caused an invasion of Earth. Then again the aliens would be smart enough to know we are all not responsible for it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

here is the planes that playing with our minds on perpos! the contains lods of new secret stuff we nevere will be told...strange though the citizens is the reason the politicians have a job lol

new topics

top topics

join