It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that terrorists crossed US/Mexico border with Bioweapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Evidence that terrorists may have crossed the US/Mexico border with bioweapons. The US Border Patrol found a diary written in Arabic with instructions indicating WMD devices...

As a side note, about 2 months ago, there was a CIA report that a single individual acquired a small man portable amount of a nerve/bio agent in Iraq, made it across the mountains into Turkey where he was lost....

We may soon be finding what it was that he got in Iraq....

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yeah DR, I have been concerned about this happening at our Southern border, but it seems it hasn't been addressed the way it should be. These links show how serious this issue is and I hope the National Guard is protecting these borders.

www.usborderpatrol.com...

www.usborderpatrol.com...

www.ranchrescue.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I am fairly close to the US/Mexico border, and know many in the law enforcement community... upon speaking with several law enforcement members, including a few Border Patrol agents, they privately calculate that they catch approximately 20%-30% of all cross border infiltrations... This may have increased slightly since 911, but not significantly....

Makes you wonder what is happening with the other 70%-80% that is getting through....

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
20-30% ?? That is an awfully low number! This could pose a very serious threat to our security, I dont see why there isn't a better way to protect the border.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There are somewhat vigilante groups in and around the southern border. However, usually when they attempt to defend their lands they get in trouble with the law as they usually try to scare them away with shooting at them You would think that if the government was so concerned with our security they would tighten up the borders, but it's not happening.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm a little over 2 hours from the Mexican border, so this makes me a little nervous. We definitely should have put a hard line on controlling our borders after 9-11. It's a huge failing in 'homeland security.'

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If earlier reports are accurate (& I've heard the House of Reps discussing this issue just a few weeks ago on a live CNN broadcast), there's already been a lot of terrorists...excuse me, illegal immigrants...crossing the border & harrassing ranchers for quite a long time. And the official Mexican government has openly admitted to encouraging masses of civilians to "invade" America & boost the Mexican population within our borders for the *sole purpose* of having "voters" affecting US policy towards Mexican interests. In other words, an open invasion of civilians to suborne US society to Mexican interests!
And Congress has *failed to address* this issue because tightening our southern border would "create ill will" with the Mexican government...As if they're defaulting on every loan we've given them so far *isn't* creating enough "ill will" as it is...

..It seems that every time we stick out our hands in friendship to other countries, we get our hand bitten...Don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of that!

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It seems that every time we stick out our hands in friendship to other countries, we get our hand bitten...Don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of that Posted by MidnightDStroyer

I would highly agree with that statement.

As far as what you mentioned regarding the Mexican government actively seeking as large an egress of Mexican nationals illegally across our borders, that is also true.

If you are wondering just how porous our borders are, ask yourself, since 911, has the illegal drug industry nose dived??? Why not? If you can still smuggle drugs into the country, what else can you smuggle in????

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by dragonrider]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello everyone, long time lurker.... relatively new poster.

I can't believe what I'm reading about the southern border, although I've always suspected as much. Someone should ask Tom Ridge why he feels the Mexican border shouldn't be defended. And...when the next attack occurs, and it will, and the perpetrators are found to come from the Mexican border..... can a US citizen sue the homeland security agency for failing to protect us?

I'm sick of cowtoeing to Fox and his corrupt regime. I'm all for closing the border completely, then embarking on an extensive plan to round up and deport illegal aliens. Then...at that point, we should establish a work program in which the immigrants are granted the PRIVLEDGE to enter this country and work.... all the while being monitored as to their whereabouts and evaluated on their actual economic benefit to the country as oppose to the drain.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
can a US citizen sue the homeland security agency for failing to protect us Posted by Wyatt Earp

I dont know where to find the information relating to this, so am going from memory here... Seems to me this very issue was brought up, in a lawsuit between a private individual and a local or state police agency, about the police failing to protect him. It went to the supreme court in or around 1995/96, and it was ruled that the police have NO constitutional responsibility to protect the public, only to enforce the law....

Meaning, in answer to your question, no... they fail to do thier job, we die, there are no repercussions.

I'm all for closing the border completely, then embarking on an extensive plan to round up and deport illegal aliens. Posted by WyattEarp

Probably not a bad idea at all... however, very politically incorrect. In addition, the democrats rely on illegal immigrants to increase thier voter base and stay in power, so the entire democratic party would highly oppose such an idea.

But then, Ive said all along that if democrats were in power, Gore would still be hiding under a desk inside NORAD, sucking his thumb while $h@t was still exploding across the country.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
If you are wondering just how porous our borders are, ask yourself, since 911, has the illegal drug industry nose dived??? Why not? If you can still smuggle drugs into the country, what else can you smuggle in????

That's because the government is trading their lies of "security" for the gain of less freedom for Americans. They *can't* secure the borders to that extent because they don't have the manpower or resources to do so...So they tell us lies about "increased security" so that we'll give up more of our Consitutional liberties.

Ben Franklin said it right: "Those who are willing to trade liberty for security deserve neither."

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
it really amazes me that our founding forefathers fought such tyranny, yet here we are today unable to see any of it. We've changed our lifestyles of Freedom Fighters to Comfort Lovers. All of the forefathers knew something like this would happen again if people didnt keep such tyranny in check. It is the slow degredation of America, they're slowly mindf'ing us into submission. We're a society that has become more concerned with Survivor than we are about what is really going on in the country. So as to the "Those who are willing to trade liberty for security deserve neither." quote, I couldnt agree more.

[Edited on 24-3-2003 by Grommer]

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"In addition, the democrats rely on illegal immigrants to increase thier voter base and stay in power"

And just how, does an illegal immigrant vote exactly?

Personally, I have no problem with deporting anybody here illegally. There are channels to go through to become a citizen or legal resident. The simple fact that ANY are still here, proves that recent measures amount to exactly squat...

posted on Mar, 28 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
We've Got Border Trouble
28-Mar-2003

Popular Dreamland guest Jim Marrs says, "It's the dead of night and hundreds of illegal aliens are slipping into our country�Some of them are wearing unidentified military uniforms, black paramilitary uniforms, Chinese Uniforms, Soviet Uniforms and Mexican Army uniforms. Is this some conspiracy theory, urban legend, or rumor mongering?" And are any of them Iraqi terrorists?
We recently reported conflicting stories about 6 Iraqis crossing the Mexican border who may�or may not�have been carrying bioweapons. The two versions of the story we found also said they either entered the U.S. or were detained in Mexico for questioning. We also reported that Sheriff Erasmo Alarcon Jr., of Jim Hogg County, has received reports for years about unknown troops marching across the border wearing military uniforms. When Jim tried to speak with the deputy sheriff about this recently, his only reply was "No Comment."

It turns out that most of the Iraqis crossing the border are Cahldean Christians who are seeking political asylum and are tired of waiting for visas to join their relatives in the U.S. Nizar Kero Glorian, a spokesman for the latest group, who are being held in a hotel in Tijuana, says, "They came here legally with passports. They are applying for entry to the United States, and they are not doing anything wrong." Volunteers from St. Peter's Chaldean Catholic Church near San Diego have been bringing them supplies. Immigration officials say 172 Iraqi Chaleans have requested asylum in the United States in the past two months. Since we have a war going on with their country, this isn't a great time for them to be seeking asylum here and they're bound to be looked at with suspicion.

Sam Abbod of San Diego, who has six cousins still living in Iraq, says, "They better not get shipped back because that's a death sentence."

Romil Gewarges, of Phoenix, Arizona, traveled to Tijuana to see his sister-in-law and her family. He says, "There's no food, no medicine. Basically they're starving."

www.unknowncountry.com...

top topics

join