It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outrageous theory number #47: Fake gold rush to radiate people. Endgame depopulation scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
1. Earthquake and Tsunami trigger a nuclear meltdown in Tokyo, radiation plumes travel to West coast United States.

2. Spectacular gold nugget found in California

ezinearticles.com...

A gold nugget is placed in a guy's property to make it seem like California is experiencing another gold rush, combined with gold's rising price people will once again make the dangerous and idiotic trek to search for "gold in them ther hills" all while taking some nice fresh air and radiation poisoning.

This is outrageous conspiracy theory #47

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
edit on 18-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yeah, saw that this morning. THought I'd do a little digging in my backyard this weekend!
Gold-radiation, Gold- radiation? What to pick, hmmmm.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
according to ann coultier radiation is good for you, so maybe they will dig for radiation if they can't find any gold.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have a similar theory, only it's about cannabis users/growers. There have been tons of news articles and stories talking about the emerging industry as "california's next big gold rush." Kind of the same for other west coast states too . . .

I think it's far-fetched, but if I'm thinking about it, then someone else has...
edit on 18-3-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I also thought of that too! California and some of the neighboring states are the only places where weed is quasi-legal, so it'll bring all the "stoners" to california to get radiated. Sick, sick global elite. Bad karma.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

A little radiation never hurt anybody.......

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by SunnyDee

A little radiation never hurt anybody.......

It's like sun shine on my shoulders

I'm being sarcastic i hope you are as well, but if not I'm thinking housing in cali will suddenly get cheaper

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I am...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Dude.. that article must be pretty old. I think it's from 2007. It says gold is at around 700 dollars an ounce. It's almost double that now.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I saw it on the front page of yahoo, although now it's changed. It was a video so I did a search of google of a non-video to link to. I assumed they were the same one.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
here is an article listed from today

www.businessweek.com...

new topics

top topics

join