It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is going to end....so what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Regardless of when why or how it will is irrelevant infact that's not what you're concerned with at all as i was walking earlier today i felt the warmth of sunshine upon my skin and i thought to myself "life is for living and experiancing not for fearing the inevitable end to it" my life could end at anytime tommorow i could get run over by a bus or hit with blue ice.

So my question to the 2012 believers is what are you doing to experiance life "TO THE MAX?" or (and please don't hate me for suggesting this) are you hard at work promoting fear, I don't know that's why I'm asking because SURELY if the world is ending this or next year you will be doing all kinds of crazy stuff this year. let me know .

Peace.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

2012 believers shouldn't be worried about the end of the world because the mayans don't believe the world is ending then, far from it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Life is infinite, there is never an end. Even the laws of physics can back this up. Don't worry about 2012, take your time

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

2012 believers shouldn't be worried about the end of the world because the mayans don't believe the world is ending then, far from it.

I agree. I think something might happen, but I think it's going to be something amazing and great. And after a harsh winter, I am truly enjoying the sunshine, great weather and spring flowers and trees in bloom lately.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Brother,
I am going to love unconditionally with every breath I have left.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's not earth that's in trouble
It's the people that live on it, no no
Earth'll be here long after we've all gone the way of the dodo
www.lyricsbox.com...

It's a funny one, what would you do if you only knew you had 12 months to live? Good question. you would think that one would want to get out and suck the very last breath out of these last 12 months. Im not sure even the ones who say they believe in 2012 really do believe in it. Its like a little fantasy that makes a boring life seem a little more interesting.
edit on 18-3-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
First of all...The world isn't going to end...and never will end...if anything is going to happen, which I doubt, the human species will end. Not the world. -_-

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
2012 is just another year as 2212 will be and so on ! if humans are still here that will be another story.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

I agree. I think something might happen, but I think it's going to be something amazing and great. And after a harsh winter, I am truly enjoying the sunshine, great weather and spring flowers and trees in bloom lately.

Enjoy but don't bank on something amazing and great. Did you hear about what happened to Japan?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I plan to formulate theories as to why the 2012 date was incorrect and the real date is actually _______.

If you add all the current upheavals to 2012 paranoia it does add fuel to the fire of those who want to believe. It would be nice to see things calm down so that no one is pushed or encouraged to do anything dumber than they otherwise might have done.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by maybee

Enjoy but don't bank on something amazing and great. Did you hear about what happened to Japan?

What! Something happened in Japan? Just messin' with ya.
I know... I thought about it all too with the earthquakes and stuff this year, but I feel (hope) that out of the disasters, that something good is going to happen. I guess time will tell.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Ha i love this post, I really cant stand the whole 2012 thing, I bet its sold a lot of books thought!

I believe in always living life to the max though anyway. Some people are so afraid that they go through life without even living.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Also if they all believe this why havent they all taken out massive loans as well if they are certain that they wont ever have to pay it back!?!?!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well as per my view In this world nobody knows when the world is going to end. God knows the appropriate time. So, live everyday like its your last,Enjoy each and every Moment of your life.

ringing in ear

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
meaningless
edit on 22-3-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Consider this

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
So my question to the 2012 believers is what are you doing to experiance life "TO THE MAX?"

I think they're digging a hole in their backyard and stocking up on canned goods.

But then again, that may be their idea of experiencing life to the max, so it's all good.

top topics

join