It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: KY Police Supply Company Raided by DHS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Gall's Incorporated, one of the largest police and emergency service supply companies in the country, today was raided by federal officials. Both its Lexington corporate office and its warehouse were stormed by members of the Departments of Homeland Security, Customs, Commerce, and the Department of Defense. They are being investigated for shipping police and other "official" gear to restricted countries.

WKYT
Agents executed search warrants at Galls Incorporated on Palumbo Drive and a warehouse on Russell Cave Road.

Galls is a national supplier of police and emergency services equipment.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Employees were told by Federal officials to go home, but management was ordered to remain on the premesis. Witnesses report items such as computers being removed by agents.

Related News Links:
Lex18.com

Related ATS Discussion:
Galls Investigated for Terror Links

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
WOW! I haven't heard this and I'm in Louisville...i just watched the news a bit ago. Interesting!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Banshee i posted this earlier in the terror alert forum here is a link, ill see if i can find some more info out through my buddy that works there, here is a link to the post

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ladyv lives near me = scary thought hehe

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
Banshee i posted this earlier in the terror alert forum here is a link, ill see if i can find some more info out through my buddy that works there, here is a link to the post

I know, your post is linked in the above story.
You posted to the ATS WoT forum, this is the ATS news service.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
my apoligies i didnt see where the post was , truthfully i was just feeling cocky for finally being the first to post a news worthy event . I guess that in the future ill deflate my head prior to posting.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think Banshee should have given you the news story. Couldnt you have bumped her story?

You did post in her thread prior to making this thread, that means you took info from her thread, resarched it a little more then made a news post.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I think Banshee should have given you the news story. Couldnt you have bumped her story?

You did post in her thread prior to making this thread, that means you took info from her thread, resarched it a little more then made a news post.

there can be a news story and a discussion thread about the same thing, it's okay, Mods said so, besides the other thread ( first one ) hasn't been closed, so whats the fuss ?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Because it was important to this member to bring a real news story to the "table", Banshee has news all the time, it wouldnt look bad on her to give a dawg a bone. It was a good story, and I have seen many storys bumped up.

top topics

join