It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An eye opening Hello ~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Greetings from Vancouver, Canada!

This is my first post here, and figured I'd try to give you ATS members a little conspiracy eye candy
. I apologize if this has been posted before, because I haven't seen it on any threads.

Now for the scary truthiness...
Go to your web browser and type 'illuminati' backwards and add .com
...now please tell me why it goes to that website.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
WOW!!!!!!!!!! I just dont even know what to say. I have never thought of our Govnt. doing some of the things posted on this site and others but now I am starting to see some light of proof from everywhere! Thank you for this insight!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

If you whois it, it well tell you that its owned by John Fenley. Then google his name and you'll find out that some guy simply forwarded the NSA site to that URL as some kinda lame joke.

Also, welcome to ATS
These are some strange times.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

kathael, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay. That topic has been discussed on here before and yes its very wild indeed

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

Well here's a eye opener for you...there are tons of threads on this..and most here have heard newbies reveal this many times..so..eye opener..try researching your info before inputting it..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What you find is nsa, that is pretty sick in deed. They think we are so dumb that we never could find these things out by our self. great post new friend, and welcome toyou.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by kathael

Well here's a eye opener for you...there are tons of threads on this..and most here have heard newbies reveal this many times..so..eye opener..try researching your info before inputting it..

Way to make a noob feel welcome :S
Let him do his intro thing that we all know about. Its better than if he told us something he just seen on CNN.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

Welcome to ATS Kathael! I saw something on another thread yesterday about the illuminati spelled backwards. I think they said that it was some kind of game or joke or something. I wish I could remember where I saw that.... sorry. But welcome again to ATS!

Oh, I remember what it said, but don't remember where I read it, It said that some guy bought that site then redirected it to the NSA site. Why? Not sure.
edit on 18-3-2011 by ShelbyHunter because: added comment

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

Hi kathael, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kathael

Welcome to the show , theres a lot to sift through here .
Don't believe it all though, have fun.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Welcome!

I believe there are lots of people/organizations out there not worth mentioning.

Instead I focus on improving my mind character and body to the best of my ability. Looking inwards for the solution.

I recommend anyone interested in self-cultivation(improve one´s mind and body) to read the book Zhuan Falun.The book deals with questions on how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, developing supernormal powers etc. The book became a bestseller in China during the 90s and was then banned by the communist party and they started persecuting the 100 million people who started doing Falun Dafa self-cultivation during the 90s in China.

If you want higher spiritual insight this book is what you have been looking for all your life, that is a promise.

/Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join