It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya announces cease-fire amid foreign military moves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
World War Three

And youth rebels cheers and celebrates for alot more blood shed in the video, in my opinion sorry to say this but in the video the youth rebels look like they have taken some drugs and look like they are coming out of a trance

Remember folks Libya has over 6 million people and i highly doubt all of Libya agree with the rebels, the rebels are only few in number.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
2:53 p.m. Update Libya Misurata and shoot missiles at Zintan notify insurgents in Al Arabiya. It is unclear whether the missiles before or after a government cease-fire was declared. (Al Arabiya)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Currently watching CNN (I know it's not reliable), a protester on the phone informed that this cease fire is just words, bombings and gunfire is still rampaging through Libya. This is not going to be good

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is so perfect ! Libya has a genius in the advisers office. The world came together to do an Iraq on Gaddafi and Libya, so Libya called a complete stand down. Now, if only a single aggressive act comes against Libya, Gaddafi rallies all the people behind them, the rebellion is crushed and the world is shown for the stupidity they displayed.

So.. since the world now has it's hands tied, Libya can now slowly move in and crush the rebellion and be done with it. He he he..

edit on 18-3-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

edit on 18/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Remember folks Libya has over 6 million people and i highly doubt all of Libya agree with the rebels, the rebels are only few in number.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Never a truer word said .They are the minority, so I wish the majority of the outside world would wake up to this .
If a group tried to raise up like that against the American or British Goverments I am certain the wouldn't be called rebels now would they ?

new topics

top topics

join