It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send the Japanese to my home. I will take a family of 3-4, many jobs, open-arms.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
OP can count me in to take a couple or a family of 3. Just U2U me.

I skipped most replies to avoid the trolls. So forgive me if I missed something important.

Super idea OP!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Then YOU help the people in Haiti. Who are you to judge while you do NOTHING. Do something or stay out of the way of those who are.

You are only seeing this being about Japanese, but this is just a beginning. All people should be cared for. All people will be cared for. A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step and this is that step for some.

With Love,

Your Brother

it's YOU that have no idea of what I do, also I comment whatever I need, no rules have been broken, only some false sense of superiority.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz
Right now my head is barely above water, and I know plenty others in this country who are in great need also. I dont see anyone putting up their homes for the Americans who are homeless. Very sad !!!!

You don't think I know the struggles of the American people?

I gave my house over to someone else rent free and sleep on the basement floor of my dad's house. Get involved with your community and band together. Do not let this little stuff break you, let it REBUILD you. Band together and help one another. You can't help the Japanese, there is no shame in that. Help yourself, help a neighbor, get people together to make it through this. If you are destitute yourself, ask for help! Get your neighbors together and see how you can help each other out.

That is what it is all about.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nekomata111
it's YOU that have no idea of what I do, also I comment whatever I need, no rules have been broken, only some false sense of superiority.

Your words represent you. I do not know what you do. All I have to go on are your words. Are your words the very best representation of who you are? They tell me what you do and what your motivations are.

I never said I was superior. By my view we are all equal and we need to work together to make it through the times ahead.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
While I do appreciate your apparent kindness and generosity, I have been under the impression that the abundance of jobs you are offering simply don't exist. I keep reading and hearing about Americans not being able to find work, losing their cars and eventually their houses.

Apologies if this sounds cold as it is not meant to be, but I am just curious as to what type of jobs you are referring to?

Thanks, and I hope your offer goes a long way to helping others.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Yes Chicago is very culturally diverse, there are many jobs-most people aren't versitle enough I guess or need a helping hand. I know 20 people who haven't worked more than a week or two here and there and claim there are no jobs.

And wow people no need for pessimism here please. I'm sorry I wasn't able to provide for the people of other disasters, but I am now 32 and have a home where I can offer some help. Maybe people that are always pessimistic are the reason I never tried, I never though I could succeed. I gave up a lot of my life because I listened to people tell me I couldn't.
Like Copernicus, and Tesla, new ideas are never accepted, especially when their brilliance wasn't of your own. So please join us in changing our perspectives then.

Do the best you can? That's all I'm doing...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Who is anyone on here to say who I have taken in my home? I have helped plenty and the only one who needs to know is God. I open my home from my heart with all pure intentions . Just like my pets are fosters who would have been killed other wise, . there are many ways to help all over the world,. The world today is a sad place where people who want to help another human being are being looked upon as bad or judged.

I HAVE been homeless in my life, and I will never forget those who helped me. Sure they could have taken in an African child and left me alone, ... but I am greatful 25 years later. I to this day return that favor to others .

If this same incident happened here, and my daughter and I had nowhere here to go but someone in another country offered me help , I would be greatful.

There are many ways to help in this wicked world. Just pick one. Do not judge another because they choose to help in one way, instead of another. That attitude just makes me cry. If everyone did something to help their fellow man, the world would be a different place, and we would not see all the disasters we see.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
reply to post by dnvrliz

If your head is above water barely, then sell your computer, phone, or whatever your using to access this site with. My home is welcome to any who need shelter.

This thread makes me laugh, it is very nice to see people want to help, but it is like a fairy tale....too bad America doesn't have health care we can give these people, oh but wait the Japanese wont need any right.....so funny.

edit on 18-3-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well according to Monster.com there are this many:

found here:jobsearch.monster.com...

Plus I know a lot of industries and business owners who can accommodate if needed. Maybe they will work for the minimum wage jobs that some aren't willing to work for while they get a chance to get on their feet without radiation sickness, or another earthquake.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Some of us could afford to pay their medical bills. If I was desperate and barely making it, I would be looking for another job. So many people claim there is none. Most of those in which I have met, would rather be jobless then work at mcdonalds or clean toilets.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Some of us could afford to pay their medical bills. If I was desperate and barely making it, I would be looking for another job. So many people claim there is none. Most of those in which I have met, would rather be jobless then work at mcdonalds or clean toilets.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
im skeptical to say the least
A new member with a matter of days under his belt...offering to take in strangers...asking for flags to make this thread stay on the front page.
This site has about 100,000 active users, youtube has 2,000,000,000 views a DAY.
Like other people said....why not offer assistance to you fellow americans? Or africans? Or Libians??
Id hate to think your jumping on the bandwagon to get flags and stars....

Because the people you are talking about do not intergrate into any sociaty that invites them to stay and instead try their best to make their hosts bow to their ways...!! This is not an opinion, it is a fact and if you want, I can provide litterally hundreds of instances where this has occured all over the western world.

The Japanese are in dire trouble right now.. more than a few africans or Middle easterns running from war and oppression. Their entire country is being devistated by forces that are too gret to even imagine. The entire country!!!

Japanese are honest, hard working, loyal, good people and this isn't a matter of a few hundred or a few thousand or a few hundred thousand thay may need to move.. This is millions who may/will need to relocate. I would be honored to have them here in Australia and would genuinely accept our governments descision to open its borders in this instance, for the japanese people above anyone else!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Im new to ats but the op is a kind person. I currently live by myself in a one bedroom apartment going to school full time just trying to make it. It is really nice to see people help others. I live in texas. If I had the room i would do the same but cannot. Ive been to japan and they are strong people. I pray for them every day. I Just wish there were more people in the US like the op. God Bless

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Really, I am a very busy and compassionate person. I can't believe some of the remarks. So define conspiracy in an ethical sense if you will. Is a conspiracy a thought, an idea, or a process? This site is to discuss conspiracies so the people of this site can get down to the bottom of things, and have a collective resource for further data usage regarding these matters. Your opinion matters-your irrelevant responses clog the internet all up and cause us to get distracted like now.
But I am completely serious, and I am looking for a few good people, not just Americans, to work as a team, or as a hole.
It's funny the cliche "I dream of world peace". Don't we all? Maybe we all just woke up yesterday and said ENOUGH, or maybe I did, and I want to share that idea with you. Don't be afraid of the idea, help turn it into an action and become part of what you want to see happen anyway.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Really, I am a very busy and compassionate person. I can't believe some of the remarks. So define conspiracy in an ethical sense if you will. Is a conspiracy a thought, an idea, or a process? This site is to discuss conspiracies so the people of this site can get down to the bottom of things, and have a collective resource for further data usage regarding these matters. Your opinion matters-your irrelevant responses clog the internet all up and cause us to get distracted like now.
But I am completely serious, and I am looking for a few good people, not just Americans, to work as a team, or as a hole.
It's funny the cliche "I dream of world peace". Don't we all? Maybe we all just woke up yesterday and said ENOUGH, or maybe I did, and I want to share that idea with you. Don't be afraid of the idea, help turn it into an action and become part of what you want to see happen anyway.

Its a great and honorable thought, but, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Is there a facebook group or page on this subject yet? I have done a search but have found nothing... if a message needs to get out that people would like to invite Japanese to their countries FB would have a much larger response base...

Can anyone here provide such a link? I would create a page myslef, but that sort of thing is a little complicated for me..lol But I would love to join such a group or page and support it..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2011 by lance_covel because: removed post due to legal ramifications. may be re-posted at later date once clariffication is determined.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You should why Japanese people don't really like the US.

WE NUKED THEM LOL. WE ACTUALLY USED A NUKE ON THEM.

Also, Japanese quality of life will always be better than here.
edit on 3/18/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I agree with you

If this person were genuine they would have no space available as they would have taken in others who needed help....starting with their fellow american brothers and sisters.
Im skeptical

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
another worth fact to comment is not to forget that Japanese people (majority) would rather die in Japan than mass exodus to foreigns countries, Japan is so beautiful and rich because they love their country.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join