Send the Japanese to my home. I will take a family of 3-4, many jobs, open-arms.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Yes I just saw your original post, I must have missed it. That's great to hear, that's what makes this online community so great. We have people of all trades and ways of life who can team up and work together when the need arises.

I don't have much to offer in the form of living space or website design skills, but I'll be doing relevant research and help spread the word once the website is up.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I have a big problem with threads/posts like this: What makes you think that there are Japanese people who will drop everything and leave everyone they know just to live with you?

I'd rather help the Japanese clean up their mess and restore their homeland than relocate them out of some false sense of pity.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973

Not that the Japenese don't need help they do..but..if you have many jobs how about hiring some Americans..maybe you didn't realise we are in trouble here as well. And if you have jobs to give away I'm sure there are families right in your neighborhood who could use your help.

MY thoughts exactly...also, have you not seen the other calamities in the world lately ?? the whole world is falling apart, Pole Shift and other things. There are other people in need besides the Japanese, I love the Japanese people as much as the next guy, but how come no one else is welcome ???

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
First off if you don't like threads like this, you are more than welcome to stay out of it. False sense of pity? Do you know us on a personal level? I don't think so.

Sam, if you know of a website where we could find some kind of information on this, I could take some people in.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I have a big problem with threads/posts like this: What makes you think that there are Japanese people who will drop everything and leave everyone they know just to live with you?

I'd rather help the Japanese clean up their mess and restore their homeland than relocate them out of some false sense of pity.

Then go help them rebuild my friend. Nothing is stopping you but you.

Some will want to leave, some have lost everything, some will want to stay, all manner of help is needed.

HELP

Don't sit on the side lines and scoff.

Do what you would want the world to do if it was your life that was wrecked.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If you really mean, you are in the wrong place, first, this website is not credible at all, we are talking about the large amount of information simple generated here by thousands of minds focusing on disasters, conspiracies and aliens.
and I cannot let to think, within a year, one million people die from malaria, three million children die, either directly or indirectly, due to hunger.
And you welcome Japanese to work for you ? I think this is really funny, you are seeing the hard-working side of the Japanese, and the future profit of it, I hardly doubt the invitational would be open in case of a Haitian of African disaster, also millions of another Americans would welcome those jobs.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

I'll comment however I see fit. Freedom of speech.

It's too easy to point out such crap on this forum.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just talked to my room mates and they have no problem taking on a family or a couple. Granted we are in our 20's and have a bit of a party house considering we are musicians but if they don't care, neither will we! So just me know what list you want me on, and i gotchya
Bushwick, Brooklyn, NYfC

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow! Bless you my dear friend for being such a beautiful and generous person!!!

If only most humans were as kind as you.
Blessings to you and your family!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I didn't read all the posts, but if the OP is speaking from heart, it is relieving, because so many Americans think this event as a revenge of Pearl Harbour, it is unbelievable what is happening to people. Just google if you think i am exaggerating.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why aren't you adopting African families? I'm sure they have 100th of the asset of any Japanese.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

Not that the Japenese don't need help they do..but..if you have many jobs how about hiring some Americans..maybe you didn't realise we are in trouble here as well. And if you have jobs to give away I'm sure there are families right in your neighborhood who could use your help.

MY thoughts exactly...also, have you not seen the other calamities in the world lately ?? the whole world is falling apart, Pole Shift and other things. There are other people in need besides the Japanese, I love the Japanese people as much as the next guy, but how come no one else is welcome ???

Yes the whole world is falling apart. Find where you are best suited to help, roll up your sleeves and dig in. If you can help the homeless locals, help. If you can help a family keep there lights on, help! If you can help an old lady cross the street, help!

Scoffing as the world goes down the tubes does nothing to plug the drain.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

The only "crap" I see in this thread is coming from you. Freedom of speech....lol learn what that applies to.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nekomata111
If you really mean, you are in the wrong place, first, this website is not credible at all, we are talking about the large amount of information simple generated here by thousands of minds focusing on disasters, conspiracies and aliens.
and I cannot let to think, within a year, one million people die from malaria, three million children die, either directly or indirectly, due to hunger.
And you welcome Japanese to work for you ? I think this is really funny, you are seeing the hard-working side of the Japanese, and the future profit of it, I hardly doubt the invitational would be open in case of a Haitian of African disaster, also millions of another Americans would welcome those jobs.

Then YOU help the people in Haiti. Who are you to judge while you do NOTHING. Do something or stay out of the way of those who are.

You are only seeing this being about Japanese, but this is just a beginning. All people should be cared for. All people will be cared for. A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step and this is that step for some.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by dnvrliz

Yes the whole world is falling apart. Find where you are best suited to help, roll up your sleeves and dig in. If you can help the homeless locals, help. If you can help a family keep there lights on, help! If you can help an old lady cross the street, help!

Scoffing as the world goes down the tubes does nothing to plug the drain.

With Love,

Your Brother

Right now my head is barely above water, and I know plenty others in this country who are in great need also. I dont see anyone putting up their homes for the Americans who are homeless. Very sad !!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I like that you're offering a place to stay for people, but somehow I seriously doubt that they'll simply be able to move here and immediately find jobs. Chicago has jobs? Or are you saying you're offering 3 or 4 people to work for you... I live in Pennsylvania and I've literally been searching for YEARS for full time steady employment - all of the employment agencies around me just find you work at a place that not only makes you work 60+ hours a week without paying you overtime or any health insurance, then they simply lay you off after your 90 day "probationary period" is done. Personally I got sick of being stuck in the endless cycle, so I've been doing whatever odd jobs I can find all over town for people, rather than dealing with the temp agencies. Oh, and by the way, I'm not collecting any unemployment either; I haven't even bothered to apply for it.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Most of the area around where I live is Forestry - Timber/Pulp/Plantation, Environmental - Restoration/Rehabilitation, Farming - Livestock/Milk/Fruit & Veg type work. Tere is plenty of it though. The City of Melbourne is a 1.2 hour drive down the freeway, where there are all manner of types of work and the local municipalities of Moe, Morewell, Warragul, Traralgon all have plenty of work also in various professioal catagories.

There is plenty of room here for good honest people like the Japanese and they would be very welcome here!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

Yes, Chicago has jobs.
Sam was not attempting to employ them - but only attempting to host them so that they can get on their feet.
Chicago has a very large Japanese/American community.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

If your head is above water barely, then sell your computer, phone, or whatever your using to access this site with. My home is welcome to any who need shelter.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
im skeptical to say the least
A new member with a matter of days under his belt...offering to take in strangers...asking for flags to make this thread stay on the front page.
This site has about 100,000 active users, youtube has 2,000,000,000 views a DAY.
Like other people said....why not offer assistance to you fellow americans? Or africans? Or Libians??
Id hate to think your jumping on the bandwagon to get flags and stars....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join