It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send the Japanese to my home. I will take a family of 3-4, many jobs, open-arms.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So damn tired of being sad for them. They need help not tears. I like everything about this idea. It's going to be so nice to have some immagrants I can look at with respect for a change. Just bring 'em. America will accommodate.

We aren't rich people by any standards in america. But to a lot of the world I suppose being just under middle classin a house in Calif. I guess I am rich. Whatever it is we want, no we need to help. Where I live in Apple Valley Ca. I can offer a family some hospitality peace and safty from good people.

edit on 18-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I admire the gentleman who started this thread. Compassion for our fellow man's suffering and selfless help is sadly not often seen anymore. It is refreshing to know that there still are many genuinely good people among us.
I would also like to help. I live in Frankfort Kentucky with my husband, my daughter, and a live-in nanny. We would be able to accommodate 2 (3 if necessary...such as a family) in our guest bedroom. We have ample space, and we live in a safe area. We also own our own business and could possibly provide some work for you.

Serious replies only please as this is my personal e-mail

[email protected]

You are in my prayers Japan!! God Bless

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
that is true i hope no one thinks im sick but it would be nice to see us all do something right from this whole f up

i feel if i could i would i can only smile if i see someone and give a couple bucks when i get a new job these folks who are going to allow people into well their family are miles ahead of me like before i am overwhelmed by your generous souls

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If we had more of this in our world we might not have the problems that we are having.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Please keep it coming you guys, forward this to everyone you know!
It's time, let us show the world the people of America do care for fellow man, thank you all for being so supportive, I keep getting a little teary, but I'm a man I'll suck it back in-darn it.

I'm starting on the web site now if anyone would like to help let me know.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have been trying to think of ways to help out the Japanese people.
Your post is beyond anything I've thought of.
I wish you well, and I hope if you get a response, you will let us all know.
Bless your heart. I mean that.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hell yeah! I feel the same brother!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You know what.....

I have inspiration from this thread.
Thank you op.
I'm going to bring this up to other people, and hope
we can do more.

We need more people like you on this planet.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It's nice to see so many kind and generous folks here on ATS.

I'm wondering though, how many homeless Japanese families are really browsing a conspiracy website during such a time of crisis? Are all these offers really getting out to the people that they are intended for, or are these generous offers falling on deaf ears?

I'm sure there are better places on the internet to get these kind invitations out to the people who really need it.

If there really are a lot of people who are serious about opening up their homes to Japanese families in need, I would suggest creating a website where people could post these offers with details about their location and living situations. Then, the website can be linked to other websites that are more likely to be seen by Japanese families in need. From there, they can contact those extending the invitations and arrange their immediate passage over and perhaps sign some sort of legal contract to prevent any kind of unethical treatment or miscommunication or anything.

That is something that could truly turn into something amazing.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i would totally do this as well great idea people like u and ur kind thought keep the world moving in the right direction to bad not enough followers

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Good luck on your endeavor. I hope you succeed.
Please let us know.
I'm going to do the same, however, with family and friends.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Epiphron, I am working on the site as we speak. I am developing it in Photoshop now, I will work on setting up a CSM system in Joomla if anyone has experience, I will have my team here around 9 or 10 CDT.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is the change the world needs to see my friends. God bless you all and may your thoughts turn to action, and your action turn to a movement. God bless you all.

With Love,

Your Brother

link   
reply to post by Epiphron

It's nice to see so many kind and generous folks here on ATS.

I'm wondering though, how many homeless Japanese families are really browsing a conspiracy website during such a time of crisis? Are all these offers really getting out to the people that they are intended for, or are these generous offers falling on deaf ears?

Lol!

You have a really great point. I'm going to do some research, and get back to everyone about this.

The top part of my post was a quote from Epiphron. It was a good post. However, It did not come from me.
edit on 3/18/2011 by ConspiricusTheoricus because: (no reason given)

link   
I just wrote president Barrack Obama and told him about this forum, left him the link, and told him we need help, and he needs to address the world and tell the Japanese that we are lifting laws so we can help these people out. I can only wonder if he will get it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

Dude, I don't have a lot of money - but I would love to help in your efforts. I live on the NW side of Chicago in a suburb - and I have to say I am totally with you!

Check out:
www.midwestbuddhisttemple.org...
The Buddhist Churches of America is collecting donations for the Japan Earthquake & Tsunami Relief to send to Hongwanji Social Welfare Department in Kyoto, Japan.

Donations will be accepted through Sunday, April 17.

Donations in Cash or Check
Can be dropped at the temple or mailed to

Midwest Buddhist Temple
435 West Menomonee Street
Chicago, IL 60614

My wife and I are donating directly to them, so that the money and food go directly to Japan instead of only 33% of it if going through the Red Cross. U2U me if you would like my personal info.

S&F for you!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wish I could make the same invitation, sadly I cannot...
I have very little of my own, My home is rundown with only one working power point, I have no hot running water, in the mountains a good 45min from the nearest amenaties.

Though I do have one room to spear with three beds, I can offer little much else.

Would gladly give what I have though to the Japanese..!!

If any Japanese people were willing to put up with "it/me LOL", to get away from the radiation at least, there is some room here and there are also plenty of jobs around the area of Moe & Morewell..Just let me know through this page/thred or at [email protected]..!! This s a genuine offer also, though like I said, I have little to offer, I will share what I have..!!

There has been a lot of debate lately about imigrants and assylum seekers from the middle east, which I am against personally. But, the japanese are lovely, polite, friendly people and I would welcome them here in droves and with open arms.. !!

People of Japan... Please come to Australia..!!

edit on 3/18/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I know someone who is headed to Japan to help with the recovery/rebuilding efforts. I will send him this link as well.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

sam, i greatly admire what your doing, and wish i could do the same however I am a single parent living in a shoebox with not a lot of cash. When you get this plan up and running I would very much like to send you £100 ( 200 dollars approx to help with your start up costs, because compared to what these people have, I am rich. I will u2u you my email.
Best of luck friend.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i'm trying to look for a map showing the affected areas.

my thinking is this:
if it's possible to place people/families with certain skills in similar industries here, that's one less thing to get accustomed to with moving halfway around the world.

Georgia has a coastline and fisheries here (a friend is from the coast and they have plants there, we go to the "blessing of the fleet" annually), of course, after the BP issue i'm unsure how stable the fishing industry here is.

our city just opened an art incubator here in the city for artisans to create and sell their creations, so artisans are surely welcome here.

there is more here in the city but i'll have to take a look around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join