Send the Japanese to my home. I will take a family of 3-4, many jobs, open-arms.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

My feelings go out to all those in Japan... may god watch over them.

I was wondering thou... can you take me in? Not only do you sound like a loving caring person... but there's jobs? great schools? Do you cook? lol

all kidding aside.. your the best!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'd gladly take in a young man or two.^^
However, I'm in Cali, which means whatever radiation hasn't decayed enough to be safe will be deposited to my coast and kill us off anyway...
And I have a family of nine, so we can't squeeze another person in unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
A grand gesture kind Sir, I take my hat off to you.
I am living in Japan and have been for eight years running my own english school, which I sold in December to an Americam who is taking over in April at which time I am taking my wife and two children back home to New Zealand and plan on getting set up to accomodate as many Japanese as I can in their time of need.
If I can send some your way I will be in touch.
They are truely honorable, moral and kind people and I'm sure you will not be dissapointed with your new friends of the human family.

Thanks to you and others who may also feel and show as much compassion as yourself
edit on 18-3-2011 by Mythkiller because: Spelling
edit on 18-3-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Thank you MythKiller, any help would be appreciated. I didn't want to cloud the Red Cross with irrelevant questions so I am scouring the internet for English speaking facilities in the region where survivors are being relocated.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wow! What a noble and sweet gesture. Truly gives me hope for humanity to see.

S&F

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If i could take these children home now i would....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I would like to also offer a place to a family of 4-5, we have a nice home in arizona. we are a young family with kids who are very active. please feel free to contact me here. I am not sure if ats will allow email adress's so try us on here, send me a private message. sorry I do not know any japanese a little english would help us comunicate and get you a nice warm safe place with us. we would love to help in some way so if our home is that way we offer it to a needy family.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leemo
Wow, this is an ultimate act of compassion, I wish I had my own place but it sucks that I'm a medical student and I can't do anything! =/

You beat me to the punch, I was going to say the exact same thing (minus being a medical student )

OP you set a great example to the human race, which is not only gentlemanly of you but also very admirable. I hope more people follow in your steps.

If only I had my own place and I wasn't as poor as the next person I would undoubtedly be doing the same!

Kudos OP and S & F

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

Great thanks SuperJesse!

Anyone know about web development? Filezilla and FTP, graphics, php? We can start getting a web site going for the specific cause.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i dont think ive ever cried while on ats
there are some good people left in the world it seems i can only imagine if what you all have offered for a few turned into a real solution for say a thousand people or more ....

i am truly impressed and overwhelmed with emotion right now .

Be Well form here in New York
Triple

i hope things get better for you good folks over there it hurts me to see so many good hard working people robbed of their world
you are our neighbors and friends.
edit on 18-3-2011 by triplescorpio because: My one post that needs to be spelled right

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I can not afford to pay for air fare, but if a family wanted to live with my family, that would be fine with me.

Not permanently, but until they regained their strength.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Very noble my friend. Star and flag this thread to the moon!

Troy

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Chipkin9 your too generous with words. I am not rich by any means just a hard worker and an inspiring student at Devry University, I'm on the Dean's list and I am very active and spontaneous. I have a good place for people like that to relax.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by Chipkin9

Chipkin9 your too generous with words. I am not rich by any means just a hard worker and an inspiring student at Devry University, I'm on the Dean's list and I am very active and spontaneous. I have a good place for people like that to relax.

Generous by no means at all, Just honest

Rich or not you have a good heart which is more important than the rest of those things, providing food and shelter to people less fortunate than ourselves is a priceless act of good nature.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
God bless you and your family. I know someone just like you and because of people like you and your family and my friend, I still believe that there are angels among us. Hopefully there are angels in Japan right now. Thank you for your giving heart.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
great......this is just great Samf3rd!

i'm going to talk with my wife and the counsel members of our city and see if we can mimic a program like this.
my wifes on the counsel and we are involved here. so i'll check with her and the other members tomorrow.

................5min elapsed

it's likely looking like it'll have to be a private enterprise......conflict possibly comes with using tax money for a private endeavor. i'll see what the other city managers/counsel members say tomorrow.
edit on 18-3-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My hats in this ring as well.

This is so great. I was thinking of a making this thread and offer my self. When I found this one. Me and my family can take in a family of four and still be more than comfortable. Don't know how else, to put this out there effectively. But my wife agrees it would be an honor to take these people in. I see no problem with this at all.
I hope if they don't know english there willing to learn.
But who really cares. We would love to show one family of four the hospitality to help them out.Absolutly serious.

Randyvious
SnF
edit on 18-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

OP we must collaborate on this. Send me a U2U if you find out how we can make this offer. I will do the same.

I'm so excited by this I keep for getting words.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I stay in New Zealand in a city called Hamilton, inland from the coasts so away from the beaches and off the fault lines, and will also help any Japan family, me and my partner have no kids but are staying in a 3 bedroom house, my partners sister and her daughter have just moved out so we are happy to have a family or couple to come stay until they get on their feet. I am a taxi driver so can shuttle you around until we sort you a car and stuff. We can't afford to fly you over but can host you for as long as you like. We are good cooks to and you will not go hungry, we love all people and wish more people would open their hearts to. Love and oneness to all. Please PM me..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If I'm reading the LameStream Media correctly 11% of all Housing in the US is empty, they could buy them for a few hundred bucks each and fill the Cities up again. Could easily accommodate all of Japans affected Cities. Might have to rename them to Chicashima or Detraki though. Kinda Ironic where Foreigners would Live in the Houses and those that did own the houses now live in tents.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
we have a few empty homes in my city as well. that was the first point i brought up with to the wife. and there are a few factories nearby. really close.

Looking at the nuts and bolts of this, what things are needed, and industries:
1) visas(gov)
2) airfare(airline companies)
3) employment(local businesses)
4) shelter(banks, HUD, foreclosure companies, home owners)
5) food(local grocers)

hmmmm.....just trying to think this through....

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join