It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: The Weakest President In History?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton 'fed up'
Jeannie DeAngelis
Whether hungry for power, or for purposes of career advancement, Hillary Clinton has willingly endured a philandering husband, a blue Gap dress, and her husband's impeachment. Years later, candidate Hillary lost the Democrat nomination to an unproven neophyte and then, after the election, accepted the position of Secretary of State in service to a foreign policy kindergartener.

Recently, while Barack concentrated on March Madness, Hillary Clinton dutifully went about the lonely mission of trying to "bolster the Libyan opposition, which ... suffered days of losses to Madman Moammar Gadhafi's forces." Hillary hung in while the President, void of resolve, filled in NCAA basketball brackets and vacillated over whether or not to assist the Libyan resistance.

Hillary Clinton has been out there working the ropes for a President busy working the links and, according to a Clinton insider, even though the Secretary of State "doesn't have any power," she's tried "to keep things from imploding." The effort has left her "exhausted."
www.americanthinker.com...
Feeling like the only adult in the room, insiders claim Clinton is unhappy "dealing with a president who can't decide if today is Tuesday or Wednesday, who can't make his mind up."

Apparently, the situation has pushed Hillary to the point where she's "done with Obama after 2012 - even if he wins again." Rumor has it, waiting while genocide looms has brought the Secretary to a point she's never gotten to with her two-timing spouse - "Fed up." It seems "irreconcilable differences" are the grounds for dissolution of an already shaky political union.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My Take - take it as you will....

Obama is a "Patsy" a fall guy.

I believe he actually thought he would be president - with all the powers that that office or position holds. Only to find out that it was all a game. So that when he was 'running' he put all the passion into his talks - he put his all into what he was doing.

What better way for the PTB to get who they wanted into the White House than to have a half black man - very carasmatic (sp?) elequint speaker tell "the people" what they wanted to hear. What better way to get the minority vote? What better way to show CHANGE to a struggling nation?

But my question has always been - why HIM? Someone with a very questionable background. Someone that Will Not Prove the basics of his background. Why someone that will spend their own money (??) to actually HIDE information from the people?

To me the answer is = When the answers to these questions are answered he can be "The Patsy". TPTB can then point and say - "wow who knew - better get someone else to hold this position....."

After he was elected he was pretty much told - "you will be Seen as the President but you can do what you want...take your family on vacations, spend your time doing what you want...we will write the things you will tell the nation...we will run things - you just need to be seen on the news as a caring "figure head"...

Again - my take on the whole thing.
edit on 19-3-2011 by mappam because: Still can't spell!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

this should be as no surprise.

consider the people he has kept with for the majority of his life? Anarchists? Communists? Racists?

How about when Michelle made the statement on the trail about how "she could finally be proud to be an american?" Exactly when the hell would this have been a good thing to say?

This is not presidential material.

I found it interesting (as I had foreseen this) that anytime he was called to question the "race" card was immediately played.

Meanwhile, people like Alan Keyes (also black) were repeatedly refused from presidential debates. Why was the racist card not played here? Oh, thats because he's a conservative "uncle tom".

No, he isnt being "threatened" by the ptb. He was their boy from the get go. If he manages to get another 4 years, you will see the REAL nasty stuff come out I feel.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I really didn't like him at first and then i started to think he was ok. I guess i should have trusted my instinct i can't wait until we get him out of office

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Not really. More like he showed some emotion to get elected and then quit once there, like every president since Eisenhower, with few exception.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Only two short years ago, the view from Europe and the UK was that the election of obama would change everything. Recall, that some even wanted to proclaim him "president of the world", and such. Check out this collection published reactions to obama's election from around the world.

CNN Source

But that's all changed now - and not in a good way - for the obama presidency. More and more people around the world are starting to wonder if "the lights are on, but nobody's home" at the White House.

So, we have the OP headline from a newspaper in the UK, asking if it hasn't turned out instead that obama is the weakest president in U.S. history?

source

INEFFECTUAL, invisible, unable to honour pledges and now blamed for letting Gaddafi off the hook. Why Obama’s gone from ‘Yes we can’ to ‘Er, maybe we shouldn’t’...

Let us cast our minds back to those remarkable days in November 2008 when the son of a Kenyan goatherd was elected to the White House. It was a bright new dawn – even brighter than the coming of the Kennedys and their new Camelot. JFK may be considered as being from an ethnic and religious minority – Irish and Catholic – but he was still very rich and very white. Barack Obama, by contrast, was a true breakthrough president. The world would change because obviously America had changed.

Obama’s campaign slogan was mesmerisingly simple and brimming with self-belief: “Yes we can.” His presidency, however, is turning out to be more about “no we won’t.” Even more worryingly, it seems to be very much about: “Maybe we can… do what, exactly?“ The world feels like a dangerous place when leaders are seen to lack certitude but the only thing President Obama seems decisive about is his indecision. What should the US do about Libya? What should the US do about the Middle East in general? What about the country’s crippling debts? What is the US going to do about Afghanistan, about Iran?

What is President Obama doing about anything? The most alarming answer – your guess is as good as mine – is also, frankly, the most accurate one. What the President is not doing is being clear, resolute and pro-active, which is surely a big part of his job description. This is what he has to say about the popular uprising in Libya: “Gaddafi must go.” At least, that was his position on March 3.

Many others have been trying to say the same thing, but none as eloquently as this.
edit on 3/18/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

'In all my years of studying the human mind' it saddens me and my elite group of thinkers, how far humans are from reality and the truth. A group of humans that let the color of their skin and 4 fathering up bringing distort what’s really happing and what’s really going on,as if they wore helmets going to school on the yellow bus, slobbering on them selves. So I ask one question and one question only in a realistic way that disturbs the brain of humans that can’t think, and allow themselves to be guinea pigs, and monkey c monkey do followers of the earth.

WHAT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE COULD HAVE GOT THE USA OUT OF WHAT THEY ARE IN NOW, AFTER 8 YEARS OF A C- GRADE POINT AVERAGE IN SCHOOL, COCAINE SNORTING, BOOZED UP FORMER DICTATOR, ‘LIL GEORGE BUSH JR?

Obama didn’t get us into this; George bush got us into this, obama is cleaning up somebody else’s mess, 8 years worth of mess.

A mess that was so despicable and out of this world, that whites wouldn’t even dare vote another white republican in office. EVER>’ PS ‘THANKS YOUNG VOTERS’

A mess so bad the republicans were throwing votes under the table for obama in secret.

A mess so bad, that the American people think lil George bush had something to do with 911, loll, must I say more!!!

How in the hell can you change a catastrophic disaster less then 3 years of bushanomics?

Its not that you humans are dumb or retarded, you just lack common sense and reality.

And by the way: Obama has no ties to the Osama family…at least not as close as bush was with them, business deals and such, hand shakes and such, making sure his family was safe and such, giving Osama bin laden a 3 week head start in such.

‘Its always easy to get into a mess ,then to get out of one”
edit on 19-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
I honestly think he wanted to change things but the powers that be, I believe threatened his life.

You ever notice how passionate he was on the campaign trail and less than a few weeks in office, his whole demeanor changed?

Almost as if someone gave him an ultimatum

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That's utterly ridiculous.

He's completely unqualified for the position. Period.

"OBAMA......why stupid people shouldn't vote!"

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
I honestly think he wanted to change things but the powers that be, I believe threatened his life.

You ever notice how passionate he was on the campaign trail and less than a few weeks in office, his whole demeanor changed?

Almost as if someone gave him an ultimatum

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That's utterly ridiculous.

'BUSH'....' why stupid people shoudnt vote''
' republican presidential canidates' why smart people didnt vote for them'

Im so glad that republicans wont ever take the white house again!!!!!

And so was bush ,whats your point?

edit on 19-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Responding to the open:

What I think is going on, and you have to get into President's head to understand, is that as the first black president he feels he has to prove that a black president can be a centrist, and not a stereotypical social welfare advocate as so many minority politicians have the reputation of being. I'm speaking to his domestic policies here of course which don't surprise me in the least. His foreign policies are very much reflective of the Harvard Yard mindset so no surprise there either. Harvard is invested heavily in urban renewal real estate, gentrification of slums, etc which depend on Federal domestic spending to be realized. Those project costs compete with defense project budgeting. Harvard is his church, his values instructor. it's who he is just as the same with Bush & Bush in regards to Yale. That's oil defense, a protection racket and central banking petrodollars, supplying CREDIT to the world, owning assets through liens. Everyone gets fed through the petrodollar FED despite your party affiliation. It's just the way it is right now until people wake up through educating themselves on how things really work in the world, and demand real change away from concentrated wealth created through centralized business practices. Diversification in ownership of businesses is where the promise land lays. We need to begin by no longer celebrating billionaires like Soros and the Koch brothers. They are the enemy of the middle class be they on the left or the right. Once we all grow up and realize this then presidents can be free to be who they want to be and do for the common good as they please. They can't right now because they answer to billionaires through congress who are elected on billionaire money and media influences. So cut Obama a break! He can only do so much due to the fact we allow the billionaires to use their money and influences from K. Street, to cable news networks, to campaign financing, to run America because we are all asleep at the self governing wheel.

What I am saying here is what you perceive as being "weak" is actually Obama defining the image of a non radical first black president, and feeding his friends with cash just as every President before him has done for their friends along with being hamstrung by billionaire influences.

Just my opinion based on my own observations.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I do truly enjoy reading these threads where some say Obama is 'incompetent' because he isn't liberal enough, others because he's too liberal. Then there are those who say he lied about things he never said, followed by those who claim he hasn't doen things he never said he would do. Gotta love it.

If he's just a figurehead, then why even bother with him? Seems like criticizing a figurehead is just falling into 'their' plan.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Any word on when Obama is going to shutter Gitmo?

Jon Stewart hits this one rather clearly
www.thedailyshow.com...

Sorry man, couldn't resist. The man should have kept his mouth shut on the topic. His inexperience and weakness is very apparent.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

If he's just a figurehead, then why even bother with him? Seems like criticizing a figurehead is just falling into 'their' plan.

Maybe we should start by criticizing the creators of the puppet show directly. "Their" plan of OZ, or it's script of perception rather.

Who owns the theater where OZ is playing without a closing night?

Here are some of the theater owners.

www.varight.com...

www.ksvoboda.com...
They do this> 3.bp.blogspot.com...

i.dailymail.co.uk...

Their banker.
The Cap & Trade architect. His kid who will take over

lh6.googleusercontent.com... It's the Alice in Wonderland queen of the Netherlands lh4.ggpht.com... That be Willy by her side poised to be one of the most powerful persons on Earth in a few years.

And don't forget about

There are many more, but those are some of the biggest.

When Dutch and British Willy team up with the Rothschild kid that's going to be a real trip when they will be running things in the near future. Enough to give anybody the willies. that's international petro financing covering the front door of the BANK on the N.Y Merc and depositing bank bonds for everyone's credit, and the backdoor through Cap & Trade. A day when we will all be totally financially enslaved. Our governments collectively through public debt and individually through consumer debt. A day when your vote simply wont count anymore because they are picking all the ponies in all the races.

We need to all wake up both on the left, in the middle and on the right. We are riding in a sleeper car that is apart of a train headed for a financial concentration camp.
edit on 19-3-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: Had to fix some of the links

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

As I recall, he tried to do that right off the bat, and Democrats and Republicans in the Senate refused to allow the prisoners be kept in any of their districts. Am I wrong about that? How can he close Gitmo if there is nowhere else to put the prisoners? Should he merely release them all, no questions asked?

I hope you are willing to engage these honest questions. Most here just make pot shots and then disappear when pressed for details.

I have no opinion regarding his 'incompetence'. I'm merely fascinated by the apparent vapid nature of much of the criticism of his actions. Didn't vote for him, wont vote for him next time around. Merely defending public record, not the guy himself. Many here seem unable to grasp the significant difference.
edit on 19-3-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Insiders say its because Obama likes to campaign and be in the limelight. He likes the support of the people. I think the problem with most presidents is people think they are demi gods that can shape this country anyway they see fit. There are checks and balances in this country and the 2 party system will ensure no president does what they want.

Also Obama is a known waffler, you saw it in his campaign. He just wants people to like him. George W Bush in 20-30 years might rank higher as a better president than Obama not because of any of his policies but his ability to stick to his decisions good or bad. Even in a position as low as retail management you know you have to stick to tough decisions and not everyone will like you.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Just as it was under the previous Administration, it is clearly quite fashionable to dislike the current one, regardless of whether or not one's opinion is based on any actual evidence. He's an indecisive, totalitarian, incompetent mastermind ho lies about things he never actually said and he's the same as bush except bus was better. That about sum it up?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

www.thedailyshow.com...

Sorry man, couldn't resist. The man should have kept his mouth shut on the topic. His inexperience and weakness is very apparent.

Hmmmmmm. I seem to recall a recent thread Jon Stewart actually called Obama "Dude"
you were quite critical of Stewart and have been on NUMEROUS prior occasions. Now all of a sudden since he suits your agenda he is admirable. Why am I not surprised?

edit on 19-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Weren't you the one who said even a broken clock is right twice a day?

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Obama is a weak president because the Fed's are the ones in control. remember there is a president, but he cannot make decicions if it doesn't pass through congress. The better question is, which people in congress are supporting the feds.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

According to what I have seen so far, the French are the main force behind pressuring Libya. As he said during his many preaches... I mean speeches, Obama believes America does not want to be the world's leader.

Someone must have missed the memo. In order to be the president of the United States, you bet your backside the United States wants to lead by example.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by jibeho

www.thedailyshow.com...

Hmmmmmm. I seem to recall a recent thread Jon Stewart actually called Obama "Dude"
you were quite critical of Stewart and have been on NUMEROUS prior occasions. Now all of a sudden since he suits your agenda he is admirable. Why am I not surprised?

edit on 19-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

Oooohhh Burn!
I am just trying to find "news" sources that the majority on ATS seem to relate to best. Attacking the source is getting old. I'm damned if I cite conservative and damned if I cite the La La land liberals. I can't win

I would think I deserve a little credit for branching out a little. Easy Dude!

OK I'm off to Media Matters, Move On and Huffington to search for more juicy tidbits detailing the collapse of Obama's former base. Oh how they must love their war mongering president now. Let's see if the little fella can get us into a third war.

Obama certainly pissed off his friend Farakhan. I wonder what Rev. Wright thinks of all of this.

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?

www.hapblog.com...

Louis knows Qaddafi personally, perhaps he should just give him a call.

Cheers and thanks for the laugh!! BTW I Liked your picture of young Obama in his basketball uniform. "The tall guy in the Middle" classic. Sort of reminds me of a friend who played on my HS basketball team here in Ohio. He was always the "tall guy" in the back row right next to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join