It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages from the Future (A strange Milk promotion on Facebook)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Greetings, carbon-based lifeforms.

I'd like to share with you something very strange that I saw on Facebook this morning.

The advertisement (for the "Dairy Farmers of Canada") caught my eye because of an alien craft in the background, and the fact that it claimed to be a "message from the future".

The site asks to connect to your facebook, then has you choose three friends. The actual video is quite a pointless story until the end..

Seemingly for no reason (the video says "a bunch of stuff happens... that's not important") aliens decide to come to Earth.

Upon their arrival, you are supposedly the first one to make contact, but you greet them with a handshake instead of a high five, so they decide to blast into space and fire their MEGA SONIC DEATH RAY (yes, it says it with an evil voice) at Earth, with yourself and the three friends you chose in the beginning as the "primary targets".

At the end, it gives you the option to post the video to your Facebook. If you choose not to, the Earth explodes... awesome.

Also some symbolism I noticed... the Bermuda Triangle is referenced and then the Freemason square is shown in the bottom right. This one is a little more out there - but on the first page there is a tube that is twisted all over itself. I flipped it upside down and GUESS WHAT... erase some of the tubing and you can see "666" has been made into the twists of the tubes.

Here's the link: Message From the Future Ad

Do the Dairy Farmers of Canada know something we don't??

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
thereĀ“s obviously something in the milk, moooooo !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Yeah the ad makes a compelling argument...I do like milk....I am going to buy some more now.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ad campaigns have an odd habit these days of throwing disturbing levels of arcane imagery at us . I recall the ad campaign for 63336 which was a mobile phone utility which when asked a question, would text or call you with the answer. It featured a series of people , all speaking from the same script in a monotone voice. It all came across as a bit cultist, a bit like bumping into an acolyte of Apollyon at a pub quiz if Im honest.
Then you have that viral internet ad for Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol (I think it was that book, rather than angels and deamons.... cannot recall precisely) which featured a game, whereby you had to decode this puzzle, by figuring out which symbols were relavent and which were not, then putting them in the correct order to produce the final code. Of course it only explained that it was advertising right at the very end , but to have missed that , you would have had to play it with your eyes shut (which would actualy only have been marginaly harder than it was originaly). Now those symbols included masonic, satanic, muslim, christian and eastern marks in bewildering combination.
Personaly I think the presence of symbology in this day and age, might be a subconcious reaction to the fact that we live in such a godforsaken wreck of an age, and have forgotten the old ways of even the faiths we still profess to hold dear, as well as those that many have forgotten even existed.

new topics

top topics

join