It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4400

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Has anyone started watching this yet? If not, its on Sunday nights
at 9:00 est on USA network, right befor the dead zone. Not to bad so far.
4400 hundred people suddenly disapear from different era's ie(1942,1992,1975)and all come back at the same time and place with no memory of what happenend and they havent aged at all. epsiode 3 is Sun night.

[Edited on 21-7-2004 by gfs4731]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
i saw a comercal for it, it lookes good

count cocofang is an accual vampire, just like how frankinchoky is a....frankinthing

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm trying to watch it, but it's like the series got abducted half way through.

I started it wrong though. I saw the first one as a repeat on a Wednesday night around midnight, then missed the next one, and now it's been over a week...I have no clue what's going on...so I'm just waiting for the weekend after it's all over when they show the whole thing at once.

They always do that. It's very "Takenish" but I like it so far.

The little girl is creepy cool.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hey Rant,
You were right. They are going to do the marathon thing this Sun Aug 8 at 4:00 pm est. they will play all episodes up to the season finale at 9:00.

Awlfuly shot season, just 6 episodes

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gfs4731
Hey Rant,
You were right. They are going to do the marathon thing this Sun Aug 8 at 4:00 pm est. they will play all episodes up to the season finale at 9:00.

Awlfuly shot season, just 6 episodes

Oh excellent. Somebody try and bump this Sunday then. Or I'll forget as sure as I'm sitting here. I've missed them all since my last post.

I just never think of USA Network as anything but back to back Law & Order SVU episodes from now until the end of time...which sucks since I like Monk and always miss it too.

top topics

join