It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reprint of 'the ghastly' magazine, Interview with Scully Tindalos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Reprint of the interview ov Scully Tindalos of former counterculture magazine 'the ghastly' in 1995. In 2005 a raid by the MI5 Branch on a warehouse in [redacted] suspected of being the hideout for anti-snazzle freedom fighters found instead thousands of copies of the magazine, which all were destroyed save a few rare but burnt copies.

INTERVIEW WITH SCULLY TINDALOS
PART ONE.

The request had gone through and as I nervously waited for the alarm to signal me to open the door and enter the room I thought suddenly, sweet evil this was a bad mistake.

Ghastly. ?When you first met SexTen how did you see him as.

Scully Tindalos. ?You mean my first judged impressions of him.

G. Yes.

S. I knew at once that I would be dealing with someone who had power
(pause) those eyes...eyes just disappeared.

G. ?He was with that woman from Avernaanever, sirE.

S. I was trekking through Blackheart Forest, I had just set up camp as the sun was setting, and I was waiting for the water to boil. Not soon after I spotted the pair of them also setting a small campsite for themselves. sireE noticed me and shouted something like 'fahtaghn iiee cuttifculu' and I quickly averted my eyes as my hand began to edge slowly to my backpack which contained a taser. I sensed I was in the vincinity of some kind of (The Twilight Zone) Rod Sterling infused with a bad trance and things could turn ugly at any moment. You can trust a sirE, but not when she's waving at you and howling like a wild beast. I began to creep slowly towards the tent I had set up earlier. I needed the safety and isolation, rest and regroup the mind. I had bought my laptop with me. Earlier that day I had received a telegram from Hunter at the Rolling Stones Head Office
telling me a room had been reserved in my name at The Zeta.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I sensed I was in the vincinity of some kind of (The Twilight Zone) Rod Sterling infused with a bad trance and things could turn ugly at any moment

Dude, this line is gold

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

...continued

G. ?Had you known Hunter long.

S. I worked with him during the Bob Zimmer campaign against the apoclypze workers. I cut my teeth with that one thats for sure.

G. ?What happened next after you read the telegram.

[TO: Hunter. ZOOM ZETA RESERVED SKTZ]

S. I realised this was going to be serious business. The last part of the message was in code telling me that expenses are been covered. When I arrived at there the lobby was fairly laxed in decour and custom. The desk clerked recognized me at once telling me he knew my face and handed me the key to the room and a white envelop.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

cont...

S. The room was on the third floor and as I ascended in the creaky elevator I kept nervously glancing at the white envelope clutched in my hand. I stepped out into hallway, passing by a maid pushing a laundry trolly, and headed to my room. I heard the noise all the way from the elevator but didn't register until I opened the door. The room was dark from the closed curtains despite it being mid-afternoon, t.v. was at full volume on a static channel hissing like an electric snake filling the room with a strobing effect.

G. ?Did you have the wrong room.

S. It was the right room alright, their was a faint smell of candyfloss in the air and something else that I could'nt quite identify which later I would find out that it was some kind of fragrance worn by sirE. I left the t.v. and curtains as they were and rang room service to send me up some crab club sandwiches, fresh lemons and a big knife to cut them with. I also booked a taxi for later that evening, shouting over the din of the t.v. at the poor desk clerk who probably thought I was in the midst of some pyschotic rage. With transport sorted I began to relax a little helping myself to a drink of whiskey from the mini-bar. I even began enjoying the noise of wall to wall static but everything changed when I casually opened the envelope and saw what was inside.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Typo.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
double post. My bad.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join