It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poltergeist? Strange experience 16/03/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I'm not afraid to post up some of my personal stories outside of the RATS forum. Two days ago I had a weird experience with an unseen entity, poltergeist?.

It was around midnight when the doors in my apartment starting banging, Opening and closing. The noise became unbearable so I got out of my room and decided to investigate, The noise seemed to be coming from oneof the doors in the corridor, Once i approached the door the noise stopped. A few minutes later when I was brushing my teeth I heard the closets in my room opening and closing with great impact. I peered into the empty room and noticed what looked like a shadow moving about and it disappeared. I played off what I had seen as a figment of my imagination, shut the wardrobes and locked them. The only feeling I got thus far was confused, I actually found it funny.

After about 10 mins or so I heard the violent banging again and the noise was so extreme that I could hear it even with my headphones on. I took them off and looked at the closet to my right, One I never use by the way and the closet doors were moving back and forth like something was trying to get out of it. I walked towards the closet and unlocked the doors and saw nothing inside although when I tried to close the door the second time around I found it difficult as though someone was pushing them open from inside. At this point I could not control my laughter and found the whole thing hilarious and called one of my relatives. She heard the noises as well and asked me what the hell I was doing slamming doors and closets and that time of the night. A few mins later nothing happened and we decided to go to sleep.

Within two minutes of entering my room, The door in the coordinator starts misbehaving and the noise wakes my relative once again. We approached the door at the same time and I'm surprised to find her curious about it. She says to me "Ah look it's nothing, I'm going to lock the door now with the key" and she does and turns around towards me and says "Look nothings gonna happen now". The key suddenly shifts up and down like someone forcefully trying to unlock the door and I burst out laughing once more saying "Look its happening right now" and the horror on her face made things even more humorous. If there was ever a dumb ghost this would be it. I walked towards the door and tried to turn the key and the lock seems to be lose so I doubt the lock rotated the key. The key chain rose up to about 90% when the key turned and it seems like there was some sort of magnetic force involved.

I know this story sounds crazy and I apologize for the bad grammar, But I swear that to the best of my knowledge the events stated here are true. Now I need a few ATS members tell us if they've experienced this sort of paranormal activity before and before anyone attacks me....I WAS COMPLETELY SOBER, NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL, NO MEDICATION and I smoked a few cigarettes maybe 1 to 2 hours before the incident.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Spirits ought to have some fun too. Good thing you took it with a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I've had a few experiences with black masses entering in and out of my house vicariously but nothing as extreme as doors opening and closing.

Are there a lot of negative people in your household? Do you live next to a lot of power lines or leave a lot of electronics on?

If so it could explain why you felt a "magnetic" force behind the lock.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

i recently got out of jail and same sort of things happend in my cell i kept them to myself until another fellow [prisoner asked me if i had exspreinced anything when i asked why he said bloke before me use to crap on about my cell being haunted . my books would scatter tv would go on and dark shadows would pass through the cell at night

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I wonder if like a resonating(radio) circuit, the waves emitted by the entire nervous system would resonate in an enclosed space. Also another possibility, the frequencies emitted from another human could serve as a carrier.

If someone understand this, please add details. 6:30am, hard to think in english Tabarnac «««« (french-canadian equivalent for god**mn or SOB)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

I just thought the humor would make the whole situation seem normal. I wonder if it really is a ghost my laughter must have put it off..Poor little Casper can't scare nobody.

reply to post by CordDragonzord

Not too many power lines in my area, Not many electronics left on...None of the electronics in my room were plugged in. As for the negative people, Well they've been the same since day one but this has never happened before. I'm just glad I was not the only one that saw this happen.

reply to post by EXCON

That explains the name. How long did these things go on for? Must have been a pain in the a** not being able to get out of the cell during those events.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

I did have strange dreams the night before that someone close to me had committed suicide but I never found out who. During the day I had the same gut feeling that someone who used to be close to me had passed, Weird stuff. As for the energies don't you think these things would be fairly common?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Vio1ion

I did have strange dreams the night before that someone close to me had committed suicide but I never found out who. During the day I had the same gut feeling that someone who used to be close to me had passed, Weird stuff. As for the energies don't you think these things would be fairly common?

I would say you have suggested a good cause for the activity. I'm willing to bet you will learn of a deceased acquaintance at some point. Some newly departed souls seem to have difficulty making their presence/passing known to us remaining in the physical world.

I suggest that you stop laughing at the events, and take them seriously and calmly. Frankly, I do not believe that you are laughing in jest. Why would you do that? Perhaps it is to cover your, shall we say, apprehension of the events?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Well, it depends on the materials around and we don't know which one. We must also take into consideration shape, density and volume of said material.

Theoretically, it could be the quartz naturally present in the rocks or concrete in a building. Quartz resonating proprieties are widely used in everyday objects, so that alone could not be the reason behind these phenomenon. But maybe, if we think of all the tiny quartz crystal combined, a certain configuration could act as a memory.

Is it possible ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

No news of anyone deceased yet. As for the laughing, Have you ever hit your collar bone or had a muscle pull that was so painful you actually found it funny? Well that's sort of what happened, Really difficult to explain.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vio1ion

To be honest with you I really do not know much about such phenomena. My building is fairly new, Less than 10 years I presume.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Have not yet heard of someone I know passing away......Nothing strange has happened since.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just a little recap, No one I know that has been a relevant figure in my life has passed away since I posted this thread. I hear the occasional foot prints and thuds in my room and around the house at least once a week. Had a terrible episode of sleep paralysis last night.

new topics

top topics

join