It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Not Fly Into aslyum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I apologise in sincerity if this has been covered on this brilliant site of knowledge.
l live in a country called Australia, we have welcomed since WW2 and before, people from Britain, Italy, Malta, Greece, Germany, Ireland,Poland, ect in signifigant numbers, most wishing a better life after the hell of ww2 and its outcomes.
I just ask an earnest question...now in Australia refugees ? come by boat in an era of Air travel.
They pay more than twice the cost of an Airline ticket and risk the dangerous seas between the crafty nation of Indonesia and their port of preference .... Australia.
I remember asylum seekers could come by air?
Why are they not buying a Airline ticket(less sthan half the price they pay people smugglers, come as tourists and then claim Asylum?
They then could come with their documents that prove their identity, that can be checked ie not Islamist rebels ect, and they can eliminate the risk of drowning ect.
Or is that Airport officals see the reality....cashed up Islamists wanting to add to the Australian Islamist Population ....short circuiting any background checks that can be done quickly and accurately?
A person granted Humanitarian visa staus in Australia is given Fee Help at University (as are Australian Citizens)...but NOT AUSSIE PERMANENT RESIDENTS).....think about it.
How many Sri lankans come here AS REFUGEES TO GAIN virtuallly free Medical and IT degrees AS OPPOSED TO NEVER BEING ALLOWED INTO AUSTRALIA? OR AS MIGRANTS WHO HAVE TO SERVE A QUALIFYING PERIOD BEFORE BECOMING AUSTRALIAN CTIZENS.
WHY IS IT ALLOWED THIS RORT?.....MONEY ....LOOT...MULLAH
THE SELLING OUT OF A NATION.
oH AND JUST TO ADD HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF CHINESE ARE LIVING IN aUSTRALIA WHO FLY IN BUT NEVER FLY OUT?
i HOPE iAM WRONG

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
My guess is that it is easier to sneak in via boat. Airlines require you to go through customs, if you come in a boat you beach it anywere and walk into a town. My guess is you are talking about illegal imigrants? and not legal or political aslyum? Also a friend once told me that in order to legally become a citizen of Australia you had to have a 4 year college degree or somehow prove usefull to the country, I always wondered if that was true maybe you could shed some light.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I would guess that even many 'official' asylum seekers are not genuine.
There are probably a lot more without the knowledge etc to make a case - so they become 'illegals'.
Australia has always been more tricky to get into (unlike our dear UK which has become the hand out capital of the world).
In fact so tight are the requirements, I myself couldn't get into Australia - and believe me I would like to.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rbilly001

No having a degree helps, but there is a point system that ...if you ask many would be British or other Western migrants seems to heavily favour , those of other Nationalities.
We have the Chinese Communist Dictatorial Government sending cashed up citizens to Australia buying up swathes of Real Estate.
Is this good ? I don't kno win the great scheme of things, but a vote would be nice(democracy and all that) but ask any war veteran from the four wars what he thinks about the selling out of Australia, nah they are all old fashioned dinasours (the ones that are alive that is).
People died in war to make others money,...... now they see they didnt make them enough money.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
They fly to Indonesia destroy their documents and pay $10,000 a head for the trip,The boat people had almost stopped,but as soon the labour party was in control they eased off the laws,now we have a lot more illegals coming in boats,i do not have a problem with Oz taking refugees,but i do have a problem with these cashed up economic refugees jumping the queue,other people in refugee camps do the right thing and apply for asylum and wait,

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

Most Australians welcome those in need , who come for a safe life, but the reality is some powerful entity has decided , strife in the future = profit.
WW 1 and ww2 was planned years before....sometimes its better to be a child in mind and believe in Santa, and how he eats the cake and Ginger wine on Christams Eve.
A future war in every Nation is brewing only....because the profiteers engineered it....only....yeah try stopping it....the Greatest war Earth has ever known, in every village , every town , every city, every Nation.
Religion in Ignorance V Religion In Ignorance involving Christians v Islamists, instead of nation v nation, whilst the orchestrators count the cash and applaud the cost.

top topics

join