It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animation Video for Pentagon Proof, best ever made - and why it's wrong.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i can't believe these hijackers managed to steer a 180ft plane and hit the pentagon that low and parallel to the ground that they didn't even leave a skid mark on the grass.

there should also be no chain link fence what so ever if the wing hit it. at that speed, the force and mass would have obliterated it, yanking the posts, grass and support.

debris, luggage, seats and carts should all be visible. all the video's don't show a raging inferno that would have left nothing behind.

even little private jets that crash into the ground leave some visible evidence it was a plane.

some specs for the boeing 757: length 178 ft, wingspan 124 feet, weight 127,000 pounds, fuel capacity 11, 500 gallons.

that's all the debris a plane this big left? it's hard to believe. that's why nobody believes it.

Wrong. There were seats, debris, luggage and carts ... all visible. They were inside the building. I have personally interviewed members of the Memphis Urban Rescue Team that helped in the recovery efforts. Yes, they found bodies (body parts mainly). The plane did leave some "visible evidence it was a plane" ... the hole.

Tell it to her family how the remains of a little girl found in the Pentagon were not their grand-daughter. Tell her fathers friends and co-workers that he was not in the plane that smashed into the Pentagon. Yes, I have interviewed his supervisor (the guy who hired him), his calculus instructor from college (who also made a video which he still has of her first birthday party) and others that knew him. These are real people you guys are talking about.

I want you super-sleuths to tell me, what do I tell Zoe's teachers who remember her smile and laughter, never to be seen or heard again? What about precious Dana? Come on super-slueth's, where are they? How did their body parts get inside the Pentagon?

You guys make me want to puke!

edit on 18-3-2011 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

you know what you tell them? Since you are apparently an interviewer you would tell them we are in search of JUSTICE and wish to find out why there an incredible amount of anomolies and lies happening here. Maybe mention they will finally have closure when the true story comes out.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Please show us a pic of this 96 foot wide hole, or ANY hole for that matter.

And please stop trying to say some damaged walls that have parts of it blown out as being a "hole".

I cannot fathom this being a "hole" since i can see tons of debris and INTACT columns...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

you know what you tell them? Since you are apparently an interviewer you would tell them we are in search of JUSTICE and wish to find out why there an incredible amount of anomolies and lies happening here. Maybe mention they will finally have closure when the true story comes out.

No you are not. You are just posting delusions on the internet. Very sad.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
compared to
www.youtube.com...
now is it just me or does the damage not quite add up?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Would you expect an investigator to stop searching for a killer because the victims' families are in mourning? Your argument is irrelevant. If people dissappeared or got killed, other than employees of the Pentagon and Twin Towers and the notorious magically falling Building 7, then I would truly want to know what happened to them.

Stopping a search for truth... ignoring a portion of the wall that has no damage while being claimed as the impact site, will not bring anyone back.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Would you expect an investigator to stop searching for a killer because the victims' families are in mourning? Your argument is irrelevant. If people dissappeared or got killed, other than employees of the Pentagon and Twin Towers and the notorious magically falling Building 7, then I would truly want to know what happened to them.

Stopping a search for truth... ignoring a portion of the wall that has no damage while being claimed as the impact site, will not bring anyone back.

You are not an investigator, just a kid in mom's basement somewhere who is not qualified in the least to discuss the structural damage at the Pentagon. If you are, then please link you structural engineers license. They are public record.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Hey, there's an easy way to advance your "investigation"! Just get some of those architects and engineers to pony up some dollars and buy some serious computer time and do an accurate recreation of what would happen if that plane hit that building at that speed. Provide the calculations and publish accordingly! The world will see whether or not its possible. Godspeed!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Hey, there's an easy way to advance your "investigation"! Just get some of those architects and engineers to pony up some dollars and buy some serious computer time and do an accurate recreation of what would happen if that plane hit that building at that speed. Provide the calculations and publish accordingly! The world will see whether or not its possible. Godspeed!

Sorry, Purdue University did that already.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

You are not an investigator, just a kid in mom's basement somewhere who is not qualified in the least to discuss the structural damage at the Pentagon. If you are, then please link you structural engineers license. They are public record.

typical... got no answer? fall back on incorrect stereotypes and labels.
I'm not a structural engineer - if you feel this invalidates my ability to assess a picture of an undamaged wall, please feel free to leave and search out a Structural Engineers for Ignorance site.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Sorry, Purdue University did that already.

For the Pentagon? I thought it was just the World Trade Center towers?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

c'mon Hoop, you remember... it's the animation where the wings fold back on entry then unfold once inside to knock out all the support columns. It's an amazing piece of work that the OSers can use because they can use it as "proof" for some things, but call it "only an animation" if someone challenges it - with the Purdue piece you guys can have your cake and eat it too!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

typical... got no answer? fall back on incorrect stereotypes and labels.
I'm not a structural engineer - if you feel this invalidates my ability to assess a picture of an undamaged wall, please feel free to leave and search out a Structural Engineers for Ignorance site.

Okay, then answer me this. Did you go to the scene of the crime? Did you talk to witnesses? Did you read the interviews of individuals who were inside and outside the Pentagon when it happened and/or participated in the recovery efforts? Did you take the time to get the best quality videos from the surrounding area taken before, during and after? Did you visit with Arlington County EMS and Police and get a copy of their dispatch audios recorded as it happened (including officers real time calling in the plane's approach and crash)? Exactly how many trips to the area did you make?

Or are you basing your 'investigation' simply on photographs taken by someone else that you downloaded off the web?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

c'mon Hoop, you remember... it's the animation where the wings fold back on entry then unfold once inside to knock out all the support columns. It's an amazing piece of work that the OSers can use because they can use it as "proof" for some things, but call it "only an animation" if someone challenges it - with the Purdue piece you guys can have your cake and eat it too!

Quite calling everyone who disagrees with you OS'ers. I for one am a truther. My protege' at DuPont was a recent Chem E. from Purdue as was my mentor. We did a lot of joint work with the guys at Purdue. It is one of the finest engineering schools in the country. You trying to tell me that a bunch of 'Bush-hating' liberal college professors are covering up for the government?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Quite calling everyone who disagrees with you OS'ers. I for one am a truther. My protege' at DuPont was a recent Chem E. from Purdue as was my mentor. We did a lot of joint work with the guys at Purdue. It is one of the finest engineering schools in the country. You trying to tell me that a bunch of 'Bush-hating' liberal college professors are covering up for the government?

Well their video clearly showed the wings and fuel entering the building..
A little hard to swallow that theory....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Well their video clearly showed the wings and fuel entering the building..
A little hard to swallow that theory....

No sir, it shows the remains of the wings (shredded upon impact) entering the building. It was an examination of the damage caused to the interior columns by the kinetic energy of the fuel mass. A very good modeling of the interior damage (for which it was designed).

Simulate as faithfully as possible the effects of crashing an air frame loaded with fuel (simulating a Boeing 757) into a reinforced concrete frame similar to the one supporting the Pentagon building. In particular, model the columns to have properties reproducing the behavior of spirally reinforced columns including the difference in material response of the concrete within and outside the spiral reinforcement.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

No sir, it shows the remains of the wings (shredded upon impact) entering the building. It was an examination of the damage caused to the interior columns by the kinetic energy of the fuel mass. A very good modeling of the interior damage (for which it was designed).

Please post it up, I'll look again...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Please post it up, I'll look again...

Scroll up, already done.
Phase II of the Purdue Study

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sorry, I missed it..

Now, scroll down to animation 6....
Nice slow motion of the wings and fuel entering the building..

Do you believe that ???

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join