It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who made the decision to promote mass Muslim Immigration into Australia?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Well this thread has good timing.

60 minutes is doing a story on radical Muslims in Australia tomorrow night it seems.

Typical Aussie bigotry. I've seen that show advertisted and we all had a good laugh.

"Meet the ... who wants to turn Australians into MUSLIMS"

As if being a Muslim is synonymous with being some sort of crazed terrorist.

Worst show on Aussie tv

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Exactly. I am surprised people on ATS always confuse multiculturalism with multiethnicism. All races are equal (or, the average differences between them are so miniscule compared to individual diferences and environmental, non-genetic effects that it is pointless to take them into consideration). On the other hand, cultures are NOT equal. There are SUPERIOR cultures and INFERIOR cultures. Cultural relativism, just like moral relativism, is a crazy notion unsubstantiated in logic.

We are criticizing multiculturalism, because it endangers western superior cultural and moral status quo with inferior ideologies. We are NOT criticizing multiethnicism.

edit on 18/3/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

But you are, because you're against immigration. But now you backtrack and say no infact, your problem is with Muslims and people from Sudan in particular.

So are you against immigration or migration, or are you against the Sudanese and Muslims?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by Telos

As Richard Pryor once said: " You mo'f***as wanna kill each other, that's yo business, just don't do it on my porch. "

I agree. Most likely he had in mind muslims.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Thurisaz

oh no I am not too lazy to provide the info.

By the way I wasn't referring to you there... The other guy who wanted facts when they are plastered all over the place right now, is who I was referring to.

Some things are not all backinblack and white...

Nah you're right, it's not black and white..
Sometimes it's simply redneck racism..
Though I wonder where your family came from..
I'm guessing you're not Aborigine so you must be from immigrant stock...

Which side of my family mate? My Nyungar side or my pom side?

Take your pick.

Though I would assume you've already got your mind made up no?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
double post ? buhhh
edit on 18/3/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kip27
reply to post by Dr Expired

Who made the decision to promote mass European Immigration into Australia?

I'm American. This land isn't truly mine. The same way Australia isn't truly yours...

Lol, no, it is absolutely the land of the kangaroos.

No human was inherently here from the first time it was dry land.

God this is pathetic...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Most of the oil reserves of this planet are located in Muslim countries. We talk about trillions already cashed, trillion still to go. I guess, the citizens of the Muslim countries would better fix the problems at home rather than going to other peoples couturiers and blame the locals for being different. The West will soon reach a limit in how much Islamic culture can be accommodated, then we risk quite some major clashes. There is no place like home, so my opinion is that people should continue with the revolution and the evolution of their own countries.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Romanian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

hahahaha...i thought the aussies are tough and can handle all types of blokes
Ever heard of Government?

Have fun

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
dude this isnt just happen in AUS, its happening in USA - my whole area used to be white, but as soon as i moved 1/4 is now muslim, im not Christian but i am also getting upset of this. i heard in canada, theyre flocking in the masses. y? for free healthcare, welfare, and many other free money they get.

you may have heard of the us cia agent killing 2 paki intel officers, the families of those 2 men gladly accepted $1 mill, see how cheap these people are, it sickens me to even think about it

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

NO.

Allowing some to enter (I dont care for muzzies for 90% of them) might be tolerated FOR A SHORT WINDOW! IF they act "stupid", ship them home in a box.

Allowing too much of any new culture that is that far backward is injurious to the host nation economically AND socially. We wont go into security.

In the case of the Japanese, I whole heartedly welcome as many to Texas in the escape of the danger there. If they stay, fine. IS this a problem? No. They have a modern culture. If anyone came out the lesser culturally it would be THEM. They are a homogenous society and a symbol of why such a society is best. Everyone is on the same page. There is some "cross breeding" but there they stay Japanese. Language , borders , culture.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No..!!

And the reason is quite simple.

They come from these countries as refugees or so they claim. Because their countries are violent places run by dictatorial governments and religious police forces, they are persicuted and murdered and live in 3rd world conditions.

When they get here however, they see how we live, how our women dress, how we worship and live and work and play.... And THEY DON'T LIKE IT.!!

Originally posted by punterdeb
reply to post by CarpenterMatt

the thing is, is that if you dont live in sydney, you really dont know what we are talking about. i am talking from experience here. you only need to go 2 hours from sydney in any direction and the main population of that area is australians. i take you back to the recent floods in queensland and victoria. when you watched the main media coverage of that, it was your good ole aussies. sydney is dying with the immigration we currently have. i can honestly see that in 10 years time the riots of cronulla will be very very common.

This is the exact point I am trying to get across and many people just don't understand..

They come here and expect us to live by their rules not them by ours as it should be if you come to a new country.

Those riots were sparked by muslims harrassing young women in Bikinis because they were supposedly offending Allah..!! And when the local Lifeguards came to help the girls, they were set upon by the muslim groups. The whole incident was caused by racial and religious intolerance..!! But not from intollerance by Aussies, it came from the muslims..!!

And what about the Islamic Cleric here that started preaching that is Muslim men start raping Aussie women, it's the fault of Aussie women for not dressing like muslim women..!! He actually said it's ok to rape Aussie women if they are asking to be raped by dressing in a provocative way..

Is this any way to behave in a country that has given yu shelter?

They start mouthing off and sprouting Islamic Jihad crap and calling the people who have given them shelter Barbarians and cry for Shira law to be introduced..

They come as guests in our country and then try to bring to this country what they were running from in he first place. They come here and then expect the people giving them refuge to abide "BY THEIR RULES, LAWS & RELIGIONS"..!!!

No on ppls, not on at all..!!

edit on 3/18/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
When in doubt, send them to australia. Its an age old tradition harkening back to the times of your convicted british forefathers.

lol just kidding. But seriously

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Aussie soildiers and U.S soildiers are in afganistan, now seriously how do you expect them to stay in their own country and live in peace, when we are the ones making their home hell? If we stopped what is happening in afganistan, they wouldnt feel the need to leave. The government understands this, hence why they don't do anything about the boats. Getting rid of the boats means getting out of afghanistan, they don't want that.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would disagree. We are not a Christian country. Most public schools don't teach religion. It would be wrong to force religion upon somebody, and to say we are a Christian country would label us all as Christians, which we are not. To complain that they have taken over certain areas in discriminatory at best. What about the large number of Sudanese? The large number of Chinese? What about the large number of Anglo? They all seem to dominate certain areas of cities don't they?
Thousands of Aussies died fighting the Japanese in WWII too. What would you do about them? Oh, and the Germans too. Also, weren't Italy a Fascist gov't then and were part of the Axis? Well, them too.
Also, wouldn't you feel more comfortable living with other Australians OS if OZ was suddenly amidst a civil war, or like dire circumstance, and you were forced to live OS for your safety?
You just can't single a group out like that.
Fair go mate.
Fair shake of the sauce bottle?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Didn't read the whole thread yet okay..

Real refugees need somewhere to go to.. I have no problem with that side of things. And I do not care what religion they belong to.

The detention centres are far nicer than what many of the refugees came from in their homelands, so I do not understand the attempts to force the government's hand by using tactics from their old countries. And one must know you cannot force a decision through by fighting, starving, sowing your lips together or creating an uprising.. those stand-over tactics simply will not work here.

At the same time I understand the lengthy process to find who is a legitimate Refugee and who isn't. Keeping in mind that only those who can afford to pay get on the boats in the first place, so we aren't seeing your poor, downtrodden homelessrefugees arriving at the detention centres.

Our government.. both Labour and Liberal, want Australia to increase its population. Hence the push to have babies and get paid for it.. although that has created another problem where young girls get pregnant just for the money and not having to work until their youngest reaches 5 years old... but I digress.

The BIG issue with taking in Asylum Seekers is something we've seen overseas where their old hatreds and vendettas are brought into our country and the fighting continues Here, as in Sweden and other places. This is not acceptable in any fashion.

There is no easy answer to this problem.

Another large problem I see firsthand living here in Gumbieville where the gene pool is the shallowest, is the incredibly small-mindedness of the general population who think anyone wearing a scarf is a Muslim Terrorist and deserving of verbal or physical abuse.

Yep, the lowest IQ's do not see past their small-mindedness. They think all Muslims are Bad, they think African women wearing a head scarf is a Muslim wearing the Hajab (sp?) and so must be verbally abused for it.. bloody Morons in this neck of the woods.

There is no easy answer to this problem either.

Thurisaz,

Everyone born into this country is a Native to Australia.. whether you are white or black or anywhere in between. What people did 100 or 200 years ago is not my or anyone else alive today's Responsibillity, nor should they be expected to atone for it now. Instead each person needs to move on with their life as best they can without seeking out excuses created so long ago for why they can't.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Tayesin because: dyslexic spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
pffft

probably the same people that dispossessed the Aboriginal People of their land....

It is really funny to listen to 1st or 2nd generation 'Australian's' winge about immigration policies.

Yeah man, good thing it's not happening in Europe too.

Oh wait...........

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is a very good question. Who made that decision? One question I have often asked, is why are Arabs attracted to convenience stores? I don't mean to stereotype, but it is a trend and I don't believe it happened by chance. I believe there is a dynamic in play, behind the scenes that "causes" that to happen.

Along those same lines, why is it that Vietnamese and Philipinos gravitate toward nail salons? Again, I don't believe it is pure chance. I believe there are government incentives in play here in the U.S. that make these particular businesses attractive. Perhaps refugee status? Grants? I don't know, but I don't believe it is random...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I can't speak to whats happening in Australia with the Muslim's but I can speak to it as to what is happening in the U.S. what with the idiot we have for a president and all.It's bad but the one thing we have as American's is we are armed.I do not like or trust the Muslim population mainly because I am reading the Qu'ran.There is no such thing as good or bad Muslim's,there are just Muslim's.There are some that act out and there are the rest who will act out when they are told.

I totally agree with the comments about not letting these people butt in front of the people that are waiting to enter legaly,but when you have a corrupt political system and politician's that will sell there mother for a vote this is what you get.I did not know that it was like this in Australia.It would seem the Muslim's are forfilling there agenda of saturating the world tell they get what they want,total Muslim control.

I was at Sturges when the Aussie's came over for the 50th and if they were just haveing fun I would not want to be one of the Muslim's that make's them mad.......Good luck.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This whole post seems to me to be racist bigotry. I hate throwing the word "racist" around as I'm deeply opposed to political correctness.
As a former refugee, I can ellaborate on why these "muslims" are coming to a "christian" country who is at war with them. Your occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq has destroyed there homes, brought about rampant corruption and prosecution. The invaders or "muslims" have come to your countries in desperation as you have destroyed their homeland. Now ask yourself, who are the real invaders? Those who have no where left to go, those who are struggling for survival or those who have occupied middle eastern countries to bring them "freedom" and "democracy" that they never asked for.
Australia, a land of racists: Survey finds many anti-muslim and anti-semetic

HALF of Australians harbour anti-Muslim sentiments and a quarter are anti-Semitic, according to the biggest survey ever done on racism in this country.

Australia is in debt to the great contribution many refugee's and imigrants hve brought to this country. As a person who has met, worked with and worked along side many refugee's I can tell you, the views you believe they hold are a minority. Just like the views you hold are. Think twice before you type.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This whole thread shows exactly what i am talking about. and thats just it. we are never allowed to talk about it.

the moment you have say 5 people expressing concerns over how their country is changing because of immigration it only takes 1 person to come on and label them racist, and that it...all done and dusted. end of story. imagine if we had just one word that we could say that would shut the minority up and stop them in their tracks. it doesnt matter that i am anti klu klux klan...it doesnt matter that i dont want to kill or hurt the nearest different person to me. this doesnt mean jack. because i dont agree with an immigration policy - i am labeled racist. and then to add insult to injury, they love to play the old card of "well you invaded the country you are in". there has even been a moderator on thread warning of no racism. i have not made one comment on here about not liking someone because of their skin colour. oh but god forbid i express a concern about what my government is doing to my country - i am labeled racist because that the easiest way to shut someone up and make sure they go back into their hole.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join