It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who made the decision to promote mass Muslim Immigration into Australia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb
reply to post by backinblack

can i please just ask you from what region in australia are you from....and please please be honest. im not asking a suburb, just a general area.

Why mate?
And what's your ancestry??

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

They all took time to assimilate and some are still not there yet..

that is correct. One only needs to look at the research being conducted with the Sudanese Refugees now assimilating into their new environment. It is taking time. They have come from a war zone and it is taking them time to adjust and trust police or people in authority. They have started gangs and obtaining weapons, why? Because that is where they have come from and yet, great progress has been made and they are adjusting very well.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by punterdeb

can i please just ask you from what region in australia are you from....and please please be honest. im not asking a suburb, just a general area.

Why mate?
And what's your ancestry??

i wasnt asking your background....i was asking what area you live in.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
reply to post by badw0lf

I really don't get it...What exactly is your Problem with Immigrants? How does it affect you personally?

Let me for the umpteenth time state this for you - perhaps you need someone to help you comprehend this little thing.

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MIGRANTS.

Let it sink in... absorb it, try and understand it.

When you're done and feel you can fully appreciate the meaning of those words, then I want you to understand this:

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who riot and use violence or threaten violence, are not welcome in my opinion.

There are MANY illegal immigrants who have waited through the process and have been given residency here. No problem at all with them. And good on them for putting up with the process.

But if you're the sort of person who will burn down your own house to get out of the process, who will continually attempt to escape into the public, who will threaten to harm yourself just to force the hand of the people you come to - bugger off.

It's not that hard. But then again, I am a rangar accepting, fish and chip shop owner voting, migrant who comes here and rapes the aborigines and commits genocide and them complains because I don't like the smell of curry.

Right?

meh

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

It is called Harvard Referencing!

...moving on....

please!

:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Oh ok so rioting to get your way, as long as you dont hurt anyone, is a good way to show you're going to be a good citizen of Australia. Do me a favour...
There you go, congratulations.. A 'whinny' fish and chip shop owner.
Well done, you've proven your worth.

Mate, YOU said violence.......Not me...

So show me the violence or retract what you said...

Simple, prove it or say you were mistaken...

Never seen a peaceful riot - done with you.

link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Great progress has been made? adjusting well? are you for real?

Have you been in the suburbs where sudanese have migrated to? No way in hell have they adjusted or even come close to it....it is not safe to walk the streets at night in those suburbs.....they have continued their crime waves from their home country....bashings, rapes etc......unless you see what these people are doing here you do not have a right to comment.....

the sooner they stop migration from these countries and others that are sooo far removed from their own original countries the better Australia will be.

I used to feel safe walking the streets at night and now it is the other way.

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Actually there is, hence the term "illegal immigrant", there are proper avenues that many immigrants and refugees take, we just never hear about them because it's not controversial enough.
It's not the illegal ones fault though (mostly), they're ignorant to the proper avenues or think they won't qualify, so turn to people smugglers, who are scum and are the ones who need to be dealt with, harshly, if you ask me.

edit on 18/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

You know though, you are missing the point..
This thread is not about whether they are legal or illegal..
It's about the actual policy of allowing muslims in..
Regardless of boat people, the same amount would be here..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by badw0lf

It is called Harvard Referencing!

...moving on....

please!

:bnghd:

Oh, so you didn't say it. Sorry - my bad, silly old forums and text things, always getting it wrong.

I could have sworn, however.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Never seen a peaceful riot - done with you

So that's a retraction as you proved NO actual VIOLENCE...

Done with you....
Move along to your next evil minority..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Can you give me the statistics of the crime rates specific to the Sudanese Refugees?

Perhaps it is endemic? Where I am, things have improved dramatically.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Somali and Sudanes Crime Waves

The Somalis have introduced violent car-jacking to Perth. The perpetrators, mostly with links to the African Kings, a dangerous criminal gang, have carried out a series of violent carjackings, assaults and robberies. Some examples:

* Somali refugee Abdirak Mohmd Hassan was jailed for seven years after being convicted in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 28 May 2004 over a series of violent carjackings, including two knife-point attacks committed between October 13 and 25, 2002. In sentencing, Justice McKechnie said Hassan's carjacking crimes indicated a disturbing pattern of criminality "largely alien to our society".

* Then in August 2005, Hassan again faced a Supreme Court trial over another violent carjacking. The victim, a young student feared she was going to die after the car she was driving was hijacked by Hassan and another Somali.

* Somali refugee Dhaqane Alim, 19, pleaded guilty in the Supreme Court of Western Australia on 6 February 2004 to charge of armed robbery with violence in company. The court was told that on 20 May 2003 Alim and two co-offenders followed the victim from the Burswood train station before mugging him. Alim's co-offender, Jye Horton, who also faces an armed robbery charge, threatened the victim with a 15 cm knife while Alim grabbed the man's arms and rifled through his pockets, stealing a mobile phone and a wallet. The court was also told that Alim was a member of the African Kings street gang.

* On 22 March 2004 five men were taken to hospital after a violent clash between Somali and Aboriginal groups armed with knives and clubs in Perth's Northbridge area. One Aboriginal man received seven stab wounds and a suspected punctured lung after being attacked by a group of Somali men.

* Police were called to break up a violent brawl between a large number of Africans and Aboriginals in the Perth suburb of Mirrabooka on 27 December 2005. Police Commissioner O'Callaghan said police were called out 14 times in the last 12 months to similar brawls between Africans and Aboriginals.

And thats just Perth were a very small percentage have migrated to...Melbourne is much worse.....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

And 'Black' or 'Asiatic' people haven't got a history of committing mass genocide against each other and other people?

I suggest you read up on the history of Africa and it's propensity to tribal warfare.
And then maybe you should read up on Asiatic people and the history of The Mongols and their expansinism etc and more recently The Khmer Rouge.

Seems to me like the current PC trend of villifying all things 'white' or 'European' is as incorrect and inaccurate as the demonising all things Islam.
edit on 18/3/11 by Freeborn because: knackered keyboard

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Never seen a peaceful riot - done with you

So that's a retraction as you proved NO actual VIOLENCE...

Done with you....
Move along to your next evil minority..

*sigh*

Nope, no retraction. go on you have the last word, I bet it will be the highlight of your night.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Oh ok so rioting to get your way, as long as you dont hurt anyone, is a good way to show you're going to be a good citizen of Australia. Do me a favour...
There you go, congratulations.. A 'whinny' fish and chip shop owner.
Well done, you've proven your worth.

Mate, YOU said violence.......Not me...

So show me the violence or retract what you said...

Simple, prove it or say you were mistaken...

www.radioaustralianews.net.au...

I think this is what your after,guess who wrong mate ? why the hell aren't these clowns sent packing?

Federal police say they used tear gas and fired so-called beanbag bullets at protesters who threw rocks, threatened other detainees and set fire to buildings.

The United Nations refugee agency says while it does not condone last night's violence by detainees

edit on 18/3/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Can you give me the statistics of the crime rates specific to the Sudanese Refugees?

Perhaps it is endemic? Where I am, things have improved dramatically.

well you mus'nt live near blacktown.......god damn there i go with my racism again

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

let him do his own research, or wallow in the ignorance of bliss, I say.

Too often they're too lazy to bother. But oh so eager to internetrage...

lol

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

*sigh*

Nope, no retraction. go on you have the last word, I bet it will be the highlight of your night.

What's the sigh for? Lack of facts to back up your claim?

Live you life of fantasy mate, thinking you are a true blue Australian..

I just wonder what a true blue Australian is..
Seems they're turning into a bunch of selfish whingers...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Allright...now you've crossed the line " mate "...Curry is freaking delicious.
I honestly have no idea why the hell I'm discussing Australian immigration in the first place...a white shark could eat Sidney for all I care...so umh...Good luck n all...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join