It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who made the decision to promote mass Muslim Immigration into Australia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Amazing they don't thank us daily for the alcohol and gambling we introduced them too..

Ahhuh, and all the other races of people who have problems with those things, well they deserve it because free will allows them to partake and if they choose to abuse them, no one else is to blame.

Only the mythical noble man has the right to cry foul, if they choose a lifestyle of self-destruction.

My god...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Nope.. it's about people who come here illegally and then resorting to violence in order to get their way,

Firstly, there is nothing illegal about sailing to a country and seeking asylum..
Secondly, what's this "violence" you speak of ??
How many were killed or injured during this violence ??

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by badw0lf

Actually, you called me 'mate' first. I was imitating you, quite obviously.

I said what I meant and meant what I said.

I didn;t call you 'mate' I called you mate. No ''s around it.

I just find it funny that you use quotes around 'mate' when you obviously find it offensive to you, and then go to call it 'multi-cultural Australia' also - finding it perhaps also offensive...

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Nope.. it's about people who come here illegally and then resorting to violence in order to get their way,

Firstly, there is nothing illegal about sailing to a country and seeking asylum..
Secondly, what's this "violence" you speak of ??
How many were killed or injured during this violence ??

Ugh, watch the news... I'm not going to do it for you.

Wow, theyre crawling out of the woodwork now to hound people.. haha.. classic.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I watched the news and read it on line..
Didn't see any deaths or injuries worth a band aid.

And my first question? Ignored ??

But I guess you voted for a whinny fish n chip shop owner in the past

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

reply to post by mazzroth

The thing that you blacks see wrong is our success, generosity ( a white disease by all accounts ) inventions, medical marvels, education, did I mention generosity ? its something the non-white races seem to be devoid of....always with your hands out in expectation of free things and give nothing but contempt in return.

Silly debate..
I guess the Aborigines were pretty damn happy before white man came here..
What a paradise it would have been..

Amazing they don't thank us daily for the alcohol and gambling we introduced them too..

So if the English hadn't come here no one else would have? Do i have to apologise for being a white Australian?
Every time immigration is mentioned the same old crap is dragged up,why the hell can't Australian citizens have a discussion with out the childish BS ?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

'Multi-cultural Australia' = three or more words that are not mine are shown by ' or "...

mate was your own choice of word. I was quoting it by using hyphens. From what I've learnt when you quote someone you generally use them.

... moving on ...

'

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

im sure the next words out of your mouth backinblack will be that you also support climate change and a carbon dioxide tax..........

and this debate on here will never get anywhere because while you would like to label us all rednecks and racist...we really are the majority who have been silent for far too long.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Actually there is, hence the term "illegal immigrant", there are proper avenues that many immigrants and refugees take, we just never hear about them because it's not controversial enough.

It's not the illegal ones fault though (mostly), they're ignorant to the proper avenues or think they won't qualify, so turn to people smugglers, who are scum and are the ones who need to be dealt with, harshly, if you ask me.

edit on 18/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The example of australian aborigines or native americans only proves how important it is to have a solid and enforced immigration policy. They had none, and that was their demise.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

reply to post by punterdeb

well sit down then

Please, let me clarify the point I was trying to make:

What right has a person got to winge about immigration when they are in fact, an immigrant themselves?

I'll take you up on that quote mate -

Im a first generation immigrant to this great country and I beleive I DO have a right to whings myself about immigration.

You see mate, I grew up here and have "assimilated" into Australian society, I work hard, have made a living for myself, contributed to this country and society and have given back to the country that allowed me to migrate here.

But I myself, like alot of 3,4,5th generation Australians are fed up with the current wave of migration for the simple reason that they DO NOT ASSIMILATE!

do what you want in your own home, but when they start pushing their way of life upon the rest of us, thats where I draw the line.....

I came through the front door...my parents waited till they got a Visa and we arrive with support of relatives that were already here...we didnt get handouts from the government like these current unthankful refugees do.

Why should they be given the same privledges and rights, and more so than me for trying to sneak through the back door?

They have proven that they cannot assimilate as a group and ther needs to come a time where politicians grow some balls and stand up and say that we will choose who migrates into this great country for the good of the country and harmony of society.

I could go on but will finish with this...if the government do not make changes soon and start taking responsibility for the F$%K up that the recent immigration and refugee programs have become, then dont be surprised when the citizens take matters into their own hands!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Actually there is, hence the term "illegal immigrant", there are proper avenues that many immigrants and refugees take, we just never hear about them because it's not controversial enough.

It's not the illegal ones fault though (mostly), they're ignorant to the proper avenues or think they won't qualify, so turn to people smugglers, who are scum and are the ones who need to be dealt with, harshly, if you ask me.

edit on 18/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

No Chad..
Illegal immigrants are the ones that overstay their visas or fly in on a tourist visa and stay..
The boat people would be considered illegal immigrants if the actually made it to the mainland and then joined the population rather than seeking out authority and claiming refugee status..

That is NOT what these boat people have done..
They are always intercepted before reaching the mainland and claimed refugee status..
Therefore they are NOT illegal immigrants..

Granted though, the ones that organize the boats are scum...
Maybe speak to Australian officials about that one..
We budget plenty to stop this with ZERO results..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by punterdeb

im sure the next words out of your mouth backinblack will be that you also support climate change and a carbon dioxide tax..........
and this debate on here will never get anywhere because while you would like to label us all rednecks and racist...we really are the majority who have been silent for far too long.

Man, I nearly choked on my beer reading that crap...

Who's the majority here?
What race?
My folks are English...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

Oh ok so rioting to get your way, as long as you dont hurt anyone, is a good way to show you're going to be a good citizen of Australia. Do me a favour...

There you go, congratulations.. A 'whinny' fish and chip shop owner.

Well done, you've proven your worth.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

They have proven that they cannot assimilate as a group and ther needs to come a time where politicians grow some balls and stand up and say that we will choose who migrates into this great country for the good of the country and harmony of society.

I could go on but will finish with this...if the government do not make changes soon and start taking responsibility for the F$%K up that the recent immigration and refugee programs have become, then dont be surprised when the citizens take matters into their own hands!

The same argument has been going on for decades..
It's been the Chinese,Italians,Greeks,Lebanese,Yugoslavians, and on and on and on..

They all took time to assimilate and some are still not there yet..

link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I really don't get it...What exactly is your Problem with Immigrants? How does it affect you personally?

link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
.if the government do not make changes soon and start taking responsibility for the F$%K up that the recent immigration and refugee programs have become, then dont be surprised when the citizens take matters into their own hands!

What happened to Pauline Hanson when she speaking on behalf of her electorate - the seat of Oxley (Ipswich)?

She raised important questions based on observation & equality. She was labeled racist.

Why can foreign nationals buy land on Australian soil? And yet, as an Australian... we can't buy anything in Japan or Hong Kong etc.

There are many problems. But none of us should forget the opportunities that they were given when they were fortunate enough to be accepted into the Country.

Some people have short memories.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Thurisaz because: pfft grammar

link   

can i please just ask you from what region in australia are you from....and please please be honest. im not asking a suburb, just a general area.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

'Multi-cultural Australia' = three or more words that are not mine are shown by ' or "...

mate was your own choice of word. I was quoting it by using hyphens. From what I've learnt when you quote someone you generally use them.

... moving on ...

'

you didn't burst my bubble 'mate' cos I don't live in one.

I live in 'multi-cultural Australia'... and I have friends from all 'cultures' and we all mix together and get along.

Who's words were they then? Certainly no one in the thread had mentioned them before YOU did.

Generally when you quote someone on ATS you use [ quote ] tags, not use a single word in a sentence surrounded by single 's.

However, usually when someone wishes to make the point that something is indeed not to their liking, they will say something like 'three or more words' which carry that point across.

You're fooling no one.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh ok so rioting to get your way, as long as you dont hurt anyone, is a good way to show you're going to be a good citizen of Australia. Do me a favour...
There you go, congratulations.. A 'whinny' fish and chip shop owner.
Well done, you've proven your worth.

Mate, YOU said violence.......Not me...

So show me the violence or retract what you said...

Simple, prove it or say you were mistaken...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join