It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an interesting read I wanted to share.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm into GeoCosmic stuff/Astrology a bit.
Anywho, Uranus went into Aries on March 11 and I was reading this before the events happened.

Quote from:
www.stariq.com...

Uranus in Aries
March 11, 2011 until May 15, 2018 and November 6, 2018 until March 6, 2019

Revolutionary Uranus’ entry into the first sign of the zodiac, Aries, is a major signal for collective change. This shocking planet tends to shake the world with surprising events and individual breakthroughs. We are stepping into a new era of human history in which problems and solutions can break out with equal rapidity and in equally unexpected ways. Although it’s the misapplication of technology that is primarily responsible for environmental damage, innovations in power generation and transportation could help us establish a healthier balance with nature. The last time Uranus was in Aries (1927-34) was when Charles Lindbergh made the first transatlantic airplane flight, the discovery of penicillin, the initial television broadcasts and significant developments in quantum physics occurred. We may be on the brink of another technological renaissance.

Aries is the sign of the individual and independent Uranus’ sojourn in this sign marks the next major changes in personal identity. Psychology could make sudden leaps with the reintroduction of psychedelic therapies while rapid advances in brain research may redefine the very notion of self. Electric Uranus in fiery Aries stimulates nervous systems and can simultaneously awaken a newfound sense of genius that initiates millions of brilliant ideas while provoking further alienation for individuals with less adaptable minds. The relationship between humans and computers will grow closer with Uranus in Aries, continuing to blur the lines between them.

It is likely that more radical ideas about our future on this planet will emerge during the next seven years. Breaking away from the old models of biological evolution and religious explanations for our origins is expected. This is a period when humanity reinvents itself with major revisions in our understanding of the self and our relationships to one another. There is a brave new world rising from the sea of the collective unconscious to awaken the next stage of human development.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Thats a pretty descriptive last paragraph.
Dont know what to make of this

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
My Anus didnt go anywhere. -_-

new topics

join