It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Give "Dutchsinse" A Going Away Party!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Debunker75

www.youtube.com...

im going to guess that a bunch of new accounts threaten violence throughout the comments... so he can make another video where he associates me with nazis or something.
edit on 15-5-2011 by dutchsense because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dutchsense
reply to post by Debunker75

www.youtube.com...

im going to guess that a bunch of new accounts threaten violence throughout the comments... so he can make another video where he associates me with nazis or something.
edit on 15-5-2011 by dutchsense because: (no reason given)
Thanks for letting me know the new acct

If he did associate you with nazi's, it'd be nothing new. His logic's always been quick to come to conclusions and slow to make much sense lol

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There's more coming. Dutchsince recently bought a new computer with the donation money he receives from his sheep, and he...........OOPS............mentioned to his buddies that were there with him while he was making his latest video that quote "Let's smoke a big blunt". He was caught red handed and immediately edited the video and claims the reason he edited it, when confronted with the facts, was that he used foul language. He asks for donation money and also happens to "smoke big blunts". Doesn't take a genius to know where some of that donation money, that's supposed to contribute to his work, likely goes. His name "Dutchsince" literally means Dutch weed. Since = weed.

phxexaminer is apparently in contact with people close to him.

This kid is not a legitimate part of the truth movement.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Will Dutchtown be the next Jonestown?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is almost as bad as Dutch Weed's claim of the sun going dark!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ah, Dutchsinse. I posted about him earlier in another thread, but I'll share again and add a little to it.

He can forecast tornadoes during tornado season?!?

I followed him for awhile. I'll give him that he is as accurate as the local weatherman. Which would bring to question the legitimacy of meteorology. However, all but one meteorologist in my viewing area were communication majors in college. I blame the local news stations hiring practices for this.

He can estimate that there will be severe weather in an area, but not tornadoes. I learned this when he predicted my area (already flooded/tornado prone) twice and no rain came anywhere near both of his 24-48 hour windows. Someone said he was hot in April and unfortunately he was, but again it is tornado season and there were already forecasts for it to be a very busy season.

I wanted to believe, though. He has a good, organized presentation and a delivery that seems genuinely caring. I think his mistake was when he teamed up with the nervous smoker guy whose YouTube profile screamed of needing more weed and booze money (send PayPal donations to [email protected]). Dutch is good for weather, but should have never messed with the radiation readings. The procedure for measuring was done so inaccurately in his first videos on the subject I kind of just quit watching his vids altogether. That was partly aided by the back-to-back wide missed forecast on my area.
edit on 19-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: edit

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by crosshairs

One thing I will add about Dutchsinse is the Following:
Dutch, or Mike when he Post's any and All information he cite's Government Sources for his Research. However...
Mike does NOT (Repeat) Does NOT blame the U.S. Government as a Single group that is or "COULD BE" responsible for any of the noted Weather Abnormalities or Earthquake happening's in the entire world.

This by far shows respect for a mans Word and his love of Country. If at a later time He or any of his said channel followers should become convinced otherwise, I am sure that Mike would be the first to admit why and from what his source was based on.

In the meantime, Remarks against his personal character are Slander! I even noticed that Mike found a Source of a Person that Originally found many of the same things that he too outlines in his videos and he directs credit where credit is due. This is far different then a Glory Seeker that would be looking to just fill his channel with Subscribers and as mentioned any monetary gains. He has promised "Radiation Readings" in certain STATES and he is delivering upon those promises. However he yet again is being Harassed, His Family Threatened and as noted above some of his personal information is being disseminated on the Web in a slanderous way.

Does this sound like HE is taking advantage of others OR is in fact, Someone trying to SHAFT him? With his Fathers ties to Science and (Like Father Like Son) I too would be proud if I had a Son that showed the interest as Mike does and I am sure his father does likewise. But he should not have to risk his Families or his personal life for what is a mere Hobby to him.

I say Shame on those that impede Science at any level. From young boy's that play with Rocket's and later become Astronauts or those that man Radar installations either for the Civil or Military fields. Someone seems to be Jealous just like those that can stare at a photo for hours and not see nothing yet a young child with Autism can put a entire puzzle together in a few seconds from the same image. Again, Shame on they that Impede others.
MajWilliamMartin

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

youtube user phxexaminer, who has critiqued dutch sinsemilla's videos for some time, is challenging him to a moderated skype debate of some sort.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Great video!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajWilliamMartin

I say Shame on those that impede Science at any level.

Quoted for truth. Why then will Dutch not give in to the fact he's 100% irrefutably, scientifically been debunked about HAARP rings???

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I read TenableSuspicions's "science" that I believe is used here to debunk Dutchsinse claim. While the majority of what TenableSuspicions is (as they say) close enough for government work, Wikipedia is a weak source FYI. It, however, is good enough to correct his very low frequency range error on a previous post.

I also checked out Dutchsinse's videos and saw the odd formations that had patterns prior to weather events. While it may be true that these are the result of an imperfect Doppler system, still the images are there and on satellite. Do countries like the US, Russia, and China experiment with the weather? Of course – this goes back 40 years or so.

As far as the Doppler/radar not “seeing” the very low frequency waves, this is true. However, what hasn’t been explained is whether or not these large/long frequency waves affect the atmosphere given the right conditions. If they do, then what we see on his videos isn’t the actual frequency, but the resulting AFFECT that has taken place – the lines/circles with weather soon following.

I am skeptical about ghost, most UFOs, and conspiracies, but not closed-minded. I’d rather look into a claim and do research to confirm it or trash it. It appears to me here (ATS) that rather than taking the time to mirror what Dutchsinse does to see if it is true, HE is attacked PERSONALLY and that is exactly what politicians do to an opponent: they discredit him/her rather than addressing an issue. That smells like laziness and dishonesty.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

to you and you,and you........................

Tongue and cheek.....................
edit on 2-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

he's always claimed to have some level of education in meteorology.... and yet he made a video demonstrating that he is completely oblivious to a MAJOR seasonal North American weather pattern . . .

tl;dr dutch 'omg crazy this is defying physics moving clockwise'. (in fact, its classic anti-cyclonic, clockwise flow as a high pressure system is at the center, and is overall classic behavior of the North American Monsoon pattern).

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
How about we give you a going away party......troll. Dutchsinse is sincere and not a disinfo like you are! Dutch actually tries his best to provide the TRUTH and benficial information to a deceived and naive public. Maybe you should do the same.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Hi, Drew99GT. You are so right about Dutch! He is really out on a limb with his "volcanic plume" radar interpretation. It's something that is either there or not, and so far no one has even hinted at there being anything even remotely geo-thermal going on. Since he doesn't understand weather any better than he understands radar, he didn't take the time to research weather in the desert, especially the rains.
The people who still "trust" him because he's so sincere are just too gullible. If they had taken the time to find out about what is and is not seen on a radar scan (NOT clouds), what shape a radar sweep is (circular), where the radar facilities are (there is one in the center of each ring!), and applied some knowledge and common sense to put it all together into "the big picture", they would KNOW what is going on, not just "believe". It's not a matter of faith, manner, decorum, sincerity, common-man version of information....it's about provable facts.
Provable to more than one person, with information confirming those facts from more than one source. His "events" are happening between LA and Las Vegas...millions of people who would have had the opportunity to go and see this for themselves, and NOTHING that can't be traced back to Dutch himself? That is the surest sign of being wrong: MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DON"T REPORT ANYTHING THAT ONE PERSON DOES.
And for those who don't know how to put common knowledge together, a "HAARP ring" is a radar sweep which you see because there is weather going on there. If it's a nice day, weather radar doesn't show anything. It's not hard to interpret bad weather where you see a radar sweep, it's why they use radar in the first place. So lots of colors in a "ring" means lots of bad weather, lots of bad weather means storm damage.....which is why Dutch can give warnings like he does. Which is why he right no more than the weatherman on your local TV station. He's a hack.
Stupid is a choice. Choose to deny ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hi, Drew99GT. You are so right about Dutch! He is really out on a limb with his "volcanic plume" radar interpretation. It's something that is either there or not, and so far no one has even hinted at there being anything even remotely geo-thermal going on. Since he doesn't understand weather any better than he understands radar, he didn't take the time to research weather in the desert, especially the rains.
The people who still "trust" him because he's so sincere are just too gullible. If they had taken the time to find out about what is and is not seen on a radar scan (NOT clouds), what shape a radar sweep is (circular), where the radar facilities are (there is one in the center of each ring!), and applied some knowledge and common sense to put it all together into "the big picture", they would KNOW what is going on, not just "believe". It's not a matter of faith, manner, decorum, sincerity, common-man version of information....it's about provable facts.
Provable to more than one person, with information confirming those facts from more than one source. His "events" are happening between LA and Las Vegas...millions of people who would have had the opportunity to go and see this for themselves, and NOTHING that can't be traced back to Dutch himself? That is the surest sign of being wrong: MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DON"T REPORT ANYTHING THAT ONE PERSON DOES.
And for those who don't know how to put common knowledge together, a "HAARP ring" is a radar sweep which you see because there is weather going on there. If it's a nice day, weather radar doesn't show anything. It's not hard to interpret bad weather where you see a radar sweep, it's why they use radar in the first place. So lots of colors in a "ring" means lots of bad weather, lots of bad weather means storm damage.....which is why Dutch can give warnings like he does. Which is why he right no more than the weatherman on your local TV station. He's a hack.
Stupid is a choice. Choose to deny ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
"im making a clean hard break on the conspiracy tip today.. and a lot of people are finding conspiracy even in that.. don't you people see ??? its a never ending carrousel and hall of mirrors!!!"

That is a quote from ol Dutch in his video here Dutch throws in the towel, ie he's in legal trouble

Since this is a conspiracy theory website, we can read into it as

1) Dutch finally came to his senses and realizes all the theories and forecasts he peddles are in fact lies and manipulation. Doubt it, considering he asks for money.

2) The Illuminati is after him - a 34 year old guy who's exposed the worlds most top secret weather and earthquake weapon using publicly available weather radar, from his basement.

Or 3) He made a false copyright infringement claim

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This guy has played people like a fiddle, or a....................harp! And people bought it hook line and sinker.

edit on 30-8-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This thread is a JOKE.
I have read some F'ed up stuff on this site, but this one is beyond moronic.

BTW, anyone trying to dis-credit Dutch and/or damage his rep, is definitely part of the orginization set out to take him down.
Obviously some powerful folks too(though many here attempt to appear to be stupid idiots) for as of this evening his Youtube acct is shut down, his web site is Kaput, and just about everything else he has on the internet.
Anyone with BRAINS knows he is on to something BIG.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join