It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Give "Dutchsinse" A Going Away Party!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
This thread is hilarious, thanks for the chuckles.

The internet drama/soap opera strikes again.

You wanna share my popcorn?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Say what you like about him, but Dutchsinse has been blazingly accurate in April - 100%.

Based on various research I have engaged in, I am at this point convinced that HAARP is real.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bulldozer

If you're going to pretend to be someone else, it helps if you even remotely attempt to seem like a different person.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

edit on 30-4-2011 by thatonedude because: posted in wrong forum apologies

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Okay, how about some science?
Dutch blocked me for even suggesting that the "rings" he sees are nothing more than glitches in the image rendering software used to produce the images for Intellicast.com.
Which is the ONLY site he uses because they have a plethora of rings on any given day, in any given hour. They are not affiliated with the NWS, nor do they receive the top of the line, pre-rendered graphics from NWS (National Weather Service).
TV stations who staff NWS meteorologists receive the graphics stream free, as do researchers, air traffic control towers and the media.
Private companies cannot broadcast the NWS graphics. They either purchase the LEVEL III data stream - which reduced res and low bandwidth and includes some pre-rendered items (Base maps, borders roads, etc). Or they may purchase LEVEL II data (base components only at high resolution) which is processed and sold by major Universities through, and to benefit, their science departments.

Again, yes. LEVELS III and II are riddled with glitches at times. But, Intellicast does not care. United Airlines isn't depending on their real time images to land an aircraft in a snowstorm. That's NWS's purview. For the average home owner, who wants to know if it's raining today, Intellicast is acceptable.
Now, that said -
Some science ....
HAARP uses HF waves directed into the ionosphere as means to control the naturally occurring VLF and/or ELF radio waves that exist between the earths surface and the bottom of the ionosphere. This, of course, is taken from the Eastlund Patent and is speculation since no one as proven that HAARP is actually doing this. My opinion is - Hell YEAH they're putting HAARP through it's paces. Why else would the Military Industrial Complex build it? They only do science if there's a weapon for them at the end of it. They don't do science for science's sake or betterment.

Why NEXRAD cannot 'see' HAARP - rings or otherwise:

Very low frequency or VLF refers to radio frequencies (RF) in the range of 3 kHz to 30 kHz. Since there is not much bandwidth in this band of the radio spectrum, only the very simplest signals are used, such as for radio navigation.
en.wikipedia.org...

Extremely low frequency (ELF) is a term used to describe radiation frequencies from 3 to 30 Hz. In atmosphere science, an alternative definition is usually given, from 3 Hz to 3 kHz.
Naturally occurring ELF waves are present on Earth, resonating in the region between ionosphere and surface. 3hz to 3 khz
en.wikipedia.org...

NEXRAD Frequency range:
NEXRAD is 3 GHz
www.phys.ufl.edu...
Page 8
Sure, you can think outside of the box and come up with lots of theories. But, you still must stay within the Laws of PHYSICS or you are entering Walt Disney (aka Fantasy Land).

NEXRAD cannot see, or receive a return, OUTSIDE of the SHF band, specifically the 3 Ghz frequency (+/- 0.3Ghz) The opposite end of the spectrum that HAARP plays in.

Or, expressed analogously,
You cannot tune in an FM frequency (radio station numbers are their frequency) on your AM dial.

NEXRAD's dome, or "golf ball" only has room for it's 35 foot dish and the receiver. There is no room for HAARP related, or even UN-related equipment. Furthermore;
HAARP must project enough output to apply 1 watt per 1 square centimeter for it to perform as described in the patent. That's 1 billion watts minimum.
NEXRAD: PEAK output = 500 kW into the antenna = 500,000 watts.

And, just to help you all come back from a Dutchsinse induced acceptance -
You do know the NEXRAD radar sites ARE manned, right? YES. 24/7. Nothing is automated. Dutch know this as well.
So, if they ARE attracting tornadoes and severe storms:
By design; then about 650 to 700 Radar Operators (at 167 sites) are suicidal nutters - hell bent on death by weather.
Or -
As Dutch has suggested (After I mentioned the above in a comment on another channel) his new thing was:
By Ignorance; The operators have no idea that they are also triggering equipment hidden somewhere on-site that is a tornado magnet. And that makes .... sense ..??? Those folks who hold a B.S. in Radio Engineering or they wouldn't have been hired to work there in the first place, don't have a clue what they're doing.
It takes the antenna array spread over 30 acres and a billion watts of power at HAARP for it to do what it does. So, either those operators are pretty dumb, or TPTB have taken a page out of Harry Potter's book to hide all that stuff at every radar facility .... They must be using an invisibility cloak.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I like his accent, and the way he talks to his computer like it's sentient.

Entertaining and curious at the same time.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

Dutchsinse real name is Michael Yuri Janitch, age 34, and he still lives with his mother (Louise) in her Chesterfield, MO. home! I use to follow him on YouTube but he has made so many dishonest statements and outlandish claims that are easily debunked that I can no longer support him. Grow up people! Find a real hero!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dutchsinse thinks doppler ground scatter is HAARP circles and he thought HAARP caused the big mid west blizzard this winter. He was SURE it was to cause the New Madrid fault to erupt.

He is sensationalist...and very very wrong in all the videos I've seen of his.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
wwwDutchsinse... is a weak, simple minded, egomaniac that seems to have a very distorted view of himself. He posted a video earlier today wherein he claims to be a victim of an " official stalker". HA! He then shows a screenshot of an email he received from said stalker which he uses to corroborate his claim. He says that in this email he is threatened and that the info in it was obtained online and though its very close to being accurate it is slightly off. He also says that this person tells him he better stop making videos and that she has information about his mother and so on. Ok, well I had to replay the video because I thought i must have missed the part where he is being stalked. Well after watching it a second time and still not seeing a stalking situation I decided to actually make effort to actually read the email that is displayed in a very small format that it is very difficult to read. I took his narration the first two times watching it at face value but when watching it a third time while taking the extra effort to read the email I realized that Dutchsinse is terribly misinformed as to what constitutes a stalking or even what would be considered a threat. His "official stalker" simply sent him a email that brings to his attention her extreme displeasure with his decision to take money from his subscribers for making his videos and that she has information on him and another youtuber that has paired up with dutchsinse recently. Ill not mention his handle here as it is irrelevant to this post. She then says that she is going to take him to court in a class action lawsuit for accepting money under false pretenses. She does tell him that she has his phone number but doesnt include it in the email so whether or not she actually has it is anybodys guess. She makes a couple of references to his mother having to bail him out financially at times and that she will have to do it again for him after the lawsuit that she will bring to bare. Now other than a couple of other random statements that have no significant value to the issue regardless if they are true or not true. Ok so after laying out his case for being "officially stalked" he then began to pull up as much information on her and her family as he could find and began to provide it to everyone who would be watching his video. He gave her hometown, her occupation, her husbands occupation , the number of children she has. How many friends her channel has and anything he could find that he could point out as being, in his opinion, relevant. He went on and on and then near the end of his video he asks for anybodys help that could advise him as he is new to all of this. Not clear as to what he referred to with that statement but i can assume he is either referring to being " stalked" or he is referring to law enforcement procedures or the only other possibility in my mind would be his familiarity with Youtube procedures. I kinda discount that option considering he seems to be driven to upload as many videos as he can possibly determine a need for. So in a narration to close his video he says that she is just so wrong on so many levels to be telling him that if he didnt stop making videos the she was going to do something.
After watching his video for the third time and also reading the email that she sent him I felt compelled to comment on his situation and even though 99% of the comments that had been posted before mine were very sympathetic to his new "official" crisis and offered up their support and advise and shared their concern for him my comment was going to be one that was based on reality. It was something like this...Dutch, are you serious? You are actually making a big deal about this? First of all this isnt anywhere near a stalking. She sent YOU a email wherein she informs you that she is extremely unhappy with you for taking money for your videos and that she is planning to bring a lawsuit against you. Then she revealed to you some other info that she has on you. Big deal. Anybody can get that same info online from a background website for a few bucks.That is neither a stalking nor would even be considered a threat. It is simply informing you. Think about it. She simply sent YOU an email. YOU on the other hand did some digging of your own and rather than simply reply to her email with your own you chose to POST information on HER and her family for ALL to see. Then you also request help in dealing with this "stalker" from anyone who would be willing to give it. If you decide to go to law enforcement with this you may find that it is you who gets arrested.
I would have copied my exact comment and pasted it above but was unable to find it on his comments page because as soon as he replied to it, and putting the reply in the favorite comments portion of the videos comments section, he chose to remove the comment that I had posted. So what remained as his favorite comment was simply his reply to me. This is his exact reply as i was able to copy it for its proudly displayed in its entirety in the above mentioned prestigious favorite comment section...

@init4zfunofit .. digging?? its on her youtube profile!!!

as for threats.. she is now reaching out in REAL LIFE .. telling me to stop making videos or she will make my MOMS and MY financial information public .. and SUE me in a frivolous lawsuit for false charges..

its called BLACKMAIL..

when someone threatens you using illegal means to try to achieve an illegal end.. such as intimidation, also the release of financial information is ID theft
dutchsinse 2

I tried to further his education on reality by informing him that in REAL LIFE individuals financial information is already PUBLIC. How did he think she got it? This mother of 4, broke in to his and his mothers financial locker and took spy cam pics of the documents and then made a hasty escape. And that if she brought frivolous false charges against you then they by their very nature would have insured that you would not be sued. Frivolous and false tend to be weeded out of the judiciary process. But, regardless it is by no means BLACKMAIL. I do believe its called NEGOTIATING. Finally, when someone sends you an email informing you of their intent of bringing a lawsuit against you it is NOT an "illegal means" to try to achieve an "illegal end" such as "intimidation". Bro again your financial information is not your identification. Those two words do both start with i and they do kinda sound a little bit alike but they are different things. Look at your drivers license. Does it have on it anywhere your bank account balance? or maybe your take home pay for last year. Or does it have the total of you bills this month? Maybe your bank statement has a watermark baring a copy of your passport? No? See,they are different. You need to stop trying to be something that you really are not. Just make your videos and pump em out as fast as you can for you followers and those folks that truly appreciate the info you are giving them and when a somewhat less than lucid mother of 4 happens to cross your path use some common sense and see it for what it is rather than an opportunity to bring false attention to you for whatever reason that you chose to bring it with this ridiculous video. And be a MAN. If your gonna favorite a response to someone then at least let the people who are the beneficiaries of the response have the benefit of seeing both sides rather than just your side. That shows an incredible lack of self confidence and is very passive aggressive.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by init4zfunofit because: The link to the video didnt work.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by diannesopinion

I am grown up, and he's not my hero. Mal is my hero. And Zoe. And maybe Jane.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I like Dutch, sure he's no psychic but he has taught me a lot and seems to care.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
haha i joined ATS just to respond to this thread. I'm glad it comes up as one of the first google results for his name (lol) dutchsinse blocks lots of people on youtube just for asking questions or providing information that he doesnt want himself or his viewers to see.

Recently he made a video (link at bottom) about a european website removing a simulator that shows the spread of radioactive particles over the planet from Fukushima. he was totally fearmongering with it, particularly running with the fact that he'd found their secret files which would be gone any minute, and how dangerous they are because they were turning the map ugly colors.

In response, I simply took the address of the website that he claimed had been taken down (it had), looked at it on google cache, clicked through and found a simulator page which dealt with the SAME data he thought they were trying to hide. This page was still up on the normal internet, which he acknowledge before banning me and stickying a comment saying it was no big deal, and didnt contradict his viral video.

When I insistently pointed this out, that this page existed, he finally responded by claiming it was dealing with separate, deceitful data, or some sh*t like that. So I fact-checked this by taking a screenshot from HIS video of a simulator particle map from their file directory, took the date/time data etc from it and was able to easily produce the SAME image with the simulator which was still online. When I went to post this in his comments as a response to his reply, I found i was BANNED (lol). So I

so I've got this all compiled in IMGUR screenshots for the record here imgur.com.... The second image shows the comment that he didnt like, the first (top) image was going to be my reply to his comment.

Oh, I even even proved the levels of exposure to the fallout probably arent anything to lock yourself in a bunker over. Those images he is yammering about, those values are a total for an 11 mile column of the atmosphere. Thats why the units are bq/ meter square (m2).

www.youtube.com...
here is the original video

I also made a thread on reddit to cover the same info and more earlier today.
www.reddit.com... _an_idiot/
It seems like ATS can handle it, however.

TL;DR dutchsinse cant actually handle the truth, he'll just ban your a$$ in a flash.

I hope this is interesting to ATS.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Looks like someone beat me to the punch on this last post. The thing to realize about the files dutch uploaded is that the tool on the nilu site is made to CREATE CUSTOM PLOTS. If you look at dutch's video when he shows the web address and file path you will notice /fpinteractive this is something youy will only find in files that have been crated using the flexpart interactive tool. transport.nilu.no...

This is one of a few of the links that will allow a person to download everything they need to create their own plots. Let me say that one more time for the Dutch fans in the house: This is an open source software that can be used to CREATE FILES IN THIS FORMAT that say anything you want. The filepaths in the videos show that the interactive tool was used to make these files. Other tracer files or graphs on the nilu site do not include this file path because they were made in realtime as opposed to using the interactive tool. The reason for my post here is Dutches crap has found it's way into Alt-market forums and it is scaring people when they already have enough to worry about.
Fear-mongering like this should be left to our government we have more then enough to worry about without crap like this being thrown into the mix. Let's be clear we have been and always will be lied to by our government and Fukushima is no exception. However Dutch has posted files that were created using a custom software. His purposes and motives do not matter, his credentials or lack thereof also do not matter. His sanity or insanity are not relevant. What matters is simply that he has posted lies.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

... so i made an extranormal based on my experiences ... this should be fun...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dutchsense

did you make the video? Its fantastic. You should have made more fun about the Zardoz paranoia. These guys were yelling ''this move is about a radiation inflicted world'' and oh my god this and oh my god that. However, if you actually watch the film you will notice it has nothing to do with a radiation inflicted world at all.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
yea i made it, i cant say i take kindly to getting banned on youtube.

yea i shouldve worked on that because he spent so much time on that. but it was 4am and i just didnt care anymore. in a few days ill regret having spent any time at all on this.

he has some hilarious nonsense up on his page for the zardoz video right now, about how my link is irrelevant cause its 'on a different' server or some # like that.

www.youtube.com...
thats his original video.if anyone wants context.

we'll see how this develops ;D

edit on 14-5-2011 by dutchsense because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dutchsense
www.youtube.com...

... so i made an extranormal based on my experiences ... this should be fun...
What the heck. They banned your account already. :/ That's really getting to be sickening. Youtube seems to be cracking down with their own ban hammers now (they've banned a lot of people I've been subscribed to lately). How utterly ridiculous.
edit on 5/14/2011 by Debunker75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Man, maybe it is just me but I think it's morally wrong to try to out the identity of a controversial yet innocent person - their finances and their mother's address here. What is wrong with you guys? Do you know you could actually bring danger to this guy by doing that?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
tl;dr drama

Yes i think its totally rude to 'out' someone by putting their home address, real name online.

They got the video down earlier, but it snot like it isnt mirrored, backed up, and going back up.

I had a broken link on my profile that looked like it linked to a paypal for donations, i dont know if he thought it linked to his paypal or to mine, either way he made little sense. he whined that he had already put in a complaint to youtube on it, and my account about that link specifically. if hed only clicked it he wouldve noticed *gasp* it didnt go anywhere..

im in the youtube appeal process so im going to give that a day. they actually took my whole account down. i would not be suprised if the guy with the mirror, phxexaminer, is gone tomorrow by the sheer number of times he will get flagged/blocked.

i didnt mean to get into this tonight, but i didnt expect the ban either. i didnt have an issue with this guy until he banned me the other day for pointing out that link he couldnt handle. if this wasnt all copy paste upload from here on out id just give up, i only expect to affect 10% of these zombies, i didnt realize they were so virulent.

also, some nazis got in my comments and started threatening him with violence. when i checked a few hours earlier, users were threatening _ME_ with intimidation, implicit physical violence. i dont think that helped, either.
i actually had a chance to call one out before dutch did, but i was busy doing other things. i guess the video putting adolf hitler to the rolling stones on his page was too funny to take seriously.
edit on 15-5-2011 by dutchsense because: clarified

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Debunker75

i think he actually made a private video where he pointed out some people with violent rhetoric in comments, THEN immediately discussed my video, and urged everyone to block the accoutn and flag it. he seemed pretty confident it would be taken down.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join