It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone please help! Debunk this pic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Okay so I'm sure everyone has seen this picture but
I looked on Here and couldn't find it! I am going to post the link since I am using my iPhone right now. I will post pictures. Are they real or not?

s3.amazonaws.com...

www.alienandufopictures.com...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 18-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

www.12vn.net...

www.alienaffect.com...

edit on 18-3-2011 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I don't have the link, but I remember a while back on another forum this pic was brought up, and it turned out it was some prop for some show or something like that. There were even pictures which showed them making it, then another showed all of the creators/actors posing with it.

It's a hoax. I'll try to find that link and post it here.

Here you go, about halfway down the page
edit on 18-3-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I am pretty sure they are props in a museum in Roswell? Or props from the Roswell flick? I don't have a source, just off the top of my head.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Well if they are fakes, they are darn good ones. But after watching something like the walking dead series, they have gotten too good with faking to believe anything anymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I added some more pictures also!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

They look to real so they must be fake..

Like someone else mentioned, probably from a movie..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

The 3rd img linked is one of the dead alien props from the 1994 Roswell movie, haven't seen that one from that angle before... boy those props are getting old and dusty. I think thats the surviving alien that dies from disease animatronic puppet since its not really burned like the others... cant remember haven't seen the movie in over a decade.

I replied in a thread a year back about some of those as the OP of that thread was querying if they where real or not also. Ill see if the link is still in my historical posts list.

Discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can tell by the way the nose is constructed and the similar middle line in the front of the skull... their good props, good movie to, check it out sometime.

The other photos as others mentioned are also props and been well debunked, numerous times
these photos tend to be like seafood, they come back every so often just to remind you they are there
. Usually when someone whos never seen em before finds em heh.

edit on 18-3-2011 by BigfootNZ because: boo

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Lol but they all look so real! I hadn't ever aren't those pics untill about a week ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

That's real, debunkers found at the time of the alien autopsy which is what this is from(?) or was that only black and white? anyway that creature looks identical. They have 1 large liver, they can dematerialize at will unless they're sick or out of energy somehow.
There are 11 races here on earth now. a youtube vid about the man who killed 2 alien grays ; one of the vids he did I think he describes a facility which houses these guys, kind of an embassy for aliens to earth in the ground somewhere in the midwest.
Certain grays that are good ones have helped the USAF learn how to control people like robots. they marched test subjects naked around a facility in NV. One guy recalled it happening to him (oops!) any resistance was met with a super painful brain headache given by the gray.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Irony that kid cudi and tupac posted back to back??

Wonder if its the real kid c from Cleveland!

edit on 18-3-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Thats usually the whole point of a physical movie prop
if it didnt look real, it wouldnt be worth the money or time it took to make. If you are still around here in a year from now I bet you these pics or a few other well known "prop" ones will be posted again with the title "Are these real alien photos!" its no biggie... theres always new people getting interested in UFOs.

At least you asked for info and opinion, since some people just blurt out they are real since the website they first saw them on said so...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There all fakes but there so well done they look real i bet alot of time was put into makeing those props but thanks for the thread i always like looking at this kind of alien stuff...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

I think you're referring to the Dulce Base in New Mexico. I remember reading an online book a while back about it, it was a really interesting read. I'm not sure what to think about it though, because there are some outrageous accusations made in there.

The gist of it is there are aliens working alongside humans harvesting humans and cattle that turn up "missing" for food, because they need some part of the body to keep them alive supposedly. That's how cattle mutilations were explained in the book, I think the rectum and eyes and a few other parts of the body are used to make some paste that they rub on their skin to keep them alive. The same goes for a few unlucky humans that turn up with cored out rectums and missing eyes cut with laser precision, which is always passed off as some psychopath. The guy claimed that a great portion of missing persons in the US are actually kidnapped and taken to the base, and there are several floors to the base. One of the floors is where genetic experimentation goes down on humans, and the guy claimed that after one of the people in the cages told him his name and asked him to look him up, that's when he discovered that they were actually normal people who were drugged to make them appear mentally unstable. Apparently a battle erupted down there when that guy with the missing fingers you mentioned tried to steal some security tapes to prove to the world the existence of that base, and he ended up shooting a few people and aliens with the vaporizer weapon that just disintegrates people I guess. He claims he got shot in the hand by one of the aliens which is what messed his hand up, and he escaped. Actually I think i remember in the book there were a few images taken from the security films, and they showed the big vats of the paste that the aliens use, along with some human and alien workers. The pics were extremely grainy and it was hard to distinguish some things, but you can tell what's going on there.

A book like that will keep you up at night for sure, and whether it's fact or fiction, it's still an interesting read.

top topics

join