It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iodine as poison is big pharma's way to keep the money flowing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have read on some threads here the idea that iodine and iodide is a poison when taken orally, and when taken in a greater dose than the extremely whimpy 0.15 mg suggested dose.

The truth is Big Pharma and other nasty up-to-no-good types slowly eliminated iodine out the picture because they wanted to set the scene for the obscene profits of selling extremely expensive pharma-drugs.

Iodine is not poison, either in pill form or in liquid form.

Iodine can be taken in very high doses, and it does more than protect us from radiation.

Don't believe the propaganda that says iodine or iodide is poison. These statements are biased.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by droid56

just wondering if you have any links to back this up? I know Iodine can be used for cuts and scrapes to keep infection out. Other than that, I've read that Iodide can be used to block out radiation.

Please post more info.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Iodine can be used to purify water.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't know how to post links but google Dr. Brownstein's iodine studies.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have some iodine, butr it is not Lugals... givewnto me by a pharmacist that had a waiting list for Lugals...and it is working just fine, lugals was invented in the forties what he gave me wasd e invented much later...yes.. and i am going to talk about parkingsons, annd flouride..check out what wilfred trillwood and his buddy did esp about flouride...the knumbing of the masses? thyey were both involved in nucklear medicine as was dr Buna, my favourite doc

new topics

top topics

join