It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy, trust me, you'll think this is crazy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
First off, HI!

I come from Texas, home of racism and intolerance. I hate this state.

Well, on to stranger news.

I was recently approached by someone who told me of the "fake planes" and "holographic backgrounds" that the aliens are using to control us.

So I whipped up a stranger than hell idea of "The aliens are using holographic skylines to disguise the intergalatic war and all our disasters are actually from us being caught in the crossfire."

Strange, huh?

By the way, I don't believe in anything I haven't seen with my own 2 eyes, and I am in denial of a UFO sighting.

I believe in ghosts, demons, psychic powers, and really good food.

Also, I am a gun nut.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I personally believe there could be a holographic reality, mostly because of my belief in string theory.

Also, because of my own UFO experience, I could completely see an ET using holograms as a way to further confuse the human population. Do I completely believe that? No, but I am open to the idea.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hey man! Welcome, I am from Southern California but I sure do dig Texas, One of the funnest nights of my life was spent in a seedy little strip club in El Paso! LoL. I have never seen a UFO nor anything paranormal in all my life but I love the subject. I am not much into all the conspiracy crap though. Also dig shooting a gun or two, we just went shooting last Sunday.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulless
First off, HI!

I come from Texas, home of racism and intolerance. I hate this state.

Well, on to stranger news.

I was recently approached by someone who told me of the "fake planes" and "holographic backgrounds" that the aliens are using to control us.

So I whipped up a stranger than hell idea of "The aliens are using holographic skylines to disguise the intergalatic war and all our disasters are actually from us being caught in the crossfire."

Strange, huh?

By the way, I don't believe in anything I haven't seen with my own 2 eyes, and I am in denial of a UFO sighting.

I believe in ghosts, demons, psychic powers, and really good food.

Also, I am a gun nut.

You being approached by "someone", who I have never met, or know nothing about, means nothing.Would need a lot more to go on, to even consider it as partially true. And is that all your conversation with this "someone" entailed, or is there more to it? How about elaborating a wee bit?

That being said, the idea of aliens using holographic technology, to hide an ongoing war, is an intersting one.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
First of all Texas is not the home of racism and intolerance. I live there and its not anything like you say. I'm from florida and I can tell you or anyone else that Texas is one of the best states I have ever been to and has the nicest people. Southern hospitality is alive and well overthere. So you can go somewhere with that!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulless

Uh-oh! If some stranger came up and told you this, then it must be true. S--t! We're in a heap-o trouble now!

I kid. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS!
I am also a new member like you.
Have a good time!

Claudius.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
First of all Texas is not the home of racism and intolerance. I live there and its not anything like you say. I'm from florida and I can tell you or anyone else that Texas is one of the best states I have ever been to and has the nicest people. Southern hospitality is alive and well overthere. So you can go somewhere with that!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I don't know what parallel dimension you live on, but my view of Texas is fairly horrid, The ONLY thing I like about Texas are the exceeding lax gun laws.
Lose the hostility, bub.
edit on 18-3-2011 by Soulless because: bad grammar

new topics

top topics

join