It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,
Ive been visiting this site for a verrry long time but never joined up until today, its good to have a board which has open minded people (and some not some) i am new to the boards but believe me im not new to what is really happening! i hope i get a chance to post more and discuss topics further that ive wanted to for a long time but stood back. im from the land downunder, so to fellow aussies hello and hello to the rest of the world!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

Salutations and welcome to the site!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Now you have your first flag. Welcome

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
thats awsome, thanks for the replies so far... whats the point of flags? sorry if it seems like a dumb question

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Who pees on the post higher kinda of stuff. Got to figure if you get a ton of flags, you must have really thick skin and don't mind abuse from the unkind. I have learned a bunch on this site though, so I guess it's worth it, There are some pretty sharp minds on this site for sure
edit on 18-3-2011 by Krzyzmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!!
I like it when folks use the intro thread to introduce themselves and not make it a rant about how they got probed and are looking for the alien baby daddy.

Believe only .001% of what you read here, it is quite entertaining though, and at times thought provoking.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and have a great time!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Welcome!

/Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Long time lurker and new poster here, too.
Welcome aboard. We are certainly in for a fun ride.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Welcome to the site! I am new here also, and hope we all have a great time! I have not really been here but a few times but what I have seen so far is extremely interesting. There seems to be a lot of information out there about a great many things and I look forward to seeing your posts as well as the plethra of posts of others from all over the world.

top topics

join