It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry ownes Halliburton stock!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajm4481
NO, they were against the war in Iraq, so they deserve no economic benefit from the rebuilding of it.

Yes actually, if they could do the job for a better price.

So what if they're French? Oh right, its our land that we fought for and you cant have any because it's alllll ours.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
There are plenty of other companies that are capable.
Actually, the US Army should be given their rightful jobs back. Privatization is dangerous on many levels. And it only benefits the few - like Cheney.

Halliburton has also scammed millions of dollars from the US Army - how's that for patriotic?

Maybe some of those poor soldiers would be getting a fair wage if we didn't outsource to people charging $200 to $500 an hour.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
I declare a DSA (double standard alert).

So, it's ok for Kerry and his wife to make money off of Haliburton, but it's not ok for Dick Chaney.

Nice!

LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Ambient Sound
I declare a DSA (double standard alert).

So, it's ok for Kerry and his wife to make money off of Haliburton, but it's not ok for Dick Chaney.

Nice!

You have missed the whole point, one thing is to own stocks and another to run that company, don't let appearance fool you. If Kerry wins the election and we see a contract for ketchup been sold in Iraq then you have a point.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is one thing with owning stock and totally another with being the ex CEO and a person that made desicions. Kerry had no power to award the contracts but the vice president certinally did. Also the VP possibly will be returning to his old job and he at the momeont still is a member of the board just on a leave. Bush wanted this war bad he wanted to pay Sadamm back for trying to assastinate his father and if he can make his pollitical donors and his VP millions at over 1,000 Brave soldiers lives then that was a plus to him. And I am an independent votor so don't think this is from a democrat just mad at the President.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I can't believe that this has gotten this much play. I saw a thread about propoganda.

Well this is it.

Twisted, spun, or contrived garbage.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Even though I am a Republican, I don't find anything wrong with investing in a company to make money. Kerry's wife is a very shrewd businesswoman. Besides, this was done 8 years ago. I don't see anything wrong with this at all.

well this might have been done when clinton was in office and haliburton had nobid contracts from the administration. since they are democrats they were just helping out other democrats.

www.liddyshow.us...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.motherjones.com... (site explaning the loosening of restrictions for gov contracts and halliburton corruption)

www.democraticunderground.com...
("halliburton was also dependent on contracts from iran, iraq, libya)

so i wonder why dubya thought that there was a nuke program in iraq that originated from libya?

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
what do you expect?? He'll hop on any gravy train if he can get on it ....

At least this time though he doesn't have to roll on his back to get the goods.

[edit on 29-10-2004 by TrueLies]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join