It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Radiation has Reached Bakersfield, CA!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The poster of this video just showed that the first nuclear power plant blast from Japan has reach the U.S.
He looks at the wind currents, radiation levels, and such in California. He says it will hit Nevada, Utah, and the Dakotas! Watch the video and tell me what you think.

I have family that live in the mountains outside of Bakersfield so I am worried. Let me know what you think.
U.S. Airforce Detects Radiation Thread

This is only from the 1st of 3 Nuclear Plant explosions from Japan. What could happen next?

I live in Northern California, I hope the radiation blasts from the next ones don't reach here.

edit on 17-3-
2011 by elfulanozutan0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2011 by elfulanozutan0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We have to know what this means?

234 ur

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You see! I knew it! The government and scientist are lying to the public! They said the radiation would not reach the U.S.! I have read several reports on here that it has. I'm praying for these people cause idk what will happen to them. I hope it does not reach Texas. No offense or harm intended with that statement.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I love dutch, but if you look at that same page right now there is no spike in rads. It even says if there is a high reading do not panic it could be someone doing tests.

www.blackcatsystems.com...

and here is where you can find out what things like uR stand for
www.imagesco.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by molecularstranding

Indeed

Here are the sites he's talking about:
www.radiationnetwork.com...

I have no idea where he is seeing those numbers he's talking about.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
We need some of the intellectual minds of ATS to validate these claims. If they are valid, then this information needs to be shared with everyone on the West Coast. Here in my town in Northern Cali I can do my best to inform my fellow peers in school to flea.

We need more research. I'm doing my best to research. Happy St. Pattie's by the way!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

They aren't valid. See above.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

edit on 17-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by molecularstranding

Indeed

Here are the sites he's talking about:
www.radiationnetwork.com...

I've been periodically checking these sites also and they have not raised any alarms in my mind. Although they fluctuate, the numbers are not at all alarming.

If we getting radiation right now, it's hardly noteworthy. Time will tell if these numbers go up that we should become more concerned.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Phage is correct,
I just now checked the rad map of Bakersfield CA
and it showed a reading of 18.

It's a hoax video.

Don't be so gullible folks

we'll let ya know when it's time to panic,
and it ain't got here yet

lmao

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
what I don't get is why so few measurements on both those sites. Is that all we could get from the public on Blackcat? I think those maps are really lacking.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have checked the websites. There has been an increase in radiation in Bakersfield at a temporary amount of time. The poster of the video said that it has moved into Nevada and that it'll reach the Dakotas, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona, and New Mexico, if so we should inform all we know about that. If this had happened then I barely missed the cloud of radiation by 100 miles, and that's only from 1/3 explosions.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm from Los Angeles and I'm all right. Just don't worry about us Californians. The radiation isn't strong enough to hurt us

SMR

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this has already been labeled a hoax video.
It was in other threads and even on YouTube with different names spread all over.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

they're ABSOLUTELY not valid, I have 2 friends in SoCal who have been taking readings and neither of them recored any significant spikes

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hell I could be wrong in my interpretations from the video. It was sent to me from a banker in Nor Cal. I'm a musician and study political science. I don't think you can chastise me for being skeptical about a large amount of people's safety.

Yet, look again, the radiation website is monitored by the minute and this video was added yesterday, it could have been that high at that time yesterday, but not at this moment. The poster is saying that it passed and the wind has carried it on past Bakersfield.

Like I said, I could be wrong. I didn't post anything saying I claim so as truth, just trying to get the opinions of my peers since you are smart.

To Boondock-Saint: Wikileaks is a Global Psy-Ops Plot designed to keep US in the DARK!
edit on 17-3-2011 by elfulanozutan0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

calm down bro,
u got 3 seasoned ATS members telling
ya it ain't so

no need to wake up those gov officials at FEMA
just yet

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Phage is correct,
I just now checked the rad map of Bakersfield CA
and it showed a reading of 18.

It's a hoax video.

Don't be so gullible folks

we'll let ya know when it's time to panic,
and it ain't got here yet

lmao

If Reactor #3 containment vessel explodes, then it's time to panic. Actually if any of the containment vessels explode we would be far worse off then we are right now.

However, as in Chernobyl when they buried the reactor the first time it had a second explosion which sent up even more radiation, it's the explosions of the reactor cores that give us impending doom.

This is a bad scenario with a chance to get far worse so hopefully it can be contained and get under control; however fear any future explosions of the containment vessels... then it gets bad to worse quick.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
OMG! This video is so wrong! Are people suppose to now scream when they see normal Cloud Coverage from Nature?

He says that some person is detecting in the 200's on three occasions in Bakersfield and then the Video Presenter says, "let's switch to this map of independent monitoring stations" and then says, "Thank god for them", and yet the map of these independent monitoring stations are not showing the numbers indicating radiation above anything that isn't normal. Then the guy shows us clouds and say's, "I am not surprised" and then proceeds to blame the Illuminati!

Sorry, this is bad, and worse than that it is wrong. Unless there are actual readings and not hearsay than it is Fear Mongering! OMG, OMG, run from the clouds!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I never said anything about FEMA. Maybe you would though.

I only posted this to get your opinion don't get all angered at me. I apologize to the consensus theorists that think I was implying doom. That was never my intention. I just asked YOUR opinion like my OP stated.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join