It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFOs - Are We Being Prepared?' - 'Are We Being Deceived?' - 'The Awakening'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Let me know what you think about this. I would like for you to add anything you might know about, but haven't yet seen on ATS.

First, here is a video from 1989 - UFO Are We Being Prepared?

Here is the second group of videos from the documentary 'UFOs - Are We Being Deceived?'

One thing that might put some off the beginning of this video is the Billy Meier photos shown in the beginning. I haven't seen them talk about the Billy Meier case up to this point, but am still watching a couple of them.

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Here is an interview with Author Philip Kinsella. I do not know much about this guy, but the interview is interesting in that it offers a different angle, other than the UFO's being completely based in our physical Uni/Multiverse.

Last but not least is a series of videos that has this describing them - Most of the videos are just text and do not contain video of documentaries or interviews. Just a warning if you don't like reading a video - I know I usually don't, but this can be good for entertainment

The objective of this material is to make you aware that we are all being deceived by the people who rule over us. The information on this Playlist exposes this deception - it exposes a great tyranny.

There are 22 videos total, I am only going to link a few of them, here is the link where you can watch them all

Part1 Chapter1

Part2

Part11 Chapter5 - Stargates Wormholes

I will keep looking around and hopefully I can make this thread a bit better with the addition of some new material and videos. If you know of any that you would like to share here, please do.

edit on 17-3-2011 by esteay812 because: Broken videos needed repaired

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Looks like an interesting thread, I don't have time right now to get into all the videos it but I'll defiantly come back when I can to go through them!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I didn't watch the videos, but your right on with this idea.

We are being prepped and we are being deceived. These ETs are also multidimensional, which means they can shift their frequency, if you weren't aware. These are topics mainstream science doesn't like to touch on but it all comes down to density I suppose, in layman terms.

They have had this planet on lock down for some time and the shadow governments/black military are enamored with them. Deceptive as can be, you can bet all channelings and spiritual activities are a fronts and routes of feeding off the human life force energy.

This is a broad topic and I'm bound to ramble.

I suggest checking out some George Kavassilas videos. He gives it straight, has had some interesting experiences with them, and explains what their end goal is with the culmination of this cycle. Highly recommended and I have been through the better half of the info out there.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Thanks for your replies!

I enjoy pretty much all aspects of the ET UFO topic, There are so many angles to study, if only for entertainment purposes. I say that, because I am not one to make a belief out of something without 100% proof or evidence, though it is probably obvious I do believe in different aspects of the subject.

What would it take for you, generally speaking when I say 'you', to assemble a group of friends and set up a plan of deception. Keeping safe the details of the agenda and even that it truely exists?

Do you think you could deceive a group of people with the help of a select few? Do you think that the deception could grow into something massive over decades? Could the deception get so big that you would no longer have control over it and could not expose the truth, because of the complexity it has become?

Sometimes when I think that the alien theory is completely ludicrous and could not possibly be kept secret from the masses for any length of time, I think about what it would take to keep it secret.

There is a chance that we have been deceived and we all know that sometimes the longshot is actually the favorite when all facts are exposed.

I hope other members are able to share information they have encountered, hopefully exposing different angles that could show how the ET UFO agenda could have been and could still be held secret from the general public for such a length of time. It is possible that these aliens have been present in our reality for longer than anyone cares to believe - thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, possibly even billions of years!

Even if a former president/world leader were to come out and tell us that aliens are not only real, but they are here and have been here for many years, there would no doubt be an angle to discredit him - probably put into place long ago for such a circumstance.

We will all die someday and hopefully when we do all the secrets we have questioned will be revealed to us, some way... that might be the only way we would ever personally and intimately know for certain.
edit on 18-3-2011 by esteay812 because: fixing tyops

new topics

top topics

join